Ref Uniform

Talk about NBA 2K13 here.

Ref Uniform

Postby d-fish on Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:47 pm

Ugh... sorry to be filling this thread up with so many questions... but I can't find anything on this issue, cause I don't think many people screw with this stuff anymore. Does anyone know where the referee uniforms are located? Again, wanted to change them to the WNBA ref uniforms... I looked in Global.iff using 3DM, cause it says "RefereeUniform" very clearly in the list of objects, but I've looked at every texture 100 times and I'm not seeing anything that resembles the ref unis. Anyone know where to locate it or is there a better program to view the global.iff file? Big thanks to anyone who can help out... and again, sorry for all the questions, but I just couldn't find anything about this topic after searching for a long time. Thanks!
RETIRED MODDER I used to MOD, but I quit because people & whatnot...
d-fish

Re: Ref Uniform

Postby JaoSming on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:42 pm

2K has a lot of redundant files and textures that are either outdated or simply not used. The referee uniform can be found in the gamedata.iff
viewtopic.php?f=150&t=87986#p1549363

if you use the 2Kx Mod Tool, not the 3DM one, the lists I provided will line up with the order of the textures in the tool. So the subfile 83 is 83 refuniform_c which is the uniform.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby d-fish on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Thanks again, Jao. I didn't think you could use the Mod Tool for textures in 2k13... but I did find the ref uniform and successfully imported my WNBA ref uni into the game using it. 3DM wouldn't allow me to import, which I thought was screwy. Regardless, it worked. Thanks!
RETIRED MODDER I used to MOD, but I quit because people & whatnot...
d-fish

Postby JaoSming on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:46 pm

no problem, unfortunately some of the files only work with the 2Kx tool, and others only work with the 3DM one
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Return to NBA 2K13