Re: Ultimate Base Roster: Special Announcement/Reflection

Postby shadowgrin on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:07 am

HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby sevin0seven on Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:40 am

"Every basketball player doesn't have to learn the exact same move. Imagination and creativity separates you from others. Dare to be different!" - Rod Strickland
sevin0seven

Postby fixor on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 am

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
fixor

Postby maholisoa on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:50 am

Great stuff bro!
maholisoa

Postby JaoSming on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:52 am

Great read, thank you, you're welcome, etc. I mean it when I say it, I think this is the best community mod for a PC basketball game, ever.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Andrew on Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 am

Well said HAWK, appreciate the kind words and your continued support of the NLSC. You deserve all the adulation that you have received, you've put together an incredible mod in UBR. I remember you doing some awesome stuff for NBA Live 99 back in the day but UBR tops it all, it's truly one of the best mods we've ever seen around these parts. Congratulations! (Y)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby maholisoa on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:06 am

I am not the geek type of dude, but I would like to say that HAWK and everybody else's who contributed for this MOD is simply amazing. This is way I simply encourage people to DONATE, it's easy to just download this great thing without giving a little something or a simple thanks in return...And I would like to thank all the 2k engineers and team for all their efforts, I hope that the next version will be WAY better, and will offer more potions for future MODS (more CF's, shoes, accessories, shooting, dunking packages, more names recognized by the game)...special Thanks to Nuhmete,Johnpipepipe, AKNM,sevin0seven, ChrisBrodbeck, Brenzon, Franci27nba...thanks guys
maholisoa

Postby Tommyhtc on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:07 am

though I hoped this anouncement would be feature-related,
it was nevertheless a great read..

Hawk23 and the other guys I truly thank you for the countless hours of fun 2k simulation that you guys gave us..

I really hope 2k sees this mod and realize that they have to include these teams into their future releases.
They should probably even ask for your help or give you credit... that will be unpredecented, game designers seeking help from fans.
But this mod certainly deserves that.

This mod has probably become something more than an "escape" for you and you probably will not want to repeat this all over again in 2k13..
and even so, I have no problem with that.

but of course, if you are willing to give us one more year of UBR...it will be even better.

EDIT: oh yeah, another thing, I really recommend you to send your stuff to 2k or at least let them know about this...
even if we don't get such additions in 2k13,
it will still probably put all 2k employees in awe.
Tommyhtc

Postby jonhpipepipe on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:35 am

It came to me at the first time as a good project, but NEVER a MASTERPIECE like this... I mean right now.

It'll forever be a honor to be consider a part of it, as most of you simply don't know i'll take some of your minutes with my stupid words...

I'm suffering through out very serious and dangerous depression problems, just for your knowledge, now i'm starting all over again, i'm well and thanks God i wanna thank my entire family at home and around the world (this means the entire NLSC Community), thank you.

And maybe, that's what keep me alive through out all of this moments, a simple, humble and very important word in life, called UNION!

Union, for those whom come together and put effort on it, hard workers who love what they are doing, unknown people, all 2K Staff Crew (i mean, we joke around, but those people put the basis and the space for our improvements, thanks guys!), Andrew & Jao (for the first i got a lot of personal respect, and for the second thanks for keeping everything into educational level, i mean, THANKS GUYS, AND ALL THE OTHER MODERATORS FOR THIS SPACE...), and of course i wanna say that you Hawk, you are just brilliant, he never give me an easy life, heheheheh, i never donate (but i really tried...), and the most important of all we always seek for mutual respect, that's the most important thing that i learn in my life, to respect others. We have different opinions and of course different point of views, but at the end of the day the same enthusiasm about Basketball itself, i read your words and completely agree in all tones with you Hawk. But don't forget that this not the end, i never come to your project to facilitate things, i'll still being a big pain in the "ass" (sorry Jao, heheheheheh) and you'll have a hard time with me, belive me, cause i'm as your project are not done yet! I'll keep your life busy as possible, as disturb is my second name and sure, be sure about that we'll discuss a lot about my crazy ideas, but it's your guilty, who created all this mess at first place??? Heheheheheheh

But seriously, my most respectful thanks to users and all the community guys: Nuhmete, TSD777, Dr."J"aytsena, RF10, CecilHayes, Maximus89, Tommyhtc, Broadsun, Big Brenzon, RETRO, Mr. Franc"hise"is, Byczek, MythBuster, Wim.vl, MGX, Jaelove, Laker06, Rlambert, Clark, Stomp, Slave Pageant, JoeJames, eda, Jazz, blkmagnum22, Juan33, formyhunny, VLAD (for the excelent Reditor!), Moddingway (for the space too!), FishBowlMan, Aaron991, Gambeta, LG-1 and of course you my little brother Big "O"swald!

And can't say thanks anymore, kids arrive... heheheh... That's life price folks!!!
With love, respect and care...

João Felipe "John Pipe".
Believe... God is above us all!
jonhpipepipe

Postby RobertoKostov93 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 am

Great stuff, thanks for everything! :D :bowdown: :bowdown2:
RobertoKostov93

Postby shorty_ubk on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:51 am

I'm just can't talk right now 'cause I've read an awesome message... :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH HAWK23 and other (Nuhmete,Johnpipepipe, AKNM,sevin0seven, ChrisBrodbeck, Brenzon, Franci27nba) great modders, also "The Master" Andrew and "The GURU" Jaosming... :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: YOU'RE GREAT!!! :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
Sorry for My Bad English...;)

R.I.P. Clifford Lee Burton, Darrell Lance "Dimebag" Abbott, Charles "Chuck" Schuldiner and Ronnie James "Dio"

#occupygezi http://occupygezipics.tumblr.com/
shorty_ubk
Pure Metalhead

Postby mon4rch on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Hey guys! Playing All-Time New Jersey. Passing to J.Erving... then making one of the shots by analog on gamepad (UP-and-LEFT), and before he makes a jumpshot game crashes. That happens every time.
So can't dunk and throw the ball D: could you fix that please? There are a lot of problems with that player :( anything about him crashes the game
mon4rch

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:17 am

You might want to keep those kind of reports in the release thread rather than this one. ;)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Kieran on Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Much respect. Thanks not only for the mod but the sentiment behind it and the above explanation. :applaud:
Kieran

Postby RayHoops1 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:58 am

Hawk brotha, oneday you will have to pass the torch because oneday im gonna pass you up and be the best modder physically and knowledge wise bruh.......... :cool:

LOL Naw you know im messing with you my boy. But thank you for the help on the 98-99 mod my man. Im glad to know from here on out if i have any questions, i know who to talk too! The UBR is just far out amazing man, i mean you have to take time to get that shit right (Y) But you know from ya boy it's much love from your Chicago boy to another :wink: Great Work all around :applaud:
RayHoops1

Postby LBJ_MVP_6 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:26 am

*deleted*
Last edited by LBJ_MVP_6 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LBJ_MVP_6

Postby Chubz4U on Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:15 am

LBJ_MVP_6 wrote:great work, but i have 1 question.. how do you start association without crashing?

Go to the other thread for questions like that did you read his post or not. :shock:
Chubz4U

Postby 2KBeast784439 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:10 pm

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
2KBeast784439

Return to NBA 2K12