Is there an easy way to customize a league?

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

Is there an easy way to customize a league?

Postby MrHogwash on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:53 am

Hello, all.

Is there an easy way to create a Customized league? I do have the "Player" version of REDitor. As you know when customizing a league, as you scroll past a team, if that team is already assigned to another Division, that team is then un-assigned from the previous division.

For example, let's suppose I moved the Suns to the Southeast Division (Eastern Conference) & the Nets to the Northwest Division (Western Conference). I also want to move the Warriors to the Southeast Division. While I'm scrolling through the teams to get to the Warriors, I pass the Nets and the Suns, effectively un-assigning the Nets from the Northwest Div and the Suns from the Southeast Div. I then have to go back an re-assign the Nets and the Suns.

This makes it extremely difficult to re-arrange the divisions. I'm surprised it's this difficult; I feel like I'm missing something. Is there an easier way to do this? I noticed that changing the Division via REDitor causes the game to crash.

Thanks in advance!

PS: Let me know if I need to further explain my question, as I realize it's rather difficult to put into words. I did look to see if this issue was previously posted but did not see any prior posts.
MrHogwash

Re: Is there an easy way to customize a league?

Postby techn0ghost on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:06 am

Ugh, this is the worst... I hate that it does this. I searched all over and couldn't find an answer. I, too, would love to hear if someone found a work around. Thanks.
techn0ghost

Return to NBA 2K12