New Smilies/Emojis

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Wiki and other site related issues and content here. Site and community announcements are also posted in this section.

New Smilies/Emojis

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:18 am

It's been a while since we've added any new emojis (or smilies, as phpBB calls them), and there are some that have gained popularity in recent years via various social media platforms. To that end, here are three new additions to aid you in expressing yourself here in the NLSC Forum!

Code: Select all
:fire:

:fire:

:100:

:100:

:poop:

:poop:

It's not at all a long or difficult to task to add new emojis, so we're open to further suggestions. These have allowed us to march boldly into the 2010s, but if you've got further requests to help us stay on the cutting edge of 2020, let us know.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
Year 19
Administrator

Re: New Smilies/Emojis

Postby big-shot-ROB on Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:19 pm

:fire: :100: :poop: Look good Andrew.

Though I will always like the old-styled emojis and I hope we don't transition to a full conversion to regular ones. There's something special in being able to use these:

:bowdown2: :roll: :lol: :scold: :dance: :headbang: :wall:

Brings me back to times where the NLSC felt like had way more traffic and we had drama every-couple days.
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:29 pm

The classics will still be available. (Y)
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Topics: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Topics: NBA 2K19 | NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
Year 19
Administrator

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:50 pm

Nice additions

i think this one is also necessary
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Twitter | YouTube | flickr

Retro Mods for NBA 2K21 - 2K20 - 2K19 - 2K17 - 2K16
sticky-fingers

Return to NLSC Hub