[Trainer] Trade Modifier

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

[Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby boogie123 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:48 am

Fantasy Genius v3.0
This trainer lets you:
-trade players
-manage roster
-arrange drafts
-player conversion
-modify playing time
-locate cache, save files, shoe files

REMINDERS:
1. Put the trainer in the MAIN DIRECTORY of NBA2K12
2. Start the NBA2K12 application FIRST BEFORE the trainer.


Image

all in chinese! :))
PS I don't own the trainer. All credits to Aleczou from bbs.baballs.com

I re-uploaded the file
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sopq4vgk7jmj7rb

Here is a tutorial on how to transfer players. I can be used in other game modes like myplayer and association mode.
Image


First find player you wanna transfer to a team. i.e. chris webber from the kings. then press the transfer button
Image

Image

THEN... he is now transferred
Image

just edit the playing time
Image
Last edited by boogie123 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boogie123
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:57 pm

Re: TRADE MODIFIER

Postby iriepoco on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:35 am

thumbs up dude! now im gonna try this!
iriepoco
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:48 am

Re: TRADE MODIFIER

Postby boogie123 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:37 am

megabetlog69 wrote:thumbs up dude! now im gonna try this!


welcome! just tell me if it works for you! :D
boogie123
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:57 pm

Re: TRADE MODIFIER

Postby iriepoco on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:40 am

boogie123 wrote:
megabetlog69 wrote:thumbs up dude! now im gonna try this!


welcome! just tell me if it works for you! :D


i've been waiting for this kind of trainer...hope it works...im sure it will!!!
iriepoco
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:48 am

Re: TRADE MODIFIER

Postby domin240996 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:46 am

I'm needing only translation and I'll be 100% satisfied.
Butts.
Buttocks.
Buttcheeks.
User avatar
domin240996
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:59 am
Location: Poland

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby StompTheCourt on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:44 am

Is there a way to edit the my player for instance if I want to be traded to a different team can you do this with this tool :?:
sorry I am at work and I am very excited and curious about this :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor
 
Posts: 2672
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 am
Location: Salt Lake City Utah

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby LuisSalgado on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:07 pm

its work's for MP?
LuisSalgado
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:58 am

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby boogie123 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:22 pm

yes! this can also be used in MP! just follow the tutorial! :mrgreen:
boogie123
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:57 pm

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby StompTheCourt on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:33 am

boogie123 wrote:yes! this can also be used in MP! just follow the tutorial! :mrgreen:

OK ill go ahead and quote my self please answer this question because as far as I know its not in the tutorial
can you trade your self in my player to another team :?:
Image
User avatar
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor
 
Posts: 2672
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 am
Location: Salt Lake City Utah

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby boogie123 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:32 am

StompTheCourt wrote:
boogie123 wrote:yes! this can also be used in MP! just follow the tutorial! :mrgreen:

OK ill go ahead and quote my self please answer this question because as far as I know its not in the tutorial
can you trade your self in my player to another team :?:


sorry for the misunderstanding. just follow the method in the tutorial of transferring players in your myplayer. so instead of Chris Webber transferring to the kings. use your myplayer to transfer to your desired team. so load your myplayer first then select your team in the right side then your desired team in the left side. then press transfer. then on the right side select the team you transferred to and correct the playing time to prevent errors. if there you are really having a hard time. just tell me and i'll post pictures to cause it late night already. :mrgreen:
boogie123
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:57 pm

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby StompTheCourt on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:40 am

boogie123 wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:
boogie123 wrote:yes! this can also be used in MP! just follow the tutorial! :mrgreen:

OK ill go ahead and quote my self please answer this question because as far as I know its not in the tutorial
can you trade your self in my player to another team :?:


sorry for the misunderstanding. just follow the method in the tutorial of transferring players in your myplayer. so instead of Chris Webber transferring to the kings. use your myplayer to transfer to your desired team. so load your myplayer first then select your team in the right side then your desired team in the left side. then press transfer. then on the right side select the team you transferred to and correct the playing time to prevent errors. if there you are really having a hard time. just tell me and i'll post pictures to cause it late night already. :mrgreen:

thx for that (Y)
Image
User avatar
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor
 
Posts: 2672
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:54 am
Location: Salt Lake City Utah

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby dhijay_23 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:15 am

tried everything you said and its not working..got an error messages..
1st Error:
Image
2nd Error: idk what does it says :roll:
Image
3rd Error: No Roster Visible :?:
Image

this will be awesome if this work..thanks btw..
Image
User avatar
dhijay_23
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:21 pm
Location: c:windows/system32/

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby boogie123 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:15 pm

dhijay_23 wrote:tried everything you said and its not working..got an error messages..
1st Error:
Image
2nd Error: idk what does it says :roll:
Image
3rd Error: No Roster Visible :?:
Image

this will be awesome if this work..thanks btw..


sorry dude i forgot to indicate that: you should first start the NBA2K12 application FIRST before the trainer! thanks! sorry for your inconvenience :mrgreen: !
boogie123
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:57 pm

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby dhijay_23 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:46 am

ahh i see..so thats why.. :D :D thanks bro.. :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
Image
User avatar
dhijay_23
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:21 pm
Location: c:windows/system32/

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby capzzz on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:38 am

is there a option to edit game speed with this trainer?
capzzz
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:58 am

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby 6lbj6 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:52 am

what is the fantasy genius icon besides the nba 2k12 icon for?your translation for it was trainer.nothing happens when i click the icon.
6lbj6
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:03 am

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby TGsoGood on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:07 pm

6lbj6 wrote:what is the fantasy genius icon besides the nba 2k12 icon for?your translation for it was trainer.nothing happens when i click the icon.


You need to be running the game to use that... It's the actual trainer that edit's player, my player options, and in game settings. I mostly use it to equip my created players with custom made cf's and custom exclusive shoes that cant be worn by other players in the game.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 5660
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby IslandersPL on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Super editor thanks all works!
IslandersPL
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:06 am

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby 6lbj6 on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:36 am

thanks for the reply.followed your instructions but still cant run the fantasy genius.when i click fantasy genius a small dialog box appears.see attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
6lbj6
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:03 am

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby IslandersPL on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:23 am

maybe try install chinese language pack and after install pack run nba 2k12 load you assocations or my player and run editor.You need net framework 3.5 and newest Java.
IslandersPL
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:06 am

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby jcooksley on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:37 pm

this trainer is even better than i originally thought, i managed to change my, my player to anyone i want, I'm currently playing as josh smith, all you have to do is load your player
Image
select the team you are on for both sides of the trainer and then select the player you want to be on the left and your my player on the right then transfer
Image
go back to 2k12
Image
then edit player then save and your done
Image
and i know that there is create a legend but that doesn't have press conferences, hall of fame, promotions plus others and whats better is you should be able to play as any legend or created player by simply transferring them into the game and using my method to be them.
jcooksley
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:34 am

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby jcooksley on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:06 am

Awwww Yeah :D thanks HAWK23 and STOMPTHECOURT for the 92-93 Suns and boogie123 for finding the trainer
Image
also sorry for the crappiness of the pictures I'm forced to use a laptop with a 64Mb GPU until the 16th of December
jcooksley
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:34 am

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby DoomAZN on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:53 pm

boogie123 wrote:
dhijay_23 wrote:tried everything you said and its not working..got an error messages..
1st Error:
Image
2nd Error: idk what does it says :roll:
Image
3rd Error: No Roster Visible :?:
Image

this will be awesome if this work..thanks btw..


sorry dude i forgot to indicate that: you should first start the NBA2K12 application FIRST before the trainer! thanks! sorry for your inconvenience :mrgreen: !


Can you explain how to use the program more clearly? I'm very dumb when it comes to using these types of programs so explain every single step possible. Whenever I start the program and try to do something, I get the sign shown in the second picture. Everything that I click within the program shows up as gibberish even though I have the required programs like Java. I want to mess with the draft for My Player so my player's name is shown as one of the top five picks but I get the sign shown in the second picture. For the Roster tab, I don't get to see any team like the third picture. NOTE: I always start the game first so it shouldn't be a problem.
DoomAZN
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby boogie123 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:46 pm

do you have the Microsoft NET Framework 4.0? you should have that. :mrgreen:
boogie123
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:57 pm

Re: [Trainer] Trade Modifier

Postby DoomAZN on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:47 am

boogie123 wrote:do you have the Microsoft NET Framework 4.0? you should have that. :mrgreen:


Yes, I have that program installed on my computer. Would this program really edit My Player settings? For example, I want to get the Player Card to say Drafted 2011 Rd 1: Pick 1 (CLE) and the Salary that comes with a First Pick. Could it work? I was also wondering if other things can be modified like Play Type and Personality.
DoomAZN
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Next

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests