Recent Downtime (June 7th-8th, 2016)

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Recent Downtime (June 7th-8th, 2016)

Postby Andrew on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:59 am

If you're reading this, congratulations! Everything is working fine.

If you've experienced any difficulty accessing the site or Forum recently, please don't be alarmed. We've made a couple of changes behind the scenes - unexciting, technical stuff - which may cause the site or Forum to be inaccessible for various people at various times of the day on June 7th/8th, 2016. Everything should be working fine for everyone worldwide within 24 hours. If you're still having issues after that, please let us know.

In the event that you ever run into difficulties accessing the site or Forum, please shoot an email to andrew@nba-live.com, or drop me a line via our Facebook or Twitter. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

There may be some short downtime again in the near future due to further behind the scenes changes/maintenance, but we'll try to give everyone a heads up on that. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Recent Downtime (June 7th-8th, 2016)

Postby Kevin on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:32 pm

Jesus, I thought I was finally banned for saying that you guys suck. :lol:
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Re: Recent Downtime (June 7th-8th, 2016)

Postby Andrew on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:16 am

Well, we thought about it. ;)

Might still be a few issues here and there, but hopefully shouldn't be much longer, worldwide.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard