I'm looking for roster editing help.

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

I'm looking for roster editing help.

Postby kingofwhims on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:34 pm

This might be an odd request, but I went back to 2K12 only because the Ultimate Base Roster is so amazing, and I really enjoy fantasy drafts with legends and current players. Ideally, I want to conduct a fantasy draft in Association mode that includes every current and former player that qualifies for the draft via their Overall Rating with no duplicate players. So for example, although there are multiple iterations of Jordan in the game, I would only want the Jordan with the highest Overall Rating in the Draft and subsequent Association mode. I know there is a way to do this in game, but it is extremely time consuming, and I was wondering if any of you roster editing whizzes might be able to whip up a roster using an editing tool or something that would allow me to do this?

Ideally, all 30 current teams would be stacked with the greatest players ever, no duplicates, using the latest Ultimate Base Roster. V36 I believe. It doesn't matter if they're on their correct teams, since I'll just be dumping that player pool into a draft anyway. It is important that any NBA player, current or legend be included just so long as their Overall Rating is high enough to warrant them making the cut. I don't know if there is a way to sort by Overall Rating in an editor, but I imagine that would be the easiest way to do that. I don't know!
kingofwhims

Re: I'm looking for roster editing help.

Postby JaoSming on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:05 am

All Pro Basketball 2K12 eh? but that is with a generic league

there is no way to sort by overall rating, but you can do things in excel/open office like add all ratings together to get a base idea
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Return to NBA 2K12