NLSC Podcast - Episode #24

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

NLSC Podcast - Episode #24

Postby Andrew on Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:38 pm

We're down a man for Episode #24 of the NLSC Podcast, but like the greatest #24 in NBA history - Brian Scalabrine - we rise to the occasion.

Episode #24 (April 5th, 2013)

Hosts: Andrew & Arcane

Our big three is down to a dynamic duo in this week's episode of the NLSC Podcast but Ben and I aren't taking the week off as we talk about the latest community news, speculate on some news coming out of EA Canada, discuss the latest happenings in the NBA and more. A more detailed overview of Episode #24 is as follows:

• The 2012/2013 roster updates for NBA Live 2005, NBA Live 06, NBA Live 07 and NBA Live 08 are finally out, and I couldn't be more relieved.
  • REDitor is getting closer to release and JaoSming has already been preparing video tutorials for all the basics.
  • EA Canada are inviting gamers to playtest a "New NBA Concept". We speculate on what it might be.
  • We discuss some different approaches to Association and Dynasty games.
  • Turning to the last week or so in the NBA, I struggle to stop mentioning the Bulls' victory that ended the Heat's winning streak at 27.
  • There have been some...interesting calls involving the Lakers as of late. Do we believe the conspiracy theories?
  • Following Mark Cuban's Tweet, do we see Brittney Griner making it to the NBA?
  • We revisit the Heat and their shorthanded upset win over the Spurs, before wrapping up the NBA discussion.
  • We discuss the shocking incident involving former Rutgers coach Mike Rice, Kevin Ware's gruesome injury and the NCAA tournament.
  • We close with some general gaming news including the closure of LucasArts and the latest next gen news.

Click here to listen to the show!

As always, please feel free to give us your feedback on this week's episode and your thoughts on everything we discussed.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard