Nickname Change

Talk about the NLSC Podcast, Monday Tip-Off, Wayback Wednesday, The Friday Five, Top 10 Plays of the Week, and our Parsec Tournaments! This is also a section for NLSC and community announcements, and other site-related topics.

Nickname Change

Postby Skysect on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:05 pm

If it is possible could someone change my nickname with Skysect ? When I was register here it , Lictor was a dummy name . But I am using Skysect on everwhere nearly for 5 years :D
Skysect

Re: Nickname Change

Postby Andrew on Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:56 pm

We've enabled username changes, so you can change it yourself at any time through the User Control Panel.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Skysect on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:02 pm

Thanks :) I didn't know this . Also seems your e-mail function not working on forum . I didn't get mails for subscribed threads , now I didn't get reactivation mails too .
Skysect

Postby Andrew on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Nope, emails are definitely working, as I get notifications whenever there are new downloads. Spam filters seem to bounce those emails more than ever before though, so I'll look into it.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Skysect on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:15 pm

It will be nice , are you using which mail ? Maybe Microsoft's filter corrupting something for me .
Skysect

Postby Andrew on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:39 pm

I'm using my nba-live.com address, which is actually hosted by Google. A little while ago I did notice that I wasn't getting some of the notifications, and logging in through GMail (I generally download my email through Outlook), I noticed that they were being marked as spam, which I was able to resolve. However, a lot of spam filters also bounce the emails before they're even delivered to a junk mail folder, which is annoying.

On one hand, it's nice that a lot of hosts have such vigilant anti-spam protection these days, but it does tend to catch out newsletters and automatically generated emails. I'll see what I can do from my end; perhaps re-writing some of the notification messages will make them appear less "spammy", and thus less likely to be flagged.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Culture Games on Sun May 15, 2016 8:47 pm

i need this also im having some privacy issues
Culture Games
ABL Commish

Return to Featured Content & Community Noticeboard