Starting up an NLSC Sim League...anyone interested?

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Starting up an NLSC Sim League...anyone interested?

Postby supercoolBeas on Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Mods, feel free to merge/move to wherever forum this is appropriate, but I decided to post it here to gain interest and clicks from people. I hope yall understand.

Anyways, for the past few days, the Free Agency frenzy was definitely crazy...and in result, tons of sites have been starting up their own sim leagues lately. I figured to see if NLSC would be interested in a sim league, I would run it and would definitely give my best in controlling the league. I can assure you that. I have ran tons of sim leagues before and gained alot of experience in doing so.

To explain more, it's obviously 30 teams, salary cap, all NBA Cap rules apply, up to date rosters in effect, and such. I assure yall, this would be a nice hangtime. Anybody interested??

If so...I take dibs on Miami :)
supercoolBeas

Re: Starting up an NLSC Sim League...anyone interested?

Postby benji on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:01 pm

No. Wrong. Ban.
benji

Re: Starting up an NLSC Sim League...anyone interested?

Postby George7 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:45 pm

If can you explain more the whole thing, rules and instructions. I'm in ,with the bulls.
George7

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard