How fair is this trade?

Talk about NBA 2K13 here.

How fair is this trade?

Postby Reaperwolverine on Wed May 01, 2013 5:00 pm

So I've started a Boston Celtics Association with opening day rosters (with major injuries like Bynum, D.Rose, Bradley, Wall, etc.) and The Jet and Bass have fallen out of rotation. I was thinking about this trade and wanted an external opinion

Boston Trade:..............................................Maverivericks Trade:.........................Timberwolves Trade:

Jason Terry to Mavericks.................................Vince Carter to Celtics...................Derrick Williams to Mavericks
Brandon Bass to Timberwolves............................Elton Brand to Celtics.....................Luke Ridnour to Mavericks
Courtney Lee to Timberwolves.........................Shawn Marion to Celtics.................'13 2nd Round Pick to Mavericks
'13 1st Round Pick to Timberwolves.................................................................'14 2nd Round Pick to Mavericks

Boston gets some perimeter/post scoring with VC + decent rebounder/post scorer in Brand and trade chip (2yr 18mil) for a big man(Dalembert?) or good defender/rebounder in Marion. Also we get rid of Terry who gets killed on defense.

Mavericks get good athlete/potential star to build around in D.Williams + upgrade their pointguard w/ Ridnour and get veteran presence/clutch shooting/Nowitzki's friend in Terry. Also a couple of second rounders and get rid of marion's big contract.(22mil cap space assuming Mayo rejects player option)

Timberwolves get a capable 2guard in Lee, backup bigman in Bass and a 1st Round Pick to build around Love.(Bass's contract expires in time to give Love an extention).

I waived Kris Joseph and signed T-Mac.(Sub plot-Flight Brothers together again.)

My Depth Chart:

PG- R.Rondo / L.Barbosa

SG- A.Bradley(Injured-Shoulder) / V.Carter / T.McGrady(PointForeward)

SF- P.Pierce / J.Green / S.Marion(?)

PF- J.Sullinger / E.Brand / J.Green(Situational)

C- K.Garnett / C.Wilcox / D.Milicic / F.Melo / J.Collins

What do you think about this trade.

Suggestions for a better trade are always accepted.
Reaperwolverine

Re: How fair is this trade?

Postby ɐuuɐʇɐz on Wed May 01, 2013 5:43 pm

I think it's a bit unfair for both the Mavericks and the Timberwolves. Carter, Marion, and Brand are old. They won't last and their ratings are going to go down next season. Do it if you think it would be better for you, and the team.

If you decide to make the trade then here's a suggestion, sign or trade for a point guard. At least one that's better than Barbosa.

PG- R.Rondo / (signed or traded PG) / L.Barbosa

SG- V.Carter / T.McGrady / A.Bradley (Injured)

SF- P.Pierce / J.Green / S.Marion

PF- J.Sullinger / E.Brand / C.Wilcox

C- K.Garnett / F.Melo / D.Milicic / J.Collins
ɐuuɐʇɐz

Postby Reaperwolverine on Thu May 02, 2013 12:44 am

ɐuuɐʇɐz wrote:I think it's a bit unfair for both the Mavericks and the Timberwolves. Carter, Marion, and Brand are old. They won't last and their ratings are going to go down next season. Do it if you think it would be better for you, and the team.

The idea is K.G. and Pierce will decide retirement in offseason depending on the season they had and the load they had to carry (Ideally Pierce plays out his contract and they both retire after 2 years) so I am in more of a 'Win Now' mode.
Also I have a young core of Rondo/Bradley/Green/Sullinger/(FA or Trade) so age is not that big of a problem

Plus I can't think of any other 'fair' trade that satisfies other teams actual needs(D.Jordan+T.Thompkins for J.Terry+B.Bass+C.Wilcox doesn't make any sense. Nor C.Lee+B.Bass+1st rd pick for A.Bargnani does)

Again, suggestions are always welcome. We need help in scoring/rebounding as KG averages 25ppg/7rpg/32mpg and Pierce averages 22ppg/5rpg/35mpg

ɐuuɐʇɐz wrote:If you decide to make the trade then here's a suggestion, sign or trade for a point guard. At least one that's better than Barbosa.

Well Rondo plays 36 min/game so for 10-12 mins Barbosa and McGrady playing PG hold their own against opposing benches and a good PG would demand sixth man mins.
Maybe You Don't Remember How NASTY Vince Carter used to be....

Frederic Weis Does.
Reaperwolverine

Postby werewolf914 on Thu May 02, 2013 3:00 am

Reaperwolverine wrote:So I've started a Boston Celtics Association with opening day rosters (with major injuries like Bynum, D.Rose, Bradley, Wall, etc.) and The Jet and Bass have fallen out of rotation. I was thinking about this trade and wanted an external opinion

Boston Trade:..............................................Maverivericks Trade:.........................Timberwolves Trade:

Jason Terry to Mavericks.................................Vince Carter to Celtics...................Derrick Williams to Mavericks
Brandon Bass to Timberwolves............................Elton Brand to Celtics.....................Luke Ridnour to Mavericks
Courtney Lee to Timberwolves.........................Shawn Marion to Celtics.................'13 2nd Round Pick to Mavericks
'13 1st Round Pick to Timberwolves.................................................................'14 2nd Round Pick to Mavericks

Boston gets some perimeter/post scoring with VC + decent rebounder/post scorer in Brand and trade chip (2yr 18mil) for a big man(Dalembert?) or good defender/rebounder in Marion. Also we get rid of Terry who gets killed on defense.

Mavericks get good athlete/potential star to build around in D.Williams + upgrade their pointguard w/ Ridnour and get veteran presence/clutch shooting/Nowitzki's friend in Terry. Also a couple of second rounders and get rid of marion's big contract.(22mil cap space assuming Mayo rejects player option)

Timberwolves get a capable 2guard in Lee, backup bigman in Bass and a 1st Round Pick to build around Love.(Bass's contract expires in time to give Love an extention).

I waived Kris Joseph and signed T-Mac.(Sub plot-Flight Brothers together again.)

My Depth Chart:

PG- R.Rondo / L.Barbosa

SG- A.Bradley(Injured-Shoulder) / V.Carter / T.McGrady(PointForeward)

SF- P.Pierce / J.Green / S.Marion(?)

PF- J.Sullinger / E.Brand / J.Green(Situational)

C- K.Garnett / C.Wilcox / D.Milicic / F.Melo / J.Collins

What do you think about this trade.

Suggestions for a better trade are always accepted.

Hell no for Maverick. PG they get Collison who is much younger and better than Ridnour. So basicly they trade a starter (Marion, 79), 6th man (carter, 79), good big man (brand, 77) for a 6th man (terry, 77), back up guard (Ridnour, 72), young not that good yet player (William, 69) and 2 2nd round pick when their franchise player (Dirk) is getting older and weaker? No. Just No. That's robbing man. Unless your force the trade, no way they could agree such a trade.
For the Wolves. Lee and Ridnour as back up is not that big impact, their rating is the same, Ridnour cheaper, Lee younger so it's fair. 2 2nd round and william for Bass and a 1st round is quite good, but not THAT good as it's Boston picks. So yeah, they could live with it. The problem is "Do they want to do it?" The best thing they get is a 1st round but it's not likely a lottery, 2 players they get are just back up (don't worry about Love extend, it's year form now) and losing their cap space while CP3, DH12,... is right out there after this season. I don't think they like messing their team chemistry for such low price like that.
Your team is clear winner in this trade, they get 3 good veteran players for the champ run by sending away 3 worse backup players and a 1st round pick which is not that valuable.
So this deal is not fair. :evil:
For suggesting: You got a good player in T-mac but I think he's better as SF, he's dead slow, can't guard a SG. Go for Parsons (SF/PF, young, dirt-cheap, slow but good in both atk and def); Gerald Green (SF/SG, Good in atk, fast, can rebound with his jump, cheap); Any guard from Houston (They are all quite cheap, can really get on the floor, their team have a huge cap space and it can go with Parson deal); Okur (FA, for outside shot); Flynn (FA, cheap, young, good back up gurad, very loyal); K-Mart (FA, so so big man); Oden (FA, try if you dare, don't give him too much minute or he could injury, great def, average atk as big man, worst injury resistance 25); Baron Davis, Agent0 (FA, they oth sign less for champ run); Thabeet (if you want getting asset later, I remember he has B+ potential); Novak (cheap, shooter); Austin Rivers (young, cheap, change him to SG as main, good atk, can run the floor)
werewolf914

Postby Reaperwolverine on Fri May 03, 2013 1:08 am

werewolf914 wrote:Hell no for Maverick. PG they get Collison who is much younger and better than Ridnour. So basicly they trade a starter (Marion, 79), 6th man (carter, 79), good big man (brand, 77) for a 6th man (terry, 77), back up guard (Ridnour, 72), young not that good yet player (William, 69) and 2 2nd round pick when their franchise player (Dirk) is getting older and weaker? No. Just No. That's robbing man. Unless your force the trade, no way they could agree such a trade.

Collison got benched for a pair of 37 year old in Mike James and Derick Fisher so upgrading him was one of their goals. So they trade a 34 year old starter Marion, a 35 year old 6th man in Carter(who they play 15 mpg and is starting to complaint), and a 33 year old role player in Brand (8 mpg - complaining) for 35 year old 6th man Terry, a 21 year old potential star in Derrick Williams (he has potential = A, and turns into 20ppg/10rpg player in 2 years), and 31 year old 6th man/Starter in Ridnour (their PG depth is Collison/Beaubois) so they get a young star on rookie contract, a pair of mid (40-50 overall) 2nd round draft picks, and still have enough cap space (22mil) in the offseason to go after CP3 and fill out the bench. The core of Paul/Williams/'13 Pick(5-15 they are not gonna make the playoffs) can be built around with Nowitzki's contract up in 2 years. A good haul for Mavs.

werewolf914 wrote:For the Wolves. Lee and Ridnour as back up is not that big impact, their rating is the same, Ridnour cheaper, Lee younger so it's fair. 2 2nd round and william for Bass and a 1st round is quite good, but not THAT good as it's Boston picks. So yeah, they could live with it. The problem is "Do they want to do it?" The best thing they get is a 1st round but it's not likely a lottery, 2 players they get are just back up (don't worry about Love extend, it's year form now) and losing their cap space while CP3, DH12,... is right out there after this season. I don't think they like messing their team chemistry for such low price like that.

They have like 4 PG (Rubio(35mpg),Barea(8mpg),Ridnour(16mpg),Shved(out of rotation right now)) so they are logging minutes at SG so they can swap one of them for an actual 2Guard(Roy(Injured), Malcom Lee(65 overall)) so not really that bad.

Williams is stuck behind Love in Rotation (10mpg) and Love is not going anywhere(Nowitzki is going to be a sixth man in an year). so they get a backup big man in Bass and mid First round pick(15-22).

They already are 2mil over cap space with 6mil coming off the books so it's not like they were going for D12 or CP3 anyway(Hell they NEVER even resign Pekovic). Not really Ideal scenario but not worst case either.

werewolf914 wrote:Your team is clear winner in this trade, they get 3 good veteran players for the champ run by sending away 3 worse backup players and a 1st round pick which is not that valuable.
So this deal is not fair. :evil:

Of course my team is the clear winner, I suggested the trade in the first place :twisted: . The point is that other teams are also able to fill their holes(star for Mavs, SG for T'wolves), while not robbing their team.

werewolf914 wrote:For suggesting: You got a good player in T-mac but I think he's better as SF, he's dead slow, can't guard a SG. Go for Parsons (SF/PF, young, dirt-cheap, slow but good in both atk and def); Gerald Green (SF/SG, Good in atk, fast, can rebound with his jump, cheap); Any guard from Houston (They are all quite cheap, can really get on the floor, their team have a huge cap space and it can go with Parson deal); Okur (FA, for outside shot); Flynn (FA, cheap, young, good back up gurad, very loyal); K-Mart (FA, so so big man); Oden (FA, try if you dare, don't give him too much minute or he could injury, great def, average atk as big man, worst injury resistance 25); Baron Davis, Agent0 (FA, they oth sign less for champ run); Thabeet (if you want getting asset later, I remember he has B+ potential); Novak (cheap, shooter); Austin Rivers (young, cheap, change him to SG as main, good atk, can run the floor)

T-Mac is playing SF right now but getting Marion would complicate the rotation with him at SF(if i end up trading him it's diffrent then);

C.Parsons - I think Houston would require more for their starting SF (who is actually dirt cheap, Good and Young) than I am willing to offer(Lee, Terry, Bass, Milicic, Wilcox, Collins, 1st Round Picks. Not all of them though)

Pacers offer G.Green and I.Mahimi for J.Terry and C.Lee but THAT would be robbing(too many guards, no backup for R.hibbert);

Out of J.Lin,T.Douglas,J.Harden,D.Cook only realistic option is T.Douglas but they ask too much for him(L.Barbosa+1'st Round pick for T.Douglas; B.Bass+L.Barbosa for T.Douglas+D.Motiejunas);

M.Okur signed with Magic for 1yr/1.32mil;

J.Flynn - Good onespecially if we end up trading C.Lee and J.Terry and move L.Barbosa to SG;

K.Martin - Another good player (KILLING the actual Celtics in first round) but again may require 10-15 mpg which are hard to come by unless I move players or waive D.Milicic or C.Wilcox(surely considering).

G.Oden signed with Kings for 1yr/5.09 mil;

H.Thabeet is 54 Overall and had a C+Potential (Seriously, even Milicic has a B+ and 65 Overall)

S.Novak - Good player/Shooter but dosen't really solve the rebounding woes;

B.Davis/G.Arenas - Can pick them up as a last resort(I just dont see anyone worse than them currently on my roster to be a waive candidate);

A.Rivers - Good, Young, Cheap, Out of Hornets Rotation, Can flourish under his Dad. Definitely considering but they are asking too much for him(K.G+Milicic for Rivers+Lopez. Seriously?)
maybe give it another go after some time and hope they change their mind(You actually have me thinking this scenario sir). Thanks for the input man.

Frederic Weis Does.
Reaperwolverine

Postby werewolf914 on Fri May 03, 2013 2:33 pm

Reaperwolverine wrote:Collison got benched for a pair of 37 year old in Mike James and Derick Fisher so upgrading him was one of their goals. So they trade a 34 year old starter Marion, a 35 year old 6th man in Carter(who they play 15 mpg and is starting to complaint), and a 33 year old role player in Brand (8 mpg - complaining) for 35 year old 6th man Terry, a 21 year old potential star in Derrick Williams (he has potential = A, and turns into 20ppg/10rpg player in 2 years), and 31 year old 6th man/Starter in Ridnour (their PG depth is Collison/Beaubois) so they get a young star on rookie contract, a pair of mid (40-50 overall) 2nd round draft picks, and still have enough cap space (22mil) in the offseason to go after CP3 and fill out the bench. The core of Paul/Williams/'13 Pick(5-15 they are not gonna make the playoffs) can be built around with Nowitzki's contract up in 2 years. A good haul for Mavs.

They have like 4 PG (Rubio(35mpg),Barea(8mpg),Ridnour(16mpg),Shved(out of rotation right now)) so they are logging minutes at SG so they can swap one of them for an actual 2Guard(Roy(Injured), Malcom Lee(65 overall)) so not really that bad.

Williams is stuck behind Love in Rotation (10mpg) and Love is not going anywhere(Nowitzki is going to be a sixth man in an year). so they get a backup big man in Bass and mid First round pick(15-22).

They already are 2mil over cap space with 6mil coming off the books so it's not like they were going for D12 or CP3 anyway(Hell they NEVER even resign Pekovic). Not really Ideal scenario but not worst case either.

T-Mac is playing SF right now but getting Marion would complicate the rotation with him at SF(if i end up trading him it's diffrent then);

C.Parsons - I think Houston would require more for their starting SF (who is actually dirt cheap, Good and Young) than I am willing to offer(Lee, Terry, Bass, Milicic, Wilcox, Collins, 1st Round Picks. Not all of them though)

Pacers offer G.Green and I.Mahimi for J.Terry and C.Lee but THAT would be robbing(too many guards, no backup for R.hibbert);

Out of J.Lin,T.Douglas,J.Harden,D.Cook only realistic option is T.Douglas but they ask too much for him(L.Barbosa+1'st Round pick for T.Douglas; B.Bass+L.Barbosa for T.Douglas+D.Motiejunas);

M.Okur signed with Magic for 1yr/1.32mil;

J.Flynn - Good onespecially if we end up trading C.Lee and J.Terry and move L.Barbosa to SG;

K.Martin - Another good player (KILLING the actual Celtics in first round) but again may require 10-15 mpg which are hard to come by unless I move players or waive D.Milicic or C.Wilcox(surely considering).

G.Oden signed with Kings for 1yr/5.09 mil;

H.Thabeet is 54 Overall and had a C+Potential (Seriously, even Milicic has a B+ and 65 Overall)

S.Novak - Good player/Shooter but dosen't really solve the rebounding woes;

B.Davis/G.Arenas - Can pick them up as a last resort(I just dont see anyone worse than them currently on my roster to be a waive candidate);

A.Rivers - Good, Young, Cheap, Out of Hornets Rotation, Can flourish under his Dad. Definitely considering but they are asking too much for him(K.G+Milicic for Rivers+Lopez. Seriously?)
maybe give it another go after some time and hope they change their mind(You actually have me thinking this scenario sir). Thanks for the input man.

Mavs: This is a GAME so they will not play like in real life that much and Collison will always get start with his rating 77 since all other PG is rate lower than him. True they want to upgrade him but they don't get that in Ridnour (He'll even fight for his min since Beauboise is 72 too) since he'll be just another role player when they play, so unless you give them someone higher than 77, it's not consider as an upgrade. William is a high potential, that's true. But his current rating is so low that after 2 year, he'll just be a high 70s player, and in his year contract he just rise up as 80s, but then it's too late for Dirk. And here's a fact in 2k game: 2nd round are trash, with so many 60s players in this game, any player lower than that will not have a chance to show up in game (Except special case, like valanciunas is 59 but it's raptor and 2k rate him like that is just wrong, Drummond is in that case too,...). All in all, I say you should throw in at least a 1st round in there instead of 2 2nd round (man I can't even trade 2 2nd round for a heat 1st round as will in my game so you know the difference), throw in Green instead of Jet (they lose their starting SF so they need a replace) and that'll make the trade seem more reasonable for the Mav

Wolves: Shved as PG? I thought he's a SG. Oh well. As I say, it's not bad for them, it's just that they don't really "get" anything, so why bother make the trade while it messed up their chemistry.

Agent0 change him to SG and his 77 change to 79 so he's not that bad. Beside if you don't like them there's West out there, too. He can really take shot.
Go for Magic pick ASAP, it's 1-star-and-half at the start of season but we all know how they will end up at the end :twisted:
werewolf914

Postby Reaperwolverine on Fri May 03, 2013 2:45 pm

werewolf914 wrote:Mavs: This is a GAME so they will not play like in real life that much and Collison will always get start with his rating 77 since all other PG is rate lower than him. True they want to upgrade him but they don't get that in Ridnour (He'll even fight for his min since Beauboise is 72 too) since he'll be just another role player when they play, so unless you give them someone higher than 77, it's not consider as an upgrade. William is a high potential, that's true. But his current rating is so low that after 2 year, he'll just be a high 70s player, and in his year contract he just rise up as 80s, but then it's too late for Dirk. And here's a fact in 2k game: 2nd round are trash, with so many 60s players in this game, any player lower than that will not have a chance to show up in game (Except special case, like valanciunas is 59 but it's raptor and 2k rate him like that is just wrong, Drummond is in that case too,...). All in all, I say you should throw in at least a 1st round in there instead of 2 2nd round (man I can't even trade 2 2nd round for a heat 1st round as will in my game so you know the difference), throw in Green instead of Jet (they lose their starting SF so they need a replace) and that'll make the trade seem more reasonable for the Mav

Wolves: Shved as PG? I thought he's a SG. Oh well. As I say, it's not bad for them, it's just that they don't really "get" anything, so why bother make the trade while it messed up their chemistry.

Agent0 change him to SG and his 77 change to 79 so he's not that bad. Beside if you don't like them there's West out there, too. He can really take shot.
Go for Magic pick ASAP, it's 1-star-and-half at the start of season but we all know how they will end up at the end :twisted:

This is a thing i hate most about this game is that players get minutes distributed based on overall and not on performance(I wish EA would release a game already with actual online experience for PC)

Also i love to go for Lakers and Maverics '14 1st round pick. It always ends up in lottery.

Frederic Weis Does.
Reaperwolverine

Postby Reaperwolverine on Fri May 03, 2013 4:21 pm

I've decided not to go through with the previous trade since I won't have enough minutes to satisfy everyone(Especially after A.Bradley comes back).

Okay how about this one

Celtics Trade:

J.Terry.................to Mavericks
C.Lee..................to Bobcats
B.Bass.................to Bobcats
'13 1st Round Pick...to Mavericks

Mavericks Trade:

V.Carter...............to Celtics
Da.Jones..............to Bobcats

Bobcats Trade:

D.Diop...........to Celtics
M.Carroll.......to Mavericks

Celtics get wing/post scoring in V.Carter and an Expiring Contract/Big Man in D.Diop. (Also J.Terry and B.Bass are demanding trades).

Mavericks basically swap 6th man (V.Carter-J.Terry), dump Da.Jones's expiring contract for M.Carroll's expiring contract and a mid 1st Round Pick. (V.Carter and Da.Jones are getting uneasy too).

Bobcats trade 2 Bench Scrubs for 3 Role Players at the cost of some cap space(But it's not like they were in D12/CP3 sweeptakes anyway).

What do you think?

Frederic Weis Does.
Reaperwolverine

Postby werewolf914 on Sat May 04, 2013 2:41 am

Reaperwolverine wrote:This is a thing i hate most about this game is that players get minutes distributed based on overall and not on performance(I wish EA would release a game already with actual online experience for PC)

Also i love to go for Lakers and Maverics '14 1st round pick. It always ends up in lottery.

In my game, it's actually Mav and Celtic got lottery Image

The above trade is cool, nothing to say against it since t's not such big impact. But you really like VC that much?
werewolf914

Postby Reaperwolverine on Sat May 04, 2013 5:46 pm

werewolf914 wrote:In my game, it's actually Mav and Celtic got lottery

The above trade is cool, nothing to say against it since t's not such big impact. But you really like VC that much?

My Celtics are always around 5th-8th seed.

and Yea VC is my absolute Favourite player.(He had an amazing year and should have been atleast considered for 6th man of the year).

Anyway thanks.

Frederic Weis Does.
Reaperwolverine

Postby deihatein on Sat May 04, 2013 11:19 pm

The second trade does absolutely nothing to improve all teams(maybe moving expiring contract and getting cap space but other than that nothing). It always baffles me why you keep on trading/putting Terry back to the Mavs.
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby werewolf914 on Sun May 05, 2013 11:59 am

dei. wrote:The second trade does absolutely nothing to improve all teams(maybe moving expiring contract and getting cap space but other than that nothing). It always baffles me why you keep on trading/putting Terry back to the Mavs.

He's a VC fan. So he must get him ASAP and Terry is a SG so trade for VC is best way for his team.
werewolf914

Postby Reaperwolverine on Sun May 05, 2013 3:08 pm

dei. wrote:The second trade does absolutely nothing to improve all teams(maybe moving expiring contract and getting cap space but other than that nothing). It always baffles me why you keep on trading/putting Terry back to the Mavs.

As Celtics my main aim was to get some cap space for next year (and I was having trouble managing roles so J.Terry and B.Bass had about 10 morale) so now I have about 16.35 mil coming off the books and I have about 9 mil to work with (and 5 mil in mid level exception) in offseason with Rondo, Bradley, Carter, Pierce, McGrady, Green, Sullinger, Garnett and Melo to get a good free agent.

After considering decline, my rotations can look like

R.Rondo/L.Barbosa(pay cut)
A.Bradley/V.Carter
J.Green/P.Pierce/T.McGrady
J.Sullinger/K.Garnett
Free Agent(A.Jefferson maybe)/D.Milicic(good in limited role)/Melo.

With pierce and Garnett providing bench scoring in limited minutes while chasing another championship.

For Mavericks it is basically picking up a 1st rounder and a veteran who already knows your system and can thrive in it (atleast better than he does in Celtics).

As for Bobcats, they pick up 3 guys with 71-72 ratings for a couple of expiring contracts with 58 ratings so I belive they actually won this trade.

And then there's the whole VC Huge fan thing

Frederic Weis Does.
Reaperwolverine

Postby deihatein on Mon May 06, 2013 2:07 am

Reaperwolverine wrote:For Mavericks it is basically picking up a 1st rounder and a veteran who already knows your system and can thrive in it (atleast better than he does in Celtics).

Lol nope. The Mavs are in a phase to acquire star talent so that they won't be building around Dirk anymore(plus to get younger I guess, and the reason why they let go of the key players of that championship team).

As much as I like Terry he is old and demands money and one of the reason they let him go. Most of these doesn't apply in 2K but whatever.
shadowgrin wrote:Quick question: who is better in basketball, a black dude or a pinoy dude. If you thought or considered for a moment that it's the black dude then you're also a little bit racist.

End of any racist discussion.

Pinoy > Dallas Mavericks
deihatein
Like he never left!

Postby Reaperwolverine on Wed May 08, 2013 5:12 pm

He is old and demands Money/Playing time is the reason i am trying to get rid of him.

Frederic Weis Does.
Reaperwolverine

Return to NBA 2K13