[Trainer] Trade Modifier

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby superpotato88 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 am

Can you change an undrafted my player? (like if i want an undrafted Dwight Howard/LeBron James)?
superpotato88

Postby Jonesy10 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:03 am

This tool is amazing, i assigned myself to the Cavs and then i assigned Josh Smith, Demar Derozan and Deandre Jordan, but i kept Kyrie Irving. We're gonna be the strongest team:)
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby superpotato88 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:58 am

This tool is awesome. using ultimate base roster i'm playing as a 21 year old Dwight Howard :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: (Y) (Y) (Y) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
superpotato88

Postby Jonesy10 on Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:38 pm

http://bit.ly/T31qn5 - in case anyone wants Fantasy Genius v.4.0, but people i can help you with Fantasy Genius(v.4.0) so just ask. Looking forward the challenges (i might not know everything about it...)
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby Leviathan1989 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:56 am

DoomAZN wrote:
Leviathan1989 wrote:Any idea?

I tried adjusting the minutes for both teams. Giving me and Perkins 31 minutes.

Are you sure you know how to use the Trade Modifier? The section that you are showing only allows you to mess with the team's minutes one at a time. You also need to lock the setting by checking the box. I don't think it would be useful to mess with a player's minutes since over time it can change with any transaction or injury. I believe you might be getting an error because you are using the 3.0 Version and your game is patched already (assuming).

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. It somehow worked in the end, don't know how though :D.

Now I have another problem, maybe someone can help.

I'm trying to change the rotation, because I signed a contract with the Thunder. Now I play 41 minutes and Durant only 23. Since I played SG/SF with my old team I want to change the rotation so I start at SG and Durant at SF.

Now the problem: Everytime I start the FantasyGenius thing I can't see any teams or player names.
- I tried starting my player and then opening FantasyGenius. Didn't work.
- I tried opening the myplayer-file in FantasyGenius and then change the rotation. Didn't work.

Any ideas why I can't see the players?
Leviathan1989

Postby Jonesy10 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:36 am

Leviathan1989 wrote:
DoomAZN wrote:

Are you sure you know how to use the Trade Modifier? The section that you are showing only allows you to mess with the team's minutes one at a time. You also need to lock the setting by checking the box. I don't think it would be useful to mess with a player's minutes since over time it can change with any transaction or injury. I believe you might be getting an error because you are using the 3.0 Version and your game is patched already (assuming).

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. It somehow worked in the end, don't know how though :D.

I'm trying to change the rotation, because I signed a contract with the Thunder. Now I play 41 minutes and Durant only 23. Since I played SG/SF with my old team I want to change the rotation so I start at SG and Durant at SF.

Now the problem: Everytime I start the FantasyGenius thing I can't see any teams or player names.
- I tried opening the myplayer-file in FantasyGenius and then change the rotation. Didn't work.

Are you using Fantasy Genius v.3.0 or v.4.0, with the 3.0 i couldn't see the teams and the players as well, so sticked with the newer version (4.0), so try using that one. Reply if you have any further questions
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby T-Wave on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:19 am

How can I change my player's height using this trainer?
T-Wave

Postby Leviathan1989 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:30 am

Jonesy10 wrote:
Leviathan1989 wrote:
DoomAZN wrote:

Are you using Fantasy Genius v.3.0 or v.4.0, with the 3.0 i couldn't see the teams and the players as well, so sticked with the newer version (4.0), so try using that one. Reply if you have any further questions

Yes I'm using 3.0 because avast delets 4.0 everytime. I can't find a download where it doesn't happen.
Leviathan1989

Postby Jonesy10 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:41 am

Leviathan1989 wrote:
Jonesy10 wrote:
Leviathan1989 wrote:
DoomAZN wrote:

Yes I'm using 3.0 because avast delets 4.0 everytime. I can't find a download where it doesn't happen.

But this one really works, try to disable your anti-virus protection or make it a exception from the settings
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby Jonesy10 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:44 am

how do you take those screenshots of the trainer and edit them ?
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby Leviathan1989 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:27 am

Jonesy10 wrote:
Leviathan1989 wrote:
Jonesy10 wrote:
Leviathan1989 wrote:
DoomAZN wrote:

But this one really works, try to disable your anti-virus protection or make it a exception from the settings

Nah, still not working for me. Too bad!
Leviathan1989

Postby Jonesy10 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Did you downloaded it from the link i posted?
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby Jonesy10 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Jonesy10 wrote:
Leviathan1989 wrote:
Jonesy10 wrote:
Leviathan1989 wrote:
DoomAZN wrote:

Download the file what i posted, then there are files like: NBA 2K12 (and some more chinese, this is the actual fantasy genius) v4.0.exe, Trainer11.exe, Trainer01.exe, Trainer12.exe, Trainer02.exe and setting.ini - extract these files and then put
these files into your nba 2k12 installation folder, then take the setting.ini, and open it with notepad,
There are lines:
[Current Language]
Current Language=0

[Current Version]
Current Version=0 Now if your game is patched, you need to set the current version with the "=" to 1 and then save this file, but if your game isn't patched leave it. Then open the NBA 2K12(chinese) V4.0, but remember nba 2k12.exe must be running at the same time

Now try this and tell me if this helps you

Download the file what i posted, then there are files like: NBA 2K12 (and some more chinese, this is the actual fantasy genius) v4.0.exe, Trainer11.exe, Trainer01.exe, Trainer12.exe, Trainer02.exe and setting.ini - extract these files and then put
these files into your nba 2k12 installation folder, then take the setting.ini, and open it with notepad,
There are lines:
[Current Language]
Current Language=0

[Current Version]
Current Version=0 Now if your game is patched, you need to set the current version with the "=" to 1 and then save this file, but if your game isn't patched leave it. Then open the NBA 2K12(chinese) V4.0, but remember nba 2k12.exe must be running at the same time

Last edited by Jonesy10 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby Leviathan1989 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:07 am

Jonesy10 wrote:
Jonesy10 wrote:
Leviathan1989 wrote:
Jonesy10 wrote:
Leviathan1989 wrote:
DoomAZN wrote:

There are lines:
[Current Language]
Current Language=0

[Current Version]

There are lines:
[Current Language]
Current Language=0

[Current Version]

The files you uploaded can't be downloaded anymore. Could you upload them once again?

Thanks for all the help.
Leviathan1989

Postby Jonesy10 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:17 am

Leviathan1989 wrote:
Jonesy10 wrote:
Jonesy10 wrote:
Leviathan1989 wrote:
Jonesy10 wrote:
Leviathan1989 wrote:
DoomAZN wrote:

There are lines:
[Current Language]
Current Language=0

[Current Version]

There are lines:
[Current Language]
Current Language=0

[Current Version]

The files you uploaded can't be downloaded anymore. Could you upload them once again?

Thanks for all the help.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9veenw2rq6ioisc - Here try this one

I made this one new thing called a fictional draft class, can you check it out and tell me what do you think - Jonesy's Fictional Draft Class v1.0

and it's my pleasure helping you :D
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby Leviathan1989 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:06 am

Hey it works!

Now I have another problem :D, I don't know how to change the rotation.

When I used the programm last time (in June I think) I managed to trade players but that was between different teams. But I don't know how to change the rotation.
Basically I want to change minutes of different players and change the starters.

I'll try the draft class next time I play association. Thanks
Leviathan1989

Postby Jonesy10 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Do you want to change the rotation for the association or my player mode?

could you change the rotation with Fantasy Genius v3.0?

Oh, and thanks for checking my draft class out, i think i will update it with assigning every player a cyberface(maybe), or just create a new draft class, which is better :D
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby Jonesy10 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:07 pm

Leviathan1989 wrote:Hey it works!

When I used the programm last time (in June I think) I managed to trade players but that was between different teams. But I don't know how to change the rotation.
Basically I want to change minutes of different players and change the starters.

Oh, I found the rotation tutorial, check it out viewtopic.php?f=143&t=83284&start=100

And actually i tried it myself and it worked, it's too easy
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby Leviathan1989 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:20 am

Jonesy10 wrote:

Oh, I found the rotation tutorial, check it out viewtopic.php?f=143&t=83284&start=100

When I try it I can't use my player anymore. My player is Harden then.

What I want to do is change the player at position 2 (Harden) with the player at position 3 (My Player). And then the player at position 3 (Harden) with the player at position 6 (Durant), so I start at SG and KD at SF. And then obviously change the minutes.
Leviathan1989

Postby Jonesy10 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:42 am

Leviathan1989 wrote:
Jonesy10 wrote:

What I want to do is change the player at position 2 (Harden) with the player at position 3 (My Player). And then the player at position 3 (Harden) with the player at position 6 (Durant), so I start at SG and KD at SF. And then obviously change the minutes.

I can't exlain it to you, but if you could upload your my player file, i'd try and prolly succeed

So, it's up to you:D
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby Leviathan1989 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:20 am

Jonesy10 wrote:
Leviathan1989 wrote:
Jonesy10 wrote:

I can't exlain it to you, but if you could upload your my player file, i'd try and prolly succeed

So, it's up to you:D

I sent you a PM. If you can't open it, send me your email-adress so I can invite you to my dropbox-folder
Leviathan1989

Postby Jonesy10 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:37 am

There is only one problem, everything else is okay - everytime i'm done with the rotations and the minutes, i refresh from nba 2k12 my minutes, and james harden takes over the shooting guard place and durant gets benched,
and your player is moved to the SF spot, so I think we can do 2 things,
1. Either we'll change your position to SG.
2.Or we'll lower James Harden minutes

But I think no.1 is better because then Durant gets to be the SF for sure(i think)

So, I'm gonna try them both

And tell you which is better.
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby Jonesy10 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:05 am

The only way i can fix it is by just trading away Harden, Are you okay with that?
And maybe trade your team a good 6th man SG.
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

Postby Leviathan1989 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:21 am

Didn't changing my position work? I'd prefer that.

When I was with Chicago the CPU always let me play SG, I don't know why it won't now.
Leviathan1989

Postby Jonesy10 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:59 am

I won't let me do that, but i traded away Harden and I traded Barbosa to you (if that's okay)
So too bad i can't get the rotations to work correctly :(

So i posted the my player file here: http://www.mediafire.com/?28oa9eqo4pq94xz

Enjoy as much as you can!(cuz i'm gonna have to get some sleep):D
There can only be one.
Jonesy10

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding