***NEW UPDATE***: Ult. ModPack UBRV63+(44+ Complete Seasons-1970-Pres) 11/1/14

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K12 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Ult. ModPack UBRV44+(33+ Complete Seasons-1980-Pres)-3/1

Postby Lakersfan85 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:43 am

Hey guys, not sure if you guys are aware or not, but in the UBR Association roster, Dan D'antoni is the head coach for the Lakers instead of his brother Mike D'antoni as it should be. Just wanted to point that out in case nobody had yet.

Mike's cf and portrait # is 5008. I changed it for my game and seems to work good :)
Lakersfan85

Postby RICH72601 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:18 am

Tayshaun Prince

RICH72601

Postby Brent72 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:26 am

In the spirit of doing all the different Kareem looks throughout the years, I was just wondering if anyone might consider doing all of Shaq's different looks as well. The Shaq faces we currently have are ok, but I'm sure one of the talented CF makers on here could really nail all the different styles he had over his playing career. Just a suggestion and keep up the awesome work everybody. :cool:
Brent72

Postby ExitiumMachina on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:47 am

Excellent work! Having a blast playing with the early 90's teams! :applaud:

I noticed that you said if the courts were black to check graphic settings, all of my settings are as high as they can go but the 1999 Toronto Raptors home court still comes out as black...I followed all of the install steps and so far through the early 90's all of the courts are fine, even the HD ones work fine, just that court that hasn't shown up for me. Just wondering if I might of missed something or if there is another solution that you know of?

Other than that, excellent work...Vince Carter is still bomb in 2000 anyway. :applaud:
ExitiumMachina

Postby retroman on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:57 am

RELEASED:The New Versions of 2003-06 MCI & 2007-11 Verizon Centers in D.C.

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=90555
retroman

Postby NIB on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:13 am

Just reporting (cool down everybody, before tackling me... It's just to point some work that we can consider important in the future, NOT A BIG DEAL!)
Here it is:

1) Allen County War Memorial ('52-'57) - Fort Wayne's court (it's crashing to desktop when played by FTW)
2) Old teams cyberfaces (40's, 50's, 60's and some 70's squads too) / REMEMBER, Chris also said in his thread that he needs some ABA cf's too.
3) New guys cf's (Like i said: Rose and Nash - short hair / Dirk and Irving beard / and others we can check at 2K13 forum)
4) Look above to the 2004 Season... Miss something??? Guys use colored socks that year, like the Deep Blue for LA (remember Kobe's socks, Malone socks???) and Red for the Pistons and Nets, Yellow for Indiana, etc.

But plz... Again, NO ONE NEEDS TO FEEL GUILT OR CHARGED ABOUT IT, it is just a detalist type of work to be plan at further considerations. (Y)
ATECUBANOS...
Yesterday... Carried the Piano - Today, Right Now... Playing the Piano - Tomorrow... Will Listen the Piano.

Working Here, Working There... Working Everywhere!

"Michael, you're not doing today! You ain't go doing today!!" - Dennis Rodman
NIB

Postby shawnkemp on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:53 am

i think more pleasing will be all the draft classes from 80 to present
and i am not talkin about fake drafts with 9-10 real players
every single pick needs to be done
shawnkemp

Postby oilertitanfan on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Anyone know why random veteran NBA players are introduced by the announcer as being "a rookie in the first start of his career" in single game mode?
oilertitanfan

Postby KG#5Beantown on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:24 pm

[quote="RICH72601"]Tayshaun Prince

Great RICH! Exactly what I has in mind!

Hawk please assign this CF to the 03,04,05,06,07,08 mod

Thanks RICH!!!!
KG#5Beantown

Postby KG#5Beantown on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:27 pm

oilertitanfan wrote:Anyone know why random veteran NBA players are introduced by the announcer as being "a rookie in the first start of his career" in single game mode?

That's because the stats are wrong....or let's say they have the value '0'
KG#5Beantown

Postby carmelo on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:39 pm

No one works on Tom Chambers' cf? It's one of the worst cf in UBR
carmelo

Postby fabri79 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:43 am

carmelo wrote:No one works on Tom Chambers' cf? It's one of the worst cf in UBR

Yes indeed... Or at least please use just one of the two, because the one used in the earlier season mods is pretty ugly... :?

In addition, please change Otis Smith's number from 32 to 18 (GSW, 1989 mod)
fabri79

Postby Ballaboi on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:51 am

Bird_33 wrote:
Ballaboi wrote:
Bird_33 wrote: Learn to patch then (Y)

Good advice Bird :D . That is on my to-do list. I've been picking things up, I've only had my pc since January. And there's no way I could do all of those myself. Where talking about hundreds of players from a newbie, 2k14 would be out by the time I got those done lol.

Yeah but like...theres 100s n 100s of cf's we could do to make it perfect but I for one aint got the time n many other people dont, I got a little frustrated really cos you said this:

Ballaboi wrote:
I love how year specific cyberfaces are starting to be created more, but it's silly, to me at least, that so many year specific players are being done

THEN you go back a day or 2 and you put a long ass list of Kareem's that contradicts the "silly" thing being done which you suggested in the first place... :lol:

Ballaboi wrote:
and with some minor adjustments to them we could have pretty accurate cyberfaces for Kareem for every year from 1980-89. The tweaks I came up with for them to have every year is this:
1980 Kareem: Afro Kareem, in game. Like I said needs goggles.
1981 Kareem: Revolver's early 80's Kareem- hair should be a little bigger, more of a King's C-Webb length than a fade.
1982 Kareem: Mojio's early 80's Kareem- there should be a bald patch starting in the back, same size as Revolver's early 80's Kareem, this one has no balding starting.
1983 Kareem: Current UBR mid 80's Kareem- hairline needs fixed (more receeded), the patch in the back of the head needs fixed. I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed that.
1984 Kareem: Revolver's 1984 Kareem- only thing needed for this is the sides are receeded too far. If you know about balding, the top usually goes before the sides, and his sides stop beyond the ears. It needs to be brought up.
1985 Kareem: Mojio's mid-80's Kareem- hairline in very front needs to be pushed back a tiny bit, that's all.
1986 Kareem: For this year Kareem needs like the widow's peak buzz in CAP look. But the big balding patch in the back of Mojio's mid-80's cf needs to be added. You could use Mojio's Kareem as a template.
1987 Kareem: For 1987, he needs the, what I call, the George Jefferson look lol. Bald on top to the bald patch in the back, sides still medium length
1988 Kareem: Kind of the same as 87, except sides should be short buzz length instead of medium length. Could use Mojio's late-80's Kareem as template. He has it as all buzzed, but by this time the hair on the top of his head was pretty much all the way gone.
1989 Kareem: All Bald. Already in game
Examples:
1986: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news- ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399
1987: http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/abduljabbar/index.htm
1988: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s

So all I mean is if you want all that work doing, learn this stuff...lock yaself away for a month n BAM! we got something great (Y)

Let me start off with sayin I did not mean for my comments to ruffle anybody's feathers or insult any of the work previously done or currently being done for the UBR. @Bird, I apologize if you were offended by what I said. I appreciate everything that you and others have done to make this mod the standard of excellence it is. This mod and this thread is probably 90% of the reason why I spent $1000 for a pc, so I have the utmost respect for everything that has been done. I was just saying, because I personally felt they had been forgotten about, the older teams are still in need of improvement. That's all, I know I probably took a round-about way of addressing it, but almost every post I've read in this thread is based around taking this amazing creation and making it perfection, and I was just expressing my feelings on how eventually those things need to be addressed for this mod to be the perfection, I believe everyone on here wants it to be. As far as your comments on me learning to patch and contributing more to the perfecting of this mod, I agree 100%! I was not being sarcastic in my response, though I was trying to be humorous to lighten the obvious friction that was created from my post. The fact of the matter is, like I said, I've been learning as I go, but I have 2 kids, a job and I'm back in college, so it's hard to lock myself away and get patching down in a short amount of time. I have all intentions on working on the things I want to see in the mod, but knowing this is a thread filled with perfectionist, if I can mention something that needs to be addressed that someone else might not have noticed or forgotten about (I mean so much has been added to this mod over time, it's easy to forget about something you had intended on modifying) and are willing to modify it, why hold off on it's inclusion in the mod until while I hone my skills and can do it myself?
So like I said, I think some of it was a misunderstanding, I can see how my comments could have been taken the wrong way and I apologize to ANYONE who was offended or felt like their hardwork was being slighted by my comments. I did realize I contradicted myself, with the year specific statement I made, I prefaced my comment with "I know this is hypocritical" lol. Like I also said, I LOVE the year specific cyberfaces, and I want as many accurate ones as possible, but I hadn't realized how much work still needed to be done for the older teams when I was making request and suggestions. I still want all the year specific faces in the game though!
So Bird, I hope this alleviates any harsh feelings you had towards my post a couple of days ago. You're one of my favorite patchers (awesome Kareem's btw, thank you), I love and appreciate your work, and I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from you. I had no intentions to frustrate you my man. NIB, thanks for taken up for me man, but there's no problems. I agree with Bird, there is no disagreement between us, and it takes more than constructive criticsm to hurt my feelings :D . And, Rich thanks for young Clyde Drexler, it's great! I guess I did kind of request it and an ass-backwards sort of way lol.
Ballaboi

Postby Ballaboi on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:12 am

Ballaboi wrote:
Bird_33 wrote:
Ballaboi wrote:
Bird_33 wrote: Learn to patch then (Y)

Good advice Bird :D . That is on my to-do list. I've been picking things up, I've only had my pc since January. And there's no way I could do all of those myself. Where talking about hundreds of players from a newbie, 2k14 would be out by the time I got those done lol.

Yeah but like...theres 100s n 100s of cf's we could do to make it perfect but I for one aint got the time n many other people dont, I got a little frustrated really cos you said this:

Ballaboi wrote:
I love how year specific cyberfaces are starting to be created more, but it's silly, to me at least, that so many year specific players are being done

THEN you go back a day or 2 and you put a long ass list of Kareem's that contradicts the "silly" thing being done which you suggested in the first place... :lol:

Ballaboi wrote:
and with some minor adjustments to them we could have pretty accurate cyberfaces for Kareem for every year from 1980-89. The tweaks I came up with for them to have every year is this:
1980 Kareem: Afro Kareem, in game. Like I said needs goggles.
1981 Kareem: Revolver's early 80's Kareem- hair should be a little bigger, more of a King's C-Webb length than a fade.
1982 Kareem: Mojio's early 80's Kareem- there should be a bald patch starting in the back, same size as Revolver's early 80's Kareem, this one has no balding starting.
1983 Kareem: Current UBR mid 80's Kareem- hairline needs fixed (more receeded), the patch in the back of the head needs fixed. I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed that.
1984 Kareem: Revolver's 1984 Kareem- only thing needed for this is the sides are receeded too far. If you know about balding, the top usually goes before the sides, and his sides stop beyond the ears. It needs to be brought up.
1985 Kareem: Mojio's mid-80's Kareem- hairline in very front needs to be pushed back a tiny bit, that's all.
1986 Kareem: For this year Kareem needs like the widow's peak buzz in CAP look. But the big balding patch in the back of Mojio's mid-80's cf needs to be added. You could use Mojio's Kareem as a template.
1987 Kareem: For 1987, he needs the, what I call, the George Jefferson look lol. Bald on top to the bald patch in the back, sides still medium length
1988 Kareem: Kind of the same as 87, except sides should be short buzz length instead of medium length. Could use Mojio's late-80's Kareem as template. He has it as all buzzed, but by this time the hair on the top of his head was pretty much all the way gone.
1989 Kareem: All Bald. Already in game
Examples:
1986: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news- ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399 ... o/83028399
1987: http://www.angelfire.com/ak5/abduljabbar/index.htm
1988: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/v ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s ... fp-t-900-s

So all I mean is if you want all that work doing, learn this stuff...lock yaself away for a month n BAM! we got something great (Y)

Let me start off with sayin I did not mean for my comments to ruffle anybody's feathers or insult any of the work previously done or currently being done for the UBR. @Bird, I apologize if you were offended by what I said. I appreciate everything that you and others have done to make this mod the standard of excellence it is. This mod and this thread is probably 90% of the reason why I spent $1000 for a pc, so I have the utmost respect for everything that has been done. I was just saying, because I personally felt they had been forgotten about, the older teams are still in need of improvement. That's all, I know I probably took a round-about way of addressing it, but almost every post I've read in this thread is based around taking this amazing creation and making it perfection, and I was just expressing my feelings on how eventually those things need to be addressed for this mod to be the perfection, I believe everyone on here wants it to be. As far as your comments on me learning to patch and contributing more to the perfecting of this mod, I agree 100%! I was not being sarcastic in my response, though I was trying to be humorous to lighten the obvious friction that was created from my post. The fact of the matter is, like I said, I've been learning as I go, but I have 2 kids, a job and I'm back in college, so it's hard to lock myself away and get patching down in a short amount of time. I have all intentions on working on the things I want to see in the mod, but knowing this is a thread filled with perfectionist, if I can mention something that needs to be addressed that someone else might not have noticed or forgotten about (I mean so much has been added to this mod over time, it's easy to forget about something you had intended on modifying) and are willing to modify it, why hold off on it's inclusion in the mod until I hone my skills and can do it myself?
So like I said, I think some of it was a misunderstanding, I can see how my comments could have been taken the wrong way and I apologize to ANYONE who was offended or felt like their hardwork was being slighted by my comments. I did realize I contradicted myself, with the year specific statement I made, I prefaced my comment though with "I know this is hypocritical" lol. Like I also said, I LOVE the year specific cyberfaces, and I want as many accurate ones as possible, but I hadn't realized how much work still needed to be done for the older teams when I was making request and suggestions. I still want all the year specific faces in the game though!
So Bird, I hope this alleviates any harsh feelings you had towards my post a couple of days ago. You're one of my favorite patchers (awesome Kareem's btw, thank you), I love and appreciate your work, and I'm sure I could learn a thing or two from you. I had no intentions to frustrate you my man. NIB, thanks for taken up for me man, but there's no problems. I agree with Bird, there is no disagreement between us, and it takes more than constructive criticsm to hurt my feelings :D . And, Rich thanks for young Clyde Drexler, it's great! I guess I did kind of request it and an ass-backwards sort of way lol.
Ballaboi

Postby Bird_33 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:38 am

Nah man dont worry there aint no hard feelings at all...the day I get pissed with someone over the internet is the day hell freezes over haha...probably came across I was annoyed when in truth I wasn't..kinda found it funny, but you explained yourself...what you said about life/job/kids...that was the exact reason I was a little "frustrated" cos some guys like me just chose to contribute things to this in there free time n scouring the Internet for 1950's/60's players for the tiniest bit of reference would be a nightmare :lol: but yeah its cool no problems (Y)
The Unaccredited Great One
Bird_33

Postby HAWK23 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:38 am

my progress
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateNBA2K

:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K12
:arrow:Download the Ultimate Base Roster for NBA 2K14

2021 Mod2020 Mod
2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
1959 Mod1958 Mod1957 Mod1956 Mod1955 Mod1952 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends RosterAll-Time Champions Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bird_33 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:39 am

carmelo wrote:No one works on Tom Chambers' cf? It's one of the worst cf in UBR

I'll make a deal with you....or more of a challenge, find usable photos of Tom Chambers to make a cf and I'll happily do that (Y)
The Unaccredited Great One
Bird_33

Postby HAWK23 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:23 am

Ballaboi wrote:Hey Hawk, you never did let me know if you wanted me to send you my ROS file with all star mod corrections, every team has the correct numbers for players and rotations. I am using C-Webb's cf from Ray's 95 mod and James Harden's from the Fiba mod. I also have all the currently available Kareem cyberaces throughout the 80's teams. So you would either have to include those faces or change there cf id.

I actually did reply to that and said to send it to me.
UBR Online: http://www.UltimateNBA2k.comTwitter: @UltimateNBA2KFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateNBA2K

2021 Mod2020 Mod
2019 Mod2018 Mod2017 Mod2016 Mod2015 Mod2014 Mod2013 Mod2012 Mod2011 Mod2010 Mod
2009 Mod2008 Mod2007 Mod2006 Mod2005 Mod2004 Mod2003 Mod2002 Mod2001 Mod2000 Mod
1999 Mod1998 Mod1997 Mod1996 Mod1995 Mod1994 Mod1993 Mod1992 Mod1991 Mod1990 Mod
1989 Mod1988 Mod1987 Mod1986 Mod1985 Mod1984 Mod1983 Mod1982 Mod1981 Mod1980 Mod
1979 Mod1978 Mod1977 Mod1976 Mod1975 Mod1974 Mod1973 Mod1972 Mod1971 Mod1970 Mod
1969 Mod1968 Mod1967 Mod1966 Mod1965 Mod1964 Mod1963 Mod1962 Mod1961 Mod1960 Mod
Ultimate 00's RosterUltimate 90's RosterUltimate 80's RosterUltimate 70's RosterUltimate 60's Roster
All-Time Legends RosterAll-Time Champions Roster All-Star/USA Roster All-Time Fantasy Draft Roster
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor

Postby suirad on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:25 am

GOOD NEWS JUAN GAVE ME PERMISSION TO REUP HIS BARKLEYS FOR 2K12. HAWK FEEL FREE TO ADD THESE TO THE MODS IT INCLUDES ROOKIE,DREAM TEAM AND PHOENIX/HOUSTON VERSIONS. THIS IS WHAT I USE PERSONALLY. AGAIN THANK JUAN FOR HIS GRACIOUSNESS http://www.sendspace.com/file/zqwt1b
suirad

Postby HAWK23 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:28 am

Updated: 3/26/2013

Future additions/modifications to V45:

Multiple Mods:
Image*Edited list of Arena Names mentioned by Broken on page 165
Image*Edited list of coaches mentioned by Broken on page 165
Image*Added 80's Warmups for the Detroit Pistons - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added 80's Warmups for the Portland Trailblazers - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added 80's Warmups for the Dallas Mavericks - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added revised 80's Warmups for the Washington Bullets - courtesy Bird 33
Image*Added 80s Warmups for the Washington Bullets- courtesy Bird33
Image*Added 80s/90s Warmups for the Cleveland Cavaliers- courtesy Bird33
Image*Added Early 80's Warmups for the Cleveland Cavaliers - courtesy HAWK23/Bird33
Image*Added 80s/90s Warmups for the Seattle Sonics- courtesy Bird33
Image*Added 80s/90s Warmups for the Phoenix Suns courtesy Bird33
Image*Added 80s/90s Warmups for the New Jersey Nets- courtesy Bird33
Image*Added 80s/90s Warmups for the Atlanta Hawks - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added 80s/90s Warmups for the Philadelphia 76ers - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added 80s Warmups for the New York Knicks - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added 80s/90s Warmups for the Chicago Bulls - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added 80s/90s Warmups for the Indiana Pacers - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added 80s/90s Warmups for the Denver Nuggets - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added 80s/90s Warmups for the Golden State Warriors- courtesy Bird33
Image*Fixed the small logo for the 80's Nets logos (the one that shows up in the standings)
Image*Tweaked the 80's Nets logo coloring (added white where it was clear)
Image*Added some new cyberfaces and tweaked some cyberface assignments (isher, Roy, Aldridge, Griffin, Blake, Young, James, Carter, Rose, Anthony, Noah, Morris, Faried, Holiday, Bynum, Harden, Garnett, Allen, Pierce, Rondo, Westbrook, Durant, Jordan Hill), Dwayne Wade, Gilbert Arenas, Chris Paul, Tayshun Prince - courtesy KG#5
Image*Made e a few skin tone tweaks - courtesy Broadsun
Image*Checked/fixed a few All-Star court things mentioned by Broken on page 160
Image*Fixed all of the conference assignments throughout the season mods mentioned by Broken on page 160
Image*Assigned the Laker's away jersey from the 1995 Mod to the 96, 97, and 99 Mods
Image*Made sure the Nuggets have the correct court assigned in the 91, 92, and 93 Season Mods (page 160)
Image*Made sure the Nuggets have the correct court assigned in the 88, 89, and 90 Season Mods (page 160)
Image*Added year-specific 80's Blazer court - posted by Carmelo on page 163 - I believe it was created by Francis
Image*Added year-specific Pacers court to the 1980 and 1981 Mods- courtesy Suirad
Image*Added year-specific Jazz court to the 07, 08, 09, and 10 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Nets court to the 98, 99, and 00 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Nets court to the 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, and 07 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added 3 year-specific Hornets courts - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Nets court to the 08, 09, and 10 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Suns court to the 2005 Mod - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Cavs court to the 2006 Mod - courtesy Retro
*Add year specific Hawks to the 05, 06, and 07 Mods court - courtesy Retro (ISSUE WITH COURT)
Image*Added another year specific Grizzlies court to the 2002 and 2003 Mods- courtesy Retro
Image*Added year specific Wolves court to the 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, and 08 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year specific Cavs court to the 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, and 03 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year specific Knicks court to the 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, and 2012 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year specific Warriors court to the 07, 08, 09, and 2010 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added another year specific Warriors court to the 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, and 2004 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year specific Grizzlies court to the 98, 99, 2000, and 2001 Mods- courtesy Retro
Image*Added year specific Celtics court to the 2008 Mod - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year specific Suns court to the 01, 02, 03, and 2004 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year specific Wizards court to the 04, 05, and 2006 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year specific Wizards court to the 07, 08, 09, 10 and 2011 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year specific Thunder court to the 2009 Mod - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year specific Lakers court pack to the 1980 - 1998 Mods - courtesy Bird
Image*Added year specific Knicks court to the 80, 81, 82, 83, 94, and 85 Mods - courtesy Bird
Image*Added year specific Celtics court to the 09, 10, 11, 12, and 13 Mods - courtesy Mr.Xcitement
Image*Assigned the 05 Sonics court to the 03 and 04 Mods
Image*Added year-specific Rockets court to the 04, 05, 06, and 07 Mods- courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Rockets court to the 08, 09, 10, and 11 Mods- courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Rockets court to the 02 and 03 Season Mods- courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Clippers court to the 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, and 10 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Blazers court to the 03, 04, 05, 06, and 07 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Raptors court to the 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, and 05 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Pacers court to the 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, and 2005 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Magic court to the 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, and 06 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific Cavs court to the 2004 and 2005 Mods - courtesy Retro
Image*Added year-specific San Jose Warriors court to the 1997 Mod- courtesy Suirad
Image*Added year-specific GundArena Cavs court to the 95, 96, and 97 Mods- courtesy Suirad
Image*Added better version of a year-specific Sixers court for the 1996 Mod- courtesy Suirad
Image*Added better version of a year-specific Sixers court for the 1997 Mod- courtesy Suirad
Image*Added better version of a year-specific Magic court to the 96, 97, 98, and 99 Season Mods - courtesy Suirad
Image*Added better version of a year-specific Bucks court - courtesy Suirad
Image*Added better version of a year-specific Spurs court - courtesy Suirad
Image*Added year-specific bearded Drew Gooden cyberface - courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific Roy Tarpley with goggles cyberface to the 1988 and 1989 Mods - courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific short haird Dirk Nowitzki cyberface - courtesy Rich
Image*Added better Alex English cyberface - courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific bearded Deshawn Stevenson cyberface to the 07, 08, 09, and 2010 Mods - courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific Reggie Miller cyberface - courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific Amare Stoudemire cyberface to the 2012 and UBRCurrent rosters - courtesy Rapboy
Image*Added year-specific Kevin Love cyberface to the 2011, 2012, and UBRCurrent rosters - courtesy Rapboy
Image*Added year-specific Tyson Chandler cyberface to the 2011, 2012, and UBRCurrent rosters - courtesy Rapboy
Image*Added year-specific Darius Miles cyberfce - courtesy JZM
Image*Added 2 year-specific Ben Wallace cyberfaces - courtesy IronMike
Image*Added year-specific masked Bill Laimbeer cyberface to the 91 Mod - courtesy Melomanu
Image*Added better Jim Cleamons cyberface - courtesy Melomanu
Image*Added year-specific Dennis Rodman cyberface for the 1991 Mod - courtesy Melomanu
Image*Added year-specific young Magic Johnson fro cyberface- courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific young Clyde Dexler fro cyberface- courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific young beardless Tayshun Prince fro cyberface- courtesy Rich
Image*Added new Dr. J cyberface - courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific young Kevin Durant cyberface- courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific fro Gilbert Arenas cyberface- courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific fro Isiah Thomas cyberface- courtesy Rich
Image=*Added year-specific fro Tim Duncan cyberface- courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific fro LeBron James cyberface- courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific Chris Bosh cyberface- courtesy Rich
Image*Added year-specific 88, 89, 90 Reggie Lewis cyberface - courtesy Bird33 & ShawnKemp
Image*Added year-specific Early 90's Magic Johnson cyberface- courtesy Bird33
Image*Added year-specific 1987 and 1988 Michael Jordan cyberface - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added year-specific 1989 Michael Jordan cyberface - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added year-specific 80's Byron Scott cyberfaces - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added year-specific young James Worthy cyberface - courtesy Bird33
Image*Added Sidney Wicks cyberface - courtesy ShawnKemp
Image*Added Willie Smith cyberface - courtesy ShawnKemp
Image*Added Earl Tatum cyberface - courtesy ShawnKemp
Image*Added Freeman Williams cyberface - courtesy ShawnKemp
Image*Added Nick Weatherspoon cyberface - courtesy ShawnKemp
Image*Added Sam Pellom cyberface - courtesy ShawnKemp
Image*Added Jim McElroy cyberface - courtesy ShawnKemp
Image*Added Jack Givens cyberface - courtesy ShawnKemp
Image*Added Charlie Criss cyberface - courtesy ShawnKemp
Image*Added Armond Hill cyberface - courtesy ShawnKemp
Image*Added Charles Barkley CFs pack - courtesy Juan33

Ultimate Base Roster:
Image*Edited Mike D'antoni's Name/CF
Image*Fixed the Ft. Wayne Pistons Court
Image*Updated rosters and added accurate transactions through 3/26/2013
Image*Checked out a possible 2000 Lakers and 2000 Raptors crashing issue )it was fine for me)

2012 Mod:
*None at this time

2011 Mod:
*None at this time

2010 Mod:
*Check over all rosters/lineups/rotations to ensure accuracy and add any missing players
*Tweak player attributes to better reflect the 2009-2010 Season

2009 Mod:
*Check over all rosters/lineups/rotations to ensure accuracy and add any missing players
*Tweak player attributes to better reflect the 2008-2009 Season

2008 Mod:
Image*Added some updates made by Sevin0Seven
*Check over all rosters/lineups/rotations to ensure accuracy and add any missing players (Sevin is working on this)
*Tweak player attributes to better reflect the 2007-2008 Season (Sevin is working on this)

2007 Mod:
Image*Fixed the Atlanta Hawks crashing at home issue (it was the court)

2006 Mod:
*None at this time

2005 Mod:
Image*Checked multiple Steven Hunters
Image*Fixed Tabuse's age to 24 years old

2004 Mod:
Image*Fixed Stromile Swift's cyberface
*Check over all rosters/lineups/rotations to ensure accuracy and add any missing players (I don't anticipate much tweaking needed - Nick does a great job)

2003 Mod:
*Check over all rosters/lineups/rotations to ensure accuracy and add any missing players (I don't anticipate much tweaking needed - Nick does a great job)

2002 Mod:

2001 Mod:

2000 Mod:
*Tweak player attributes to better reflect the 1999-2000 Season - Fifedawg is tweaking ratings for this mod

1999 Mod:
Image*Added accurate Free Agents to the FA Pool
Image*Checked over all rosters/lineups/rotations to ensure accuracy and add any missing players
*Tweak player attributes to better reflect the 1998-1999 Season

1998 Mod:
*None at this time

1997 Mod:
*None at this time

1996 Mod:
*Tweak player attributes to better reflect the 1995-1996 Season (3 teams copied over from UBR) - NicktheQuick is working on this
[Teams that have accurate season specific player ratings: Kings, Sonics, Bulls]

1995 Mod:
*None at this time

1994 Mod:
*None at this time

1993 Mod:
*None at this time

1992 Mod:
*Tweak player attributes to better reflect the 1991-1992 Season

1991 Mod:
*None at this time

1990 Mod:
*None at this time

1989 Mod:
*Change Otis Smith's number to 18

1988 Mod:
*This roster will need to have a lineups/rotations/roster revamp-check (I don't anticipate much tweaking needed)

1987 Mod:
*None at this time

1986 Mod:
*None at this time

1985 Mod:
*None at this time

1984 Mod:
*None at this time

1983 Mod:
*This roster will need to have a lineups/rotations/roster revamp-check (I don't anticipate much tweaking needed)

1982 Mod:

1981 Mod:
*None at this time

1980 Mod:
*None at this time

All-Time Legends Roster:
Image*Checked/fixed some jersey issues mentioned by V13 on page 160

All-Star Mod:
*Add correct 2008 All-Star Teams once Sevin finishes tweaking ratings

60s, 70s, 80s Ultimate Basketball Mods:
*None at this time

ABA Mod:
*None at this time

Expansion Teams:
*Add the All-Star Teams as .TMM files

Draft Classes:
*None at this time

Last edited by HAWK23 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:01 am, edited 36 times in total.

2021 Mod2020 Mod
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor

Postby HAWK23 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:29 am

nuhmete wrote:
phpBB [video]

It's been a long 2 months without access to here, but finally... :mrgreen:

Seems like I have a lot of catching up to do, will update my jersey pack with All-Star jerseys and whatnot first, then gonna see what I'll do next :wink:

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

PM me on google chat when you can

2021 Mod2020 Mod
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor

Postby HAWK23 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:39 am

suirad wrote:GOOD NEWS JUAN GAVE ME PERMISSION TO REUP HIS BARKLEYS FOR 2K12. HAWK FEEL FREE TO ADD THESE TO THE MODS IT INCLUDES ROOKIE,DREAM TEAM AND PHOENIX/HOUSTON VERSIONS. THIS IS WHAT I USE PERSONALLY. AGAIN THANK JUAN FOR HIS GRACIOUSNESS http://www.sendspace.com/file/zqwt1b

Suirad - can you give me some direction as to what PNGn umber is the DT one, which PNG number is the Suns, Rockets CFs etc

Thanks!

2021 Mod2020 Mod
HAWK23
Contributor
Contributor

Postby suirad on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:13 am

1301 IS 85 THROUGH 88 1302 IS 89-92 AND 1300 IS 93-99
suirad

Postby RICH72601 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:36 am

Showtime!!! And thanks to the wonderful work of Juan, he gave me permission to release his 2k13 Magic Johnson. All I did was throw a fro on him, along with some sideburns. Enjoy!!

RICH72601

Postby Brent72 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:47 am

Awesome! :cool:
Brent72

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K12 Modding