NBA 2K12 on official PlayStation Blog

Talk about NBA 2K12 here.

NBA 2K12 on official PlayStation Blog

Postby Andrew on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:04 pm

For those who haven't seen it linked elsewhere yet:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/07/ ... tion-move/

It notably mentions that the Magic and Bird covers will be limited edition upon the game's release, so I guess that makes the MJ cover the "main" one.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: NBA 2K12 on official PlayStation Blog

Postby Stress Fracture on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Gaah. Limited stocks for the Bird and Johnson covers? I wish I have the money by October.
benji wrote:LeBron is such a choker. And people were talking about him as an all-time great. As having possibly surpassed Kobe. What a joke.

velvet bliss wrote:Andrew, you the real MVP.

Andrew wrote:He who flops and flails to the Finals and a title, flops and flails best.
Stress Fracture

Postby Andrew on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:57 pm

There'll be no guarantees on pre-orders as well, so you won't be able to specify which cover you want. Seems like the only way you're going to be able to do that is to pick one up in-store.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Angelo on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 am

Grrrr how am i suppose to get that Bird Cover i really like that one :evil:
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby Stress Fracture on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:14 am

Andrew wrote:There'll be no guarantees on pre-orders as well, so you won't be able to specify which cover you want. Seems like the only way you're going to be able to do that is to pick one up in-store.

I don't do pre-orders. Oh, they haven't specify the exact number of the limited covers they will release?
benji wrote:LeBron is such a choker. And people were talking about him as an all-time great. As having possibly surpassed Kobe. What a joke.

velvet bliss wrote:Andrew, you the real MVP.

Andrew wrote:He who flops and flails to the Finals and a title, flops and flails best.
Stress Fracture

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 am

Well, pre-order or any online purchase of a physical copy. If you want the Magic or Bird cover you'll need to find it in a local store, get it off eBay if someone is selling a copy with a specific cover or simply be lucky enough when you order it. Those covers are limited but they're not doing an official limited edition run, so retailers will be getting what they're given and won't be offering the option to specify which cover you want. That's the current word, at least.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA 2K12