Slider Suggestions?

Talk about NBA 2K13 here.

Slider Suggestions?

Postby Lakerfan79 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Im looking for a slider that will give a very challenging game.
I realize that each person has to make sliders that work for his style of play, ive been trying to get a good slider setup for about 3 months now to no avail perhaps someone out there has a better idea it would be very much appreciated.

Here is a little about how i play
I play my player mode and use a cheat engine to apply sliders to the game.
I play on Hall of fame difficulty because i dont see a difference between that and rookie when i apply sliders
I typically play on a weaker team that has a good rebounding/shot blocking center and i play as a 5'7 PG.
I tend to avg around 60ppg with about 17 assists per game with 85% FG
I dont take 3s, or mid range or close or really any shot other then a dunk or a contested layup that is always missed.
My offensive is exclusively drive and dish/dunk the reason i have to dunk is cuz at 5'7 its almost impossible to make a layup no matter how open you are ive seen fast break layups embarrasingly clang off the bottom of the rim.
My center currently avgs around 25 ppg 15 rbs per game and about 6 blocks per game
im not looking to lower my stats or any of my teammates stats
simply to make it easier for the other team to score.
For reference my team just beat the new pelicans (with evans and holiday) 121-64
I would prefer a more realistic score 110-100 something along those lines. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Lakerfan79

Re: Slider Suggestions?

Postby Andrew on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:41 pm

That's what this thread is for:
viewtopic.php?f=146&t=87966
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K13