1991-1992 Season Mod [UPDATED]

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 1991-1992 Season Mod [UPDATED]

Postby iPrototype on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:07 pm

Sorry for the wait, update 3 is on NBA2kMods!

It add some faces from Clark as well as some faces from Juan. New Blazer Uniforms with Warm-Up. I also fixed the association crashing and Aloncho took the liberty of polishing up some stats, you got to try out association, it's scary accurate! :|

Enjoy
iPrototype

Postby StormsWarning on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:22 pm

ty guys. (Y)
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby Radioman on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:10 am

Just played a Game with one of the most fun teams on this Roster, the Miami Heat. Defeated the Celtics easily :mrgreen:

Thanks again for this grandiosity !

phpBB [video]
Radioman

Postby wody on Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:37 am

thanks for the update.also can you update the wolfs jerseys and bailey of the same team? cuz he have no cf (black arms no head) and for the hornets the court is ok,but the stadium is from the celtics,can you asign a generic court like other teams?thanks a lot,this mod is too muuuch!! :bowdown:
wody

Postby iPrototype on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 am

Here's a bit of Eye-Candy for you guys, some photos and video from a game. Miami Heat @ Houston Rockets

Miami Heat @ Houston Rockets PressBook Gallery

NBA2k11 1992 Mod - Halftime Report - MIA @ HOU
phpBB [video]

NBA2k11 1992 Mod - Player of the Game - MIA @ HOU
phpBB [video]
iPrototype

Postby iPrototype on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:47 am

wody wrote:thanks for the update.also can you update the wolfs jerseys and bailey of the same team? cuz he have no cf (black arms no head) and for the hornets the court is ok,but the stadium is from the celtics,can you asign a generic court like other teams?thanks a lot,this mod is too muuuch!! :bowdown:

This was addressed a long time ago in the updates. Make sure you have downloaded all the updates.
iPrototype

Postby wody on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:05 am

iPrototype wrote:
wody wrote:thanks for the update.also can you update the wolfs jerseys and bailey of the same team? cuz he have no cf (black arms no head) and for the hornets the court is ok,but the stadium is from the celtics,can you asign a generic court like other teams?thanks a lot,this mod is too muuuch!! :bowdown:

This was addressed a long time ago in the updates. Make sure you have downloaded all the updates.

(Y)
wody

Postby StormsWarning on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:51 am

the gameplay of the 92 mod is just outstanding, great vids bro.
Favorite Teams

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland Indians

Cleveland Cavaliers

Live Video Game Streamiing https://beam.pro/Stormz_Warning
StormsWarning

Postby iPrototype on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:00 am

Thanks a lot Storm! And thank Aloncho for the gameplay, he's the one who made this mod play and feel the way it does.
iPrototype

Postby juan33 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 am

hi everyone

just some news faces previews:
mckey's clark tweaked

I love this game !!!!
juan33

Postby StompTheCourt on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:42 am

juan33 wrote:hi everyone

just some news faces previews:
mckey's clark tweaked

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
great job juan dont ever stop patching bro you mean to much to the old schooler's community :bowdown: :bowdown2: I know you are mainly a lover of the early 90's & I play this roster even though I love Jordan
at his most mature state (96-97) just dont tell aloncho that I play his roster lol anyways I love seeing your creativity no matter who it is :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

I think in 2k12 we should create a old school modders Hall Of Fame thread where everyone's work should be posted afters its final release, we can have Iprotos 85'86 roster aloncho's 91-92 roster, inbars rosters and which ever roster I do next year maybe 95-96 when shaQ was still with the magic and then post all of the cfs made into separate category's so the makers can be recognized for there work :D for example so like a spot with all your work juan, then a spot for iylas and clark's work, nose_bleed, jaelove, MGX, and that way every modder that loves old school ball can be recognized in one place for there work and love for old school basketball, unless there are patcher's that want to be greedy or act like children can obviously say they dont want there work used or just not be apart of the old school ball hall of fame thread and also it would be a good resource for anyone or any new modder that wants to create a mod from the late 80's early 90's or even early 2000's (Y) if you dont like the idea or if anyone for that matter that dont want there own personal spot on the thread to be recognized for there work do not have to be apart of it, personally though I think all retro mod lovers should unite and be one with each other and provide each other with help because we all know that we have completed our mods with faces and accessories with the help from each others rosters some have more than the others but no one is better than anyone we are just a small group that enjoy the good old days but just an idea if you guys like it maybe iproto can set it up here and at his website because he is a great promoter of things (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby iPrototype on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:14 pm

StompTheCourt wrote:- I think in 2k12 we should create a old school modders Hall Of Fame thread
- for example so like a spot with all your work juan, then a spot for iylas and clark's work, nose_bleed, jaelove, MGX, and that way every modder that loves old school ball
- can be recognized in one place for there work and love for old school basketball,
- also it would be a good resource for anyone or any new modder that wants to create a mod from the late 80's early 90's or even early 2000's (Y)
- personally though I think all retro mod lovers should unite and be one with each other
- just an idea if you guys like it maybe iproto can set it up here and at his website because he is a great promoter of things (Y)

Replace thread with website
Replace Spot with Download Center (or profile)
Replace place with Site

The whole idea when I created 2kMods.com was a place for the 2k modders to come together and share their material and of course download material in a more organized and effective way as opposed to a plethora of threads and users diving into different threads trying to find a download (It can be very overwhelming for the new players to go through hundreds of posts) this idea of the retro modders joining together was tossed around before by MGX when 2kMod was in it's beta stage for the 2k11 project. As of now, we are working on improvements so we can release a major update on our site (both visually, functionally and basically it's a complete make-over) simultaneously when 2k12 drops.

Yes I am a good promoter and while I admit that I haven't been as active on the site due to school and the '92 mod bug I've done my fair share of work with other people including the community at baBalls and even had Number 1 draft pick Kyrie Irving mention us on his twitter page. I have full intentions of working on the progressive mod once 2k12 drops because I, like many people, am a huge fan of retro basketball.
iPrototype

Postby StompTheCourt on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:58 pm

iPrototype wrote:
StompTheCourt wrote:- I think in 2k12 we should create a old school modders Hall Of Fame thread
- for example so like a spot with all your work juan, then a spot for iylas and clark's work, nose_bleed, jaelove, MGX, and that way every modder that loves old school ball
- can be recognized in one place for there work and love for old school basketball,
- also it would be a good resource for anyone or any new modder that wants to create a mod from the late 80's early 90's or even early 2000's (Y)
- personally though I think all retro mod lovers should unite and be one with each other
- just an idea if you guys like it maybe iproto can set it up here and at his website because he is a great promoter of things (Y)

Replace thread with website
Replace Spot with Download Center (or profile)
Replace place with Site

The whole idea when I created 2kMods.com was a place for the 2k modders to come together and share their material and of course download material in a more organized and effective way as opposed to a plethora of threads and users diving into different threads trying to find a download (It can be very overwhelming for the new players to go through hundreds of posts) this idea of the retro modders joining together was tossed around before by MGX when 2kMod was in it's beta stage for the 2k11 project. As of now, we are working on improvements so we can release a major update on our site (both visually, functionally and basically it's a complete make-over) simultaneously when 2k12 drops.

Yes I am a good promoter and while I admit that I haven't been as active on the site due to school and the '92 mod bug I've done my fair share of work with other people including the community at baBalls and even had Number 1 draft pick Kyrie Irving mention us on his twitter page. I have full intentions of working on the progressive mod once 2k12 drops because I, like many people, am a huge fan of retro basketball.

Yeah but my idea is different that's why i said hall of fame more like a commemoration to all those that have worked on these mods for the past years and for the new and present retro modders some of us have been around since the beginning like my self and aloncho & even MGX I dont know thought it was a cool idea to do and I love your web site but nbalive forum will always be called home by so many i have tried to get away from it and join other sites but i always find my self coming back dont get me wrong I will always be involved in your website because its great but that's why i said both (Y) but its ok if you guys dont want to just a fun idea I had :mrgreen:
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby iPrototype on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Ahh now I understand, a place to honor the patchers. It's a good idea, though nothing more then a ego trip. I'd rather have a more recurring way to honor them rather than one spot, something like a unique tag under their name in a forum. Where it says Administrator under the username, I'd rather have like a "VIP" insignia to show their worth. Something like the stripes an army officer has get it?

I understand the devotion to NLSC but I never want to replace NLSC rather make a place devoted to 2k series fans. NLSC is (NBA-LIVE) Series Center. Just like the sites before NLSC from what Benji and Andrew told me, it was for the better of the community not for the fame.
iPrototype

Postby StompTheCourt on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:40 pm

iPrototype wrote:Ahh now I understand, a place to honor the patchers. It's a good idea, though nothing more then a ego trip. I'd rather have a more recurring way to honor them rather than one spot, something like a unique tag under their name in a forum. Where it says Administrator under the username, I'd rather have like a "VIP" insignia to show their worth. Something like the stripes an army officer has get it?

I understand the devotion to NLSC but I never want to replace NLSC rather make a place devoted to 2k series fans. NLSC is (NBA-LIVE) Series Center. Just like the sites before NLSC from what Benji and Andrew told me, it was for the better of the community not for the fame.

No I know your not trying to replace NBALIVE I didn't say that I just brought it back up because your response only said something about posting just at 2kmods that's all :arrow: but my ego is not as big as you may think :roll: or maybe it is :lol: really though I didn't come up with this idea to feed ego's more to motivate other patcher's to get involved in patching things for the retro mods I guess you didn't see my evil genius :lol: anyways OK you have killed my dreams twice now so ill leave it alone (Y)
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby #basedmods! on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:39 pm

wow amazing juan (Y)
#basedmods!

Postby alwaysblack on Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:52 am

the mod looks good .. (Y) (Y) ...BUT WHY DOES EVERYBODY HAVE STRANGE SKINNY LEGS??????????
alwaysblack

Postby #basedmods! on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:02 am

back then they had skinny ass legs lol
#basedmods!

Postby alwaysblack on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:05 am

#basedmods! wrote:back then they had skinny ass legs lol

MAN no they didnt they look like bunch of CRACK heads runnung around ..FEEL LIKE IM BACK ON THE BLOCK(getting that money) Image thats magic in 92 wat looks skinny about his legs
alwaysblack

Postby #basedmods! on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:07 am

lol well MJ had skinny legs lol only someplayers had big ass legs lol
#basedmods!

Postby alwaysblack on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:11 am

#basedmods! wrote:lol well MJ had skinny legs lol only someplayers had big ass legs lol

Image there legs maybe werent big but they were proportioned to there bodies in this mod they look weird..they have smaller legs than my lil sister
alwaysblack

Postby alwaysblack on Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:45 am

how do we change to real legs???????
alwaysblack

Postby #basedmods! on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:05 am

holy shit ur right they have big ass legs back then lol umm downlaod a new global (Y)
#basedmods!

Postby Goran on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:14 am

The thin legs are good idea but are too thin...... a bit less thin would be perfect.
Goran

Postby Radioman on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:51 am

This is a thing i like most on this Mod. I turn this Game on and feel like a completely different Game, it reminds me a bit of NBA Live 95 or 96 :D

but of course in a nostalgic positive way :applaud:
Radioman

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding