College Hoops '95 Final Super Mod 6.0 RELEASED! Page1

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: New Update 6-19-13 COLLEGE HOOPS '95 Mod

Postby RayHoops1 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:22 pm

NIB wrote:Great work on the mod Ray... As usual! :applaud:

Almost a trade mark... :applaud:

NIB, thx again bro. Can't wait to get this out to you guys!
RayHoops1

Postby hecmanx on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 pm

hey rayhoops.. man bro the band idea is awesome!! each detail is taking it to another level..

just when im thinking.. "ok, he's maxed this mod out"

you go ahead and raise the bar and set a new high with another amazing idea.. :applaud:

Im also messing around with the audio tool and have made some soundtracks.. and im planning on doing previous nba2k and nba live soundtracks for 2k12 and mixing them up..

question...

What file and what ID are you changing to put your music for the halftime, player of the game, and also this new band part you just added?? i also changed some small stuff in the eventmusic file such as San Antonio's "go spurs go" beat.

You can tell me and ill know what your talking about cause i already know where to find these files. I just dont know exactly which id it is in the eventmusic file :D
hecmanx

Postby RayHoops1 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:53 pm

hecmanx wrote:hey rayhoops.. man bro the band idea is awesome!! each detail is taking it to another level..

just when im thinking.. "ok, he's maxed this mod out"

you go ahead and raise the bar and set a new high with another amazing idea.. :applaud:

Im also messing around with the audio tool and have made some soundtracks.. and im planning on doing previous nba2k and nba live soundtracks for 2k12 and mixing them up..

question...

What file and what ID are you changing to put your music for the halftime, player of the game, and also this new band part you just added?? i also changed some small stuff in the eventmusic file such as San Antonio's "go spurs go" beat.

You can tell me and ill know what your talking about cause i already know where to find these files. I just dont know exactly which id it is in the eventmusic file :D

what's up hex,

lol bro thats why i can't finish when i want to because i always find something else to push up the mod and make even better smh, but this idea right here puts the top on the bottle, aint nothing like that band marching music before a game :mrgreen:

As far as the id's, the halftime theme im not sure, but you know all the 2k loading and default halftime themes are all the same sound music so i just replaced all of them with the same NCAA on CBS theme. The player of the game theme comes from the jukebox themes also.

Whats killing me is im trying to find the opening There Playing Basketball theme on the bootup screen! Once i find that then i can finally finish up the mod lol.
RayHoops1

Postby hecmanx on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am

hmm.. have you ever opened the eventmusic file with the tool?? I thought thats where all the halftime, etc music was located

As for the opening There Playing Basketball theme on the bootup screen.. i dont think we can change that music yet because the file is a .mov file which nesa hasnt messed with video files yet.

And i believe the audio part is tied into the video file (like a package)

I got so tired of it.. i got rid of it LOL..

but i highly doubt there is a way (currently) to change the audio portion of the opening video file

But keep doing ya thing man.. it's coming along to be one of the best mods yet!!

BTW bro.. after this was done.. i was thinking of some tracks to put for your 1995 NBA mod and maybe you can release a separate jukeboxmusic file for ppl to download as an add on..

I could help if you wanted some old nba live 95 menu themes..

i have alot of music from the genesis days lol.. going back to bulls vs lakers and the 91 playoffs!! lol
hecmanx

Postby vstiguy on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:55 pm

So, all the teams are done?
vstiguy

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Working on Virginia's court right now, this weekend work on there roster, and im all done with teams bro (Y)
RayHoops1

RELEASE TOMORROW!! COLLEGE HOOPS '95 Mod

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:32 am

:applaud: :applaud: Finally after 5 months, this mod is all finished. Just simulated a couple of seasons, everything is running perfect (Y) And of course your MVP or both seasons was who else......

But the champs...TERRAPINS!

Looking to release tomorrow fellas :applaud: :wink:
RayHoops1

Re: RELEASE TOMORROW!! COLLEGE HOOPS '95 Mod

Postby ryan4889 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:00 am

Very badass! Can't wait man...got the week off while I move states to transfer jobs so i hope to get in some time with this over the week....thanks a TON for all your hard work on this mod and the 95 nba one as well...both are perfectly done :applaud:
Long live the UBR!
ryan4889

COLLEGE HOOPS '95 RELEASED!!!!! Page 1

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:43 pm

RELEASED!!!!

Page 1 for downloads (Y) (Y)
RayHoops1

Re: COLLEGE HOOPS '95 RELEASED!!!!! Page 1

Postby Nefrion on Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:30 pm

is it just me who cant download from gamefront, it says like firefox cant find this file on media1.gamefront.com/guploads/201306/29/17/College Hoops 1.rar?b17f4b620c6cf1393ffa644d11eea151ee12995c6f2461e126e601ef5a3f0f05
Nefrion

Postby Nefrion on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:51 pm

rayhoops1 or someone else could ya help me and upload on site like depositfile cuz being at my moms in sweden we cant download from gamefront :S
Nefrion

Postby retroman on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:10 pm

Great Mod "College Hoops 95" Excellent Work Bro!
retroman

Postby Nefrion on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:22 pm

HAWK23 wrote:Ohhh my gosh Ray - the CBS music is awesome!!! Wasn't expecting that when I went to start a game!!!

Dayyyyum!!!

Only issue I have so far is that the portraits aren't coming up correctly

ey man could you help me and reupload to depositifles so i can download and enjoy the masterpiece by ray
Nefrion

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:59 am

Nefrion, I'll see what I can do with another download bro because I know a lot of people on your side of town have issues with gamefront.

Retroman, thx brother, that means a lot coming from you man, and thank you for the help as well. I needed a few courts and you too care of me bro. (Y)

Hawk, thank you my bro! Yeah the CBS theme was a surprise lol I had a feeling some people was gonna be like what Da hell, but it gives you that NCAA feel so I had to do it man lol. Also on the portraits, are they not matching up or showing up for you? Let me know and I can look into it cause I haven't gotten that from the others. Thx brother!
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:13 am

Hey I'm glad you guys are loving this mod man! Please Please if you see or notice anything wrong or missing or not right, let me know so I can add to the next and last update.

Next update:

Check and add UNC uniforms
Check up on the portraits file
Add Kentucky 1995 Rupp Court- it was there and I accidentally deleted.
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:02 am

Hawk, should be in link 11 bro (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:03 am

Hey, i don't know how i forgot, but i didn't add in UNC package :turrible: Thanks retroman for that dude!
http://www.gamefront.com/files/23465952 ... kage+2.rar
Last edited by RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RayHoops1

Postby Nefrion on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:18 am

rayhoops1 wrote:Hey, i don't know how i forgot, but i didn't add in UNC package :turrible: Thanks retroman for that dude!
http://www.gamefront.com/files/23465717/UNC+PACKAGE.rar

im wondering when are you gonna upload for us who cant download from gamefront cuz im really hyped to play your mod bro

cant wait much longer man :applaud:
Nefrion

Postby bosshensley on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:36 am

Good job on the mod bro...but theres one issue none of courts for the ncaa teams show up there just the normal nba courts as there areas. fix please? or is it just mine? :bowdown: :cry:
bosshensley

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:43 am

bosshensley wrote:Good job on the mod bro...but theres one issue none of courts for the ncaa teams show up there just the normal nba courts as there areas. fix please? or is it just mine? :bowdown: :cry:

thank man! if your playing on low settings, the courts will not show, has to be med or higher bro. but if your settings are high, then reinstall the mod because there in there dude (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:44 am

Nefrion wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:Hey, i don't know how i forgot, but i didn't add in UNC package :turrible: Thanks retroman for that dude!

im wondering when are you gonna upload for us who cant download from gamefront cuz im really hyped to play your mod bro

Nefrion, can you use sendspace?
RayHoops1

Postby Nefrion on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 am

rayhoops1 wrote:
Nefrion wrote:

yep
Nefrion

Postby bosshensley on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:53 am

great job on the mod bro. only thing is none of the college courts show up they stay as nba courts with nba logos. helo :( great job tho man
bosshensley

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:58 am

Dam. Okay man this is the last UNC package! Forgot to add in the logo :mrgreen:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23465952 ... kage+2.rar
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:00 am

Nefrion wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:
Nefrion wrote:

yep

okay i'll try to download to sendspace for the people who can't get it (Y)
RayHoops1

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding