Cloning players issue

Talk about NBA 2K13 here.

Cloning players issue

Postby arkaeyn on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:28 am

Hi all -

I've been using the NBA 2k13 Turbo Trainer to clone and edit historical players and add them into draft classes. It's been working well, and I wanted to create a draft class that would include these players so other people could use them as rookies.

But when I try to clone one of my rookies from a previous draft into anything else, their name gets changed. So, for example, Kevin Johnson becomes simply "Cook", and I can't edit his name either in the game or with the Turbo Trainer.

Anyone know of a good way to work around this? Preferably by having the clones having the correct names from the start, but being able to edit player names after the fact works too.
arkaeyn

Re: Cloning players issue

Postby R4zoR on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:36 pm

arkaeyn wrote:Hi all -

I've been using the NBA 2k13 Turbo Trainer to clone and edit historical players and add them into draft classes. It's been working well, and I wanted to create a draft class that would include these players so other people could use them as rookies.

But when I try to clone one of my rookies from a previous draft into anything else, their name gets changed. So, for example, Kevin Johnson becomes simply "Cook", and I can't edit his name either in the game or with the Turbo Trainer.

Anyone know of a good way to work around this? Preferably by having the clones having the correct names from the start, but being able to edit player names after the fact works too.

Well u can easily do that with REDMC, but if u don't have it, glitches might happen.
R4zoR has been modding video games for 10 years now, if you want to help me out in the process financially. You can do so by clicking on this link https://www.paypal.me/modderr4zor I will be more than grateful, for the support.
R4zoR
10 years of modding
Contributor

Return to NBA 2K13