Classic Draft Class

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K11 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Classic Draft Class

Postby StompTheCourt on Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Hey man i didn't even know you did this other wise you would have had my support (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) lol sorry brother so i gotta ask does the 1997 draft have every player drafted that year, and I am not talking about cybers i am talking about are all the names and stuff all there and will every work and draft nicely, and last but not least can i use for my mod :?:
StompTheCourt
NBA2K Modding Vet
Contributor

Postby Murat on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:01 am

Thanks a lot!
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Radioman on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:22 am

23**StompTheCourt**33 wrote:Hey man i didn't even know you did this other wise you would have had my support (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) lol sorry brother so i gotta ask does the 1997 draft have every player drafted that year, and I am not talking about cybers i am talking about are all the names and stuff all there and will every work and draft nicely, and last but not least can i use for my mod :?:

Classes have only the listed players, others are generated randomly.
Radioman

Postby icecr on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Thanks all for attention :)

23**StompTheCourt**33 wrote:Hey man i didn't even know you did this other wise you would have had my support (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) lol sorry brother so i gotta ask does the 1997 draft have every player drafted that year, and I am not talking about cybers i am talking about are all the names and stuff all there and will every work and draft nicely, and last but not least can i use for my mod :?:

From the first post:
In each draft that are already made, and will become, a minimum on 5 players since a year. Other players in any way don't concern a draft of that year are the generated players in a random way.

and
CF I didn't do, except for correction of color of hands to cybers 2k! All cybers were done by guys from resources in readme.txt!

ipman777 wrote:hey im one of your big fan to your work. btw can you put all the available classic n fantasy draft in one it would be awesome............................................. then please dont include players that recently playing now. only those retire players............................ please................ im dying to see that work

The same will turn out as with drafts on 2kshare because of numerous players with high ratings, as a result through half of season we have 80 % of dissatisfied legends sent in D-league. I apologize, but I consider creation of such draft useless.
sorry for my bad english :facepalm:
icecr

Postby bozobadazz on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:34 pm

awesome stuff here are a few players i would love to see in the game just some guys i remember

len bias
manute bol
Hersey Hawkins
Drazen Petrovich
George Muresan
Adrain Dantley
Vinnie Johnson
Orlando Blackman
Sidney Moncrief
World B Free
Mount Mutombo
danny ferry
vlade divac
Danny Manning
Rick Smits
Rex Chapman
reggie lewis
chris washburn
Arvidas Sabonis
Detlef Schrempf
Sam Bowie
Ralph Sampson
Mark Aguirre
Tom Chambers
bozobadazz

Postby icecr on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 am

Draft Classes NBA2K11 Update 2

New CF:

Kevin Johnson (replacement game CF (before I did "hand fix" CF) I think that new CF is more similar to the real player / but just in case make backup!)
Chris Webber
Reggie Miller
Shaquille O'Neal
Charles Barkley
Dikembe Mutombo (color of feet is corrected in a draftclass file! but if you already use Fantasy Draft Class vol.2 and simply replace CF - feet will be a bit more dark than a body)

Fix signature, hotspots, tendencies for some players:

Dikembe Mutombo
Moses Malone

I won't update all previous references so it will be simple updating / addition

Draft Classes NBA2K11 Update 1 (the reference to the previous upd)
Draft Classes NBA2K11 Update 2 (new upd)

(upd 1st post)
sorry for my bad english :facepalm:
icecr

Postby gabolifal on Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:46 am

Hi man, I would like to suggest you to design these amazing draft classes for the 1992Mod and other very good mods out there. I mean,it would be nice to enjoy it.
gabolifal

Postby alwaysblack on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:43 am

thxxx bro can u add more players for 97/98 draft :bowdown: :bowdown:
alwaysblack

Previous

Return to NBA 2K11 Modding