College Hoops '95 Final Super Mod 6.0 RELEASED! Page1

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: College Hoops '95 1984 North Carolina Release Page 8

Postby suirad on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:48 pm

ray chek villanova crt its torontos
suirad

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:03 pm

it's there bro, must or error out while downloading. i sent it to you just in case. check your pm (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby Bird_33 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Ray you can use this..

Young Mullin:
Bird_33

Postby RayHoops1 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Yeah just in case I make St Johns. Great Mullin man (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby vstiguy on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:18 am

Here you go guys! Freshman AI!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vstiguy

Postby NIB on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:44 am

Ray, there are two teams that i get really interested to be seen and done, ofc if you wanna:

Nº 01 - The 1974 University of Maryland (USA) - 1974 International Cup Champions (They go to the International Cup, that was in the past a World Wide recognize tounament, joined by NBA Champions, similar to the Mc Donalds World Championship, that the Celtics (with Bird), the Lakers (with Magic) and the Bulls (with Jordan) won at the past.

Nº02 - One Championship squad from Alabama Crismon Tide.

The 1974 Maryland is the most importante cause i was willing to do them to the UBR itself, but as you are the Master of College teams, i can leave this to the best man in town. Heheheheh :D

Even if with you turn me down with those requests, I LOVED YOUR IDEAS AND THIS PROJECT!
AMAZING SUGAR RAY! :bowdown2: :applaud:
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

Working Here, Working There... Working Everywhere!

"Michael, you're not doing today! You ain't go doing today!!" - Dennis Rodman
NIB

Postby Nefrion on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:53 am

Glitches/Bugs or mistake I have found

Villanova court ( raptors on side)
michigan court (pistons court)
virginia court
utah court
arkansas court

every court else is great

so you can either upload just these courts for me cuz i've redownloaded and its still bugged

small fix
c webbs age, he was 19 aswell as horrible foul shooter early years so change from 70 whatever it is to 55
juwan was 19
jalen rose was 20
jimmy and ray jackson was 19
micheal jordan was 20

wrong age
joe smith is not 36
keith booth 25
mario lucas 25
all dilard 27
mark rydalch 25
ma jian 25
toby bailey 26
justin wimmer 30
david grim 27
daimon beathea 28

aswell could you add the legendary Texas Western Miners team from 1965-1966 aka Glory road?
Nefrion

College Hoops '95

Postby RayHoops1 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:37 am

Last edited by RayHoops1 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:57 am

Nefrion and suraid, reason you guys probably have the wrong courts is because maybe you have your auto updates on is what im guessing, but no worries. If thats not the case, the links will cover it (Y)
And for the age thing really don't concern me because all players are all under 25 maybe 24 so the whole roster if you start a association are all pretty much like young rookies, now the Joe Smith being 36 i've already changed in the lastest roster file i release with the classic teams (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby RayHoops1 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:37 pm

Sorry guys bad news. My work hours have changed and school is gonna be back soon, so i won't able to complete that amazing UBR :( So what i'll do is finish up UNLV and that will be the last team i make. After im done with that, i will go through the mod and make those fixes that were mention, and make some changes, and that will be the final and last update (Y) So if you had downloaded this mod the first time, i advise you to download this final update because of a bunch of changes and updates and add on's that were made for this mod (Y) This will be a all in one link download (Y) Stay tuned....
RayHoops1

Postby Nefrion on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:37 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:Nefrion and suraid, reason you guys probably have the wrong courts is because maybe you have your auto updates on is what im guessing, but no worries. If thats not the case, the links will cover it (Y)
And for the age thing really don't concern me because all players are all under 25 maybe 24 so the whole roster if you start a association are all pretty much like young rookies, now the Joe Smith being 36 i've already changed in the lastest roster file i release with the classic teams (Y)

i dont have auto updates on, so i dunno whats wrong. couldnt you just upload Villanova court,
michigan court, virginia court,utah court, arkansas court in one link cuz i redownloaded every part from sendspace and its still wrong
Nefrion

Postby Warlock on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Sorry to hear about the sudden finishing of the mod ray, It has a lot of possibilities! I hope it can keep going on some complicity, maybe some others helping out and finishing up the other teams? Either way, Thank you for all the hard work man. This mod is awesome.
Warlock

Postby AirJordanUNC23 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:21 am

Warlock wrote:Sorry to hear about the sudden finishing of the mod ray, It has a lot of possibilities! I hope it can keep going on some complicity, maybe some others helping out and finishing up the other teams? Either way, Thank you for all the hard work man. This mod is awesome.

Yo Ray, would it be cool if I updated my 90-91 and 91-92 NCAA mods (I'm also working on 92-93) and based them off of your mod instead of the College Hoops 2K12 TE mod? Sorry to hear about your increased work load, but I would be glad to help in any way possible...You did an amazing job on this mod!
AirJordanUNC23

Postby ryan4889 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Nefrion...those courts are there...you are the only one having problems so there is no need for any extra uploads...read the directions very carefully and just reinstall everything...click yes if asked to overwrite
Long live the UBR!
ryan4889

Last and Final College Hoops 95 Update!

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Last & Final Update

Wake Forest Uniforms
Kentucky Uniforms/Arena & Court- Im1averageJoe (Y)
UMass Dornas fix
Brand new CBS scoreboard
Team undershirt Color
Fictional extra UCLA Uniform
Toby Bailey head shape
Practice Gym Update
Georgetown floor
Player Age fixes

If you have anymore that needs fixing or changed let me know, and i will add to list before last and final updates (Y) Sorry i won't be able to finish UNLV classic team, but whoever wants to take over this mod and the College UBR team you have my okay (Y)

Like i said before, i advise everyone to download this mod again because of little changes in the whole mod (Y)
RayHoops1

Re: Last and Final College Hoops 95 Update!

Postby AirJordanUNC23 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:54 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:Last & Final Update

Wake Forest Uniforms
Kentucky Uniforms/Arena & Court- Im1averageJoe (Y)
UMass Dornas fix
Brand new CBS scoreboard
Team undershirt Color
Fictional extra UCLA Uniform
Toby Bailey head shape
Practice Gym Update
Georgetown floor
Player Age fixes

If you have anymore that needs fixing or changed let me know, and i will add to list before last and final updates (Y) Sorry i won't be able to finish UNLV classic team, but whoever wants to take over this mod and the College UBR team you have my okay (Y)

Like i said before, i advise everyone to download this mod again because of little changes in the whole mod (Y)

Thanks Ray for letting me bring over my 90-91 and 91-92 mods...I will update them and flesh them out to 30 teams so that we can have Association mode with them...Your 95 mod is what brought me into the game to begin with, and I think we all agree that this mod has been well worth the wait! Also, I already have 90-91 UNLV essentially done, so I will go ahead and get them into your 95 mod ASAP...My intention isn't to take over this mod or anything like that, I just want to contribute what I can...We are fortunate to have a lot of talented and dedicated contributors here, I'm sure we can all work together to keep this thing alive... (Y) (Y)
AirJordanUNC23

Re: Last and Final College Hoops '95 Update!

Postby RayHoops1 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:14 pm

Sounds good bro! Okay I'll send you over the last update I did and I guess you can work your magic and add in those mods bro (Y) after I release this last one, it's out of my hands, so if you want to take over bro it's yours if you want it (Y) but hold off and ill release this last update my bro (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby vstiguy on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:19 am

vstiguy

College Hoops '95 Final Update Released!

Postby RayHoops1 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Final Update 7-7-13
College Hoops '95 Directory Folder
http://depositfiles.com/files/r1llpunh3
http://depositfiles.com/files/vt4p0wykr
http://depositfiles.com/files/kveibpm01

Saves Folder
http://depositfiles.com/files/n00kgszcz

College Hoops '95 Mod

30 Ranked Teams Through the 94-95 Season![/b]

Oklahoma Sooners
Indiana Hoosiers
Alabama Crimson Tide
Connecticut Huskies
North Carolina Tarheels
Villanova Wildcats
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Syracuse Orange
Duke Blue Devils
California Golden Bears
Arkansas Razorbacks
Memphis Tigers
Purdue Boilermakers
Georgetown Hoyas
Wisconsin Badgers
Umass Minutemen
Stanford Cardinal
Kentucky Wildcats
Michigan State Spartans
Maryland Terrapins
UCLA Bruins
Utah Utes
Kansas Jayhawks
Arizona Wildcats
Oklahoma State Cowboys
Illinois Fighting Illini
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
Michigan Wolverines
Minnesota Gophers
Virgina Cavaliers

2 Classic Complete Teams

1993 Michigan Wolverines
1984 North Carolina
1990 UNLV-In the works.

95% CF's
100% Uniforms/Practice Jerseys
100% Courts/Arenas
100% Logos
100% Dornas
100% In game Portraits
100% Coaches

About 5% fictional as far as CF's. There are a few that i had to make fake cfs because either a player never played a minute and/or didn't had a pic online for me to make his CF.

CBS Presentation
Association Ready/Season Ready/My Player Ready
(Y)

Special Help :applaud:
johnbuckeyefan
retroman
Juan33
Hawk23
Im1averageJoe
Last edited by RayHoops1 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
RayHoops1

Postby AirJordanUNC23 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:58 pm

rayhoops1 wrote:Sounds good bro! Okay I'll send you over the last update I did and I guess you can work your magic and add in those mods bro (Y) after I release this last one, it's out of my hands, so if you want to take over bro it's yours if you want it (Y) but hold off and ill release this last update my bro (Y)

All right bro, I'll do what I can to keep the College Hoops UBR dream alive... (Y) (Y) My vision is to convert and update my 90-91 and 91-92 roster sets and bring them over to this mod...Then, I plan on doing 92-93 and 93-94...At some point, I would like to start working back into the 80's as well...I like the way Hawk has set up the NBA UBR, and so I would like to kinda follow that model...If people want to send me the cyberfaces, courts, and jerseys they would like included, that would be cool...I am more of a roster and ratings guy, I will definitely need help to keep this thing going...We do have a lot of resources available from what you have created, the previous College mod, and Hawks NBA UBR, but one man can't fill your shoes man! It's unreal what you accomplished as essentially a one-man team! What does everyone else want to see from this mod? What are you guys looking for in a College Hoops UBR?
AirJordanUNC23

Re: College Hoops '95 Final Update Released! Page 1

Postby StormsWarning on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:38 am

thx for the update bro, this server is very very very slow though, takes 4 hours to just get 1 file at a time.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby vstiguy on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Could somebody put the new Tobby Bailey up as an attachment for download on these boards? I don't want to re-download the whole mod for one cyberface. Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, I got the Air Max's from here:

http://www.moddingway.com/file/15478.html

Thanks guys!
vstiguy

College Hoops '95 UBR

Postby RayHoops1 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:40 pm

AirJordanUNC23 wrote:
rayhoops1 wrote:Sounds good bro! Okay I'll send you over the last update I did and I guess you can work your magic and add in those mods bro (Y) after I release this last one, it's out of my hands, so if you want to take over bro it's yours if you want it (Y) but hold off and ill release this last update my bro (Y)

All right bro, I'll do what I can to keep the College Hoops UBR dream alive... (Y) (Y) My vision is to convert and update my 90-91 and 91-92 roster sets and bring them over to this mod...Then, I plan on doing 92-93 and 93-94...At some point, I would like to start working back into the 80's as well...I like the way Hawk has set up the NBA UBR, and so I would like to kinda follow that model...If people want to send me the cyberfaces, courts, and jerseys they would like included, that would be cool...I am more of a roster and ratings guy, I will definitely need help to keep this thing going...We do have a lot of resources available from what you have created, the previous College mod, and Hawks NBA UBR, but one man can't fill your shoes man! It's unreal what you accomplished as essentially a one-man team! What does everyone else want to see from this mod? What are you guys looking for in a College Hoops UBR?

Sweet man! Alright man, i'll try and continue, but it will be a little slower (Y) and we can use any help as possible from cfs to team info etc etc. I will try and finish up UNLV this week. I can't stand to see a incomplete job (Y)
RayHoops1

Postby AirJordanUNC23 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:43 pm

vstiguy wrote:Could somebody put the new Tobby Bailey up as an attachment for download on these boards? I don't want to re-download the whole mod for one cyberface. Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, I got the Air Max's from here:

http://www.moddingway.com/file/15478.html

Thanks guys!

Hey man, here is the new Toby Bailey Cyber Face...

http://retrosportsworld.com/uploads/png1167.iff
AirJordanUNC23

College Hoops '95 Classic Teams 1990 UNLV Previews

Postby RayHoops1 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Last edited by RayHoops1 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
RayHoops1

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding