[Hov's Cats]

A collection of memorable stories from NBA 2K's franchise and career modes.

[Hov's Cats]

Postby hova- on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 am

- 82 games
- 7-7-7-7 Playoffs
- own roster (minor tweaks)
- own sliders

Dynasty History

The Life Of Chris Hov

On the way to Charlotte ...
The first steps ...
The busy first day as a GM ...
First practice ...
Scouting report: Willie Warren/Training report
Hov gets angry
Scouting report: John Wall/Jax drives nuts in training
Scouting report: Cole Aldrich/D-League Report/Injury Update
Trade Execution: Eddy Curry joins Bobcats
Scouting Report: Evan Turner/Bobcats Stats

Week Recaps

Week 1 recap
Week 2 recap
Week 3 recap
Week 4 recap
Week 5 recap
Week 6 recap
Week 7 recap
Week 8 recap
Week 9 Recap
Week 10 Recap
Week 11 Recap

Monthly Recap: November

Stats&Standings
Race 2 the MVP
Rookie Rankings
Player Focus
Team Focus

Monthly Recap: December

Stats&Standings
Race 2 the MVP
Rookie Rankings
Player Focus
Team Focus

All Time Leader Before The Season

Games: Gerald Wallace (330)
Minutes: Gerald Wallace (11727)
Rebounds: Emeka Okafor (3516)
Assists: Raymond Felton (2127)
Steals: Gerald Wallace (651)
Blocks: Emeka Okafor (621)
Three Point Field Goal Made: Raymond Felton (315)

Single Season Records

Minutes: Jason Richardson (3149 - 06/07)
Rebounds: Emeka Okafor (876 - 06/07)
Assists: Brevin Knight (610 - 04/05)
Steals: Brevin Knight (157 - 04/05)
Blocks: Emeka Okafor (172 - 06/07)
Three Point Field Goal Made: Jason Richardson (243 - 07/08)

Single Game Records

Minutes: Raymond Felton (57 vs. L.A. Lakers 12/29/06)
Rebounds: Emeka Okafor (25 vs. L.A. Lakers 12/29/06)
Assists: Brevin Knight (20 @ Indiana 12/30/05)
Steals: Jason Richardson (8 @ New Orleans 03/10/07)
Blocks: Emeka Okafor (10 @ New York 01/12/07)
Three Point Field Goal Made: Jason Richardson (8 vs. Phoenix 03/29/07)

Single Season Average Records

Minutes: Jason Richardson (38.6 - 07/08)
Rebounds: Emeka Okafor (11.3 - 06/07)
Assists: Brevin Knight (9.0 - 04/05)
Steals: Gerald Wallace (2.5 - 05/06)
Blocks: Emeka Okafor (2.6 - 06/07)
Three Point Field Goal Percentage: Walter Herrmann (.461% - 06/07)
Last edited by hova- on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 65 times in total.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: The life of Chris Hov

Postby hova- on Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:25 am

It was a cold, wet Sunday evening in early October and I was sitting in my car on my way back home from Highschool. I loved my regular job. Being the basketball coach of a N.Y.C. Highschool and also teaching German was really delighting for me. I had so much fun teaching these young guys the game. Especially after my several tenures in the NBA (Knicks, Hawks, Clippers) where you have to make the right decisions more than teaching your players the game. When I arrived at my apartment I checked my voice mail. Two messages. I pushed the button. "Ay yo, Chris, how about the Knicks preseason game tonight. The Knicks meeting Charlotte at the Garden. You down?", it was my buddy Dave. I dropped my stuff took a drink of water and left to fetch Dave. We went on to eat something and entered the Madison Square Garden. "The Knicks ain't got no game this year", Dave said. "It's all 2010 ... getting LeBron and trying to sign another big one". "Your right", I responded but also bitching about the whole plan of my ex-club: "This won't work anyway in my eyes. D'Antoni's system is just not ripe for a championship. Even with LeBron I cannot see an all-offense - no defense - system winning".

We entered the arena. Both teams were taking shots at the basket. "The Bobcats' system isn't better. Larry Brown's defensive style was only working with the '04 Pistons", he tried to allude to my defensive preachment. "I ain't all defense you know", I threw at his head. "The Cats have some potential but even I would let them play more offensive". "You know there have been rumors that the Bobcats have found a new owner", he countered. "MJ found a group of guys who want to try to take over. Some sort of financial investors. And you know that Jordan is not so pleased with Larry Brown. This would be a job for you", he grinned, teasing me about the fact that I did not get any offers the last two seasons, with so many coaches getting fired. "I'd never take the job of the Bobcats' coach. I'm pleased with my current job", I answered defiantly.

The game was all offense by the Knicks. The Bobcats had big problems stopping Nate Robinson and Al Harrington. After three the Knicks led by 21 and went on to win 115-89. "What a game, that's our first win after five preseason games. We've really chosen the best game to watch, Chris". "Yeah, not too bad I guess. Still I don't see them winning this season", I mumbled. "The Bobcats are 0-6 this preseason, you know. Time for Chris Hov", he laughed out. "You can lick my ass, man", I grunted. "Let's ride".

After dropping Dave I went to my apartment. While I was undressing I noticed my voice mail still blinking. "Shit, I totally forgot to check the second message", I said to myself. I had been waiting for a call from the taxman for about two weeks. With my toothbrush in my mouth I pushed the button.

"Beep!"

"Hello, Mr. Hov. Ashley Jones here from the Bobcats chairmanship secretary. Michael Jordan would love to invite you for a conversation regarding an upcoming free position in our coaching staff. Feel free to call us back." Thank you". My eyes got big ...
Last edited by hova- on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: The Life Of Chris Hov

Postby Dee. on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:04 am

You Coaching the Bobcats,Hell yeah ! :applaud:
I will Follow this for sure. :)
Good luck,i hope this is gonna be big. :wink:
Dee.

Postby Martti. on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:07 am

Your dynasties have been great. Nice to see another one from you. :)
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby Lamrock on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:33 am

Was hoping this was a my player story, but good luck nonetheless. Your 06 Knicks dynasty was great.
Lamrock

Postby kibaxx7 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:09 am

Yeah I thought it was a My Player story when I read the title. :P Good start!
× Club Atlético Independiente. ×
× Watching:
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Echo ×
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby Fresh8 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:07 am

Yeah, another player in the game. (Y) This section is coming alive. :P
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby hova- on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:10 pm

TheDee, thank you. I really hope I can make it a good one and especially lasting.

Martti., thank you, man.

Lamrock, sry for the misleading title. I'm gonna rename it anyway when I am finally on the Bobcats. Just wanted to get some excitement in here. thank you.

thierryhenry50, thanks.

Sit, Yeah, it seems like everybody is getting back on track. :)

I just tried to tell a little story although this story is only there to reflect the coaches ideas and decisions. No real storyline like Sit's since I just plain suck at writing.

I have one question, guys. I'm pondering wether or not I should use real rookies or generated ones. I mean, I just love the Reshawn Tysons and Moses Charas out there and I think it's a lot of fun. But still I am a fan of some kind of realism. So feel free to post your opinion.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Dee. on Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Generated Rookies can bring a lot of fun.
I Would choose them. :)
Dee.

Postby Fresh8 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Whatever is easiest for you man. I noticed mines is prob the only dynasty without real draftees... but only for me I dont have the time to create them. Really do what is best for yourself!
Fresh8

Postby hova- on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Sit wrote:Whatever is easiest for you man. I noticed mines is prob the only dynasty without real draftees... but only for me I dont have the time to create them. Really do what is best for yourself!

On 2k10 you can download draft classes created by others. So that would not be the problem. But as I said. I like it to have some kind of own characters in there. Im still not too sure.

TheDee wrote:Generated Rookies can bring a lot of fun.
I Would choose them. :)

Yeah youre right. Thanks for your opinion.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Fresh8 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:15 pm

Well... why not put ur own player in a future draft class? :lol:

Or include your own player in the downloaded draft class...
Fresh8

Postby Valor on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:38 pm

good introduction there, looking forward for this one to get going (Y)
Valor
Fire GarPax

Postby Martti. on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:14 am

Both can be fun. With generated rookies you can make up a lot of stuff about them. :mrgreen:
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby Fresh8 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:16 am

Martti. wrote:Both can be fun. With generated rookies you can make up a lot of stuff about them. :mrgreen:

Didn't stop me with Durant. :P
Fresh8

Postby hova- on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:15 am

On the way to Charlotte ...

ImageImageImage

So I headed all the way down from New York to Charlotte, by car! It took me ages to get there and I guess I should not have been so cheap with the air tickets. Charlotte was
a beautiful city. There's actually some german heritage here and the county is called Mecklenburg County which reminds me of a state in Germany. After having a small lunch I went on to
the Bobcats headquarter.

It was a quite small, new and glassy building definitely of my taste. The inside was also quite classy with some leather seatings in the corner and a photo gallery of some Cats players on
the other wall.
I went over to the front desk. "Hi, my name's Chris Hov. I have an appointment with the head office". "Oh hello Mr. Hov, Mr. Jordan is already
awaiting you in his office. Take the elevator. 2nd floor, the second door on the left"
. After getting to the 2nd floor I knocked at the wooden door. It had a sign with "Michael Jordan
- "Team president and Co-Owner" written on. The sign looked quite new and as far as I knew MJ was only a part-owner and a management member.

"Yeah, come in", a voice said. I entered the office and there he sat. Michael Jordan. I've never had the chance to get to know him and was quite excited.
"Hey, Mr. Hov! Great that you were able to visit me in Charlotte", he said charismatically as he was. We shook hands and after some smalltalk he offered me a
drink and told me to sit down. The office was gorgeous. It had a marmoreal floor with expensive-looking carpets on it. There were many pics of Michael and only one of the Bobcats on
the wall. "Am I right when I assume you know why you are here?", Jordan said. "Well, I was told that there is a vacant spot in the coaching
staff"
, I answered. "Interesting ...", he went on "Now what if there is not only one vacant position?", he sipped at his drink. I felt
unsure what he was talking about. Did he want me to have even more responsibilities? "I don't want keep you in suspense even more. Here's my deal: Ex-majority
owner Robert Johnson wanted to sale the franchise for a long time, I guess you know that"
. I nodded. "Now I was able to negotiate a deal with an investor
group that wanted to buy the franchise simply for tax-reasons. So officially me myself and this company are the owners"
, he seemed like a business man now. "But don't take them too seriously. They have no interest in the club. I am the boss", I could see how good he felt as he pulled a cigar out of the drawer of his huge desk. "As I call the shots here now I decided to turn things
around. Rod Higgins and Larry Brown already have signed their dismissals"
, he said without taking the eyes from his cigar as he lighted it. "Actually I had my problems getting rid of Brown. He's so
greedy, you know. It took a lot of money to release the old man. But his coaching style and his whole behaviour was driving me mad.
I tried not to nod although I could really feel with him. Never liked Brown and what he left me in NY. "Higgins was no problem at all. He did not like the job anyway but was forced into it more or less. The money wasn't too bad for him also I guess. Such a sneaky old prick. So I have two
spots for you now"
, he took a big breath out waiting for my answer. "So you want me as a GM and coach?", I already knew it, but asked anyway.

"That's it. See, you have been able to turn things around with your teams. If you had problems on the court you did clever moves off the court. That is what we need.
No old man's coaching and preaching for defense"
. I was still not sure, especially since the defense thing reminded me of the conversation me and Dave had yesterday. I
definitely would not be able to do it all alone. "Will I have any support except from you?", I asked directly. "You will. I am looking to install a
co-executive manager, you know, oh how I love these titles"
, he answered and grinned almost disappearing behind a cloud of smoke. "You will get to know him
early enough. I have things to do, so to make it fast, just tell me, do you want to get on the Bobcats organization?"
, he was forcing a decision.
Despite pondering I simply couldn't resist. It was MJ sitting in front of me asking wether or not I was feeling I could take the spot as a GM and a coach of a NBA franchise.
"I'm definitely ready to help you", I countered without great emotion although I felt shaky. "Great, I love fast decisions. You won't regret it",
he said and added "We will send you your papers. Ms. Jones will hand you the keys for your apartment. About your private things we have already hired a movers
company. Simply tell us when they should arrive. Oh, "And here is a ticket for your flight back to NY. You won't wanna go by car I guess, haha"
, he joked. "I will
call you"
. He moved on to his balcony letting the weak sun shine on his fresh shaved bald head enjoying the last drags of his cigar. "Ah, and don't
care about the money. I'm sure you will be pleased. Just check your mailbox everynow and then."
, he yelled after me as I was leaving the office.

I went back to my car and it felt strange and cool the same way. I am the Cats new executive. My new boss is Michael Jordan. And, man, how cocky did he sound.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: The Life Of Chris Hov - Meeting MJ

Postby Martti. on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:43 am

Sit, yeah, but with generated you can go even further, like he has 6 toes, 3 nipples or smtg.

hova-, great read! Having MJ as a boss is not too shabby. :P
Martti.
#HeatLifer

Postby Dee. on Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:59 am

I Agree With Martti. This was a great read. :)
Dee.

Postby kibaxx7 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 am

Great read again man. (Y)

EDIT: Any plans for Chandler, Wallace, Felton?
Last edited by kibaxx7 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
× Watching:
× Watched:
Romeo + Juliet (1996), Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - To the Hashira Training (2024), Paper Moon (1973) ×
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Postby [Hyperize] on Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:15 am

Great writing. (Y) The best of luck to you with this.
[Hyperize]

Postby Fresh8 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:20 am

MJ is the worst boss you could have :lol: You read about the real life MJ? Larry Brown kept trying to contact him but just couldn't... for days and days... he said to one guy, 'by the way, if u happen to run into michael jordan, please tell him i've been looking for him? I have not had any luck contacting him!'

Good luck hov :P
Fresh8

Postby hova- on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:13 am

Martti., thanks, well the making up a story behind the players is quite interesting. I might go with generated guys.

TheDee, thank you, glad you like it.

thierryhenry50, thanks. I will post my thoughts on the roster in the next update ;)

XxHyperDunk24, thank you. Cool to see you following.

Sit, thx. The funny thing is that I did not read anything about MJ and the Cats before. While making up the stoy I went to wiki and noticed that MJ is really trying to get the majority ownership of the Cats. And now you tell me that MJ and Larry did not come along well? I really did not know ;)
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Postby Fresh8 on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:22 am

Oh, I think they get along but Jordan is too busy playing golf and going away. His front office finds it hard to reach him and that's why he's a shit whatever he is in Charlotte. :lol:
Fresh8

Postby hova- on Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:58 am

The first steps ...

ImageImageImage

Two days after meeting with Michael Jordan I had my personal stuff already transported into my new apartment. The apartment was really fine. Nothing too luxurious but I did not need that anyway. The site was excellent. The Time Warner Cable Arena was just around and the Bobcats head office only about 1 mile away. As I had myself a cup of coffee in my small but also kind of cute kittchen I tried to find my laptop among all the cardboard boxes. As my contract would become operative the next day, I thought it was time to get myself into the material i.e. analyzing the roster. I plugged in the cable of the laptop which I had finally found among my CDs and DVDs. I put on some John Legend and sat down at my desk connecting to the internet.

Everything seemed to work perfectly and as I started the browser it did not even take a second for http://www.NBA.com to pop up on the screen. They still had their headlines on Larry getting fired and me being the new coach. But instead of both of us, they showed a picture of MJ grinning into the camera at the press conference we had. He really needed the attention. I used the link to get to Bobcats.com and clicked on the roster.

C

ImageImageImageImage

I analyzed my guys position by position. I started off with my Centers:

Tyson Chandler: averaged 8.8 points, 8.3 rebounds, 1.4 blocks and a PER of 13.4 last season. When he is healthy, I thought, he would definitely be my starting Center for the season. I like his defensive skills, his ability to defend the pick&roll as well as his aggressiveness on the boards. Dealing him for Emeka Okafor was really a move I welcomed. Emeka's contract was just too huge. Especially in the East I knew we needed a big man who can defend and grab rebounds with Shaq and Dwight on the Cavs and Magic respectively.

DeSagana Diop: averaged 2.8 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.8 blocks and a PER of 10.1 per game last season. Per 36 minutes his stats were at 7.0p/9.6r/1.9b. He is definitely a guy who can come off the bench and do the dirty job. I loved when he was in his prime in Dallas and I still think he has some game left in the tank. As I said before, we need defensive bodies to throw at the bigs in this league.

Nazr Mohammed: averaged 2.7 points and 2.0 rebounds as well as a PER of 7.7 last season. Per 36 minutes he had 11p and 8.3r per game. Veterans are important. Nazr will be a locker room presence and show his calmness in difficult situations. I don't see him playing more than 5 minutes per game. He is too slow to play the PF spot and not strong enough to defend the big Centers.

Alexis Ajinca: I did not know anything about this kid. He only appeared in 31 games averaging 5.1 minutes per game. Still I did not want to write off anybody on this team. I read some scouting reports and he seemed to have a smooth stroke for a big man as well as some hoops. He needed to add some weight though. I have always been a fan of european big man and decided to have a special look at him in the first units of training.

"Not bad at all", I thought after analyzing the Centers. A nice mixture of defense, potential and experience.

PF

ImageImageImage

Having a look at the PF spot really changed my mood immediately. I did not like any of my guys at the four and I will tell you why:

Boris Diaw: averaged 15.1 points, 5.9 rebounds and 4.9 assists last season. His PER stood at 14.9. But do you know the reason why this guy played Power Forward? He was undersized, had a way too good ball handling and court vision to play with his back to the basket and did not have enough strenght to fight for rebounds or back down anyone. Why did he play PF? Exactly. He just went from athletic to fat, simple and plain. I did not want to play with him at Power Forward. I would definitely need to talk to him. He needed to work on his body and quickness or he would have no chance to start.

Vlad Radmanovic: averaged 8.3 points and 3.1 rebounds as well as a PER of 10.2 last season. This guy is not as bad as many think he is. He had problem with the Lakers. He was soft. He couldn't defend. But hey, if you need a shooter no matter from where, here he was. As I thought it would be tough to get rid of his contract (6.4M) he woulddefinitely see some playing time as a three point threat.

Derrick Brown: was drafted as the 10th pick in the 2nd round by the Bobcats. I read some scouting reports and noticed that he was a good athlete and has improved his perimeter shot. Still he was a bit undersized for a Power Forward and had not found his position at all. I liked rookies. Let's see how many minutes he will get. He had to prove himself.

"We definitely should try to improve at this position", I concluded.

SF
ImageImage

Going on with the Small Forwards I was hoping to find a better situation but as I recognized there were only two real Small Forwards who both could not shoot the ball I felt like this could be a harder task than I first expected it to be.

Gerald Wallace: averaged 16.6 points, 7.8 rebounds, 1.7 steals and a PER of 18.6 last season. He was the team's leading scorer but only shot .29% from beyond the arc. Wallace was the Bobcats Captain. For me, give this guy a decent mid range and three point shot and he would be an All-Star. He could drive, crash the boards and is a very good defender. I didn't like him at PF though. First of all, he was my best perimeter defender and could guard Shooting Guards and Small Forwards very well. He should always guard the best scorer on the other team, like the Kobes and Melos. Further I thought he was just too undersized to play the four very well. And last but not least, I would love to keep him away from the basket since he is injury-prone as hell. We should try to improve his shot and have him playing the two or three.

Stephen Graham: averaged 5.4 points and 1.8 rebounds last season. He had a PER of 8.5. Per 36 minutes he had respectable 14.8p/5.8r, but also 4.3 fouls per game. He shot only .30% from downtown. I liked role players you know. He showed good effort on D and brought some energy. I would not want to rely on him, but still I saw a small place in our rotation for him this season.

SG

ImageImageImage

Going on the with the Shooting Guard spot I finally saw some reasons to feel good.

Raja Bell: averaged 13.4 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists last season. His PER was at 11.7. Raja Bell was a great and fierce defender as we all know. His .39% from downtown weren't too bad either. He was the perfect role player on the two guard spot and could also guard Small Forwards. And you know what I also liked? His contract (5.2M) would expire after the season. He was one of the most interesting players when it came to trade talks. Bad teams might want his contract, good teams would love his D and stroke and would still not burden themselves with a contract next season.

Flip Murray: averaged 12.2 points, 2.0 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game last season. He had a PER of 14.7. This showed his effectiveness. Murray was definitely an important factor for the Hawks with his scoring off the bench. I hoped that he can bring this for us, too. I didn't see too many scorers on the team, especially off the bench. He would be given his time to show wether or not he could help us.

Gerald Henderson: The Bobcats' last first round choice drafted at number 12. This guy had everything to be a great NBA player especially on the defensive end. Standing at 6-5 he had a 6-10 wingspan. He was very athletic and strong. The only deficit at this moment was his shot. He did not have a good stroke from mid range and downtown. I hoped he could turn out to have a great work ethic and personality. From what I read we could really need him.

PG

ImageImage

So last but not least the PGs. Only two pure Point Guards on this roster. I really hated how we had 4 Centers and 3 Power Forwards (of whom no one was a real "Power" Forward) but only such a thin backcourt.

Raymond Felton: averaged 14.2 points, 6.7 assists and 1.5 steals per game as well as a PER of 13.7. Without knowing him too much I pretty much doubted what Felton could bring to our already not very good ran offense. From his numbers, he seemed to be a good playmaker and defender. But from what you saw on court you did not always like his decision making. His ridiculous FG of .40% and .29% 3pt showed more problems. His TS% was only at a 48%. (DJ Augustin: 58%). And after hearing how badly the negotiations for his new contract went on, I was a bit biased and pessimistic. This guy really needed to step up. Step up for us, but also for himself as he was playing for a new contract. His fortune was in fact that I also had my doubts with D.J. Augustin, so let's go on with him.

D.J. Augustin: averaged 11.8 points and 3.5 assists on .43% shooting from downtown last season. His PER was at 14.9. This guys is a great scorer. He shot the ball very well. From what I thought of Felton I usually should have given him the starting spot. BUT I was a fan of Points Guards who were thinking pass-first. Augustin was more a shooter and scorer last year and under me he would definitely need to handle the ball more and show his passing ability. If he could show me that, Mr. Felton could really start packing. So right about now, I was glad that we have two guys who need to show something and I would certainly get them to know it.

After my little roster breakdown I decided to take a look at the salaries of the team.

Not a bad situation at all. With the options for Radman and Mohammed being team options we could also end up at around 46M next season. Since I was not counting on our organization to land a big FA anyway (it's Charlotte ...). Felton and Bell offered two nice expiring contracts, too. The only contract which got me feeling sick was Diop's. All in all the team needed some finetuning but wasn't all to bad for me.

With the tunes of soul in my ear I shut my laptop and went on to start to straighten things in my apartment when my cell phone rang. "Hov". "Hey Chris, Jordan here. "Hey, Mr. Jordan, how ya doin?'", I asked him. "Great, Chris, great. I don't have much time. Chuck's been waiting for me at the golf club. I just wanted to tell you that I've found an co-executive manager for you. You should meet him on your first day in the head office. I'm out.", he did not even give me time to say anything in return. I was quite eager to see who would be my new colleague. But first I had to clean up my messy apartment ...
Last edited by hova- on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
hova-
Two time Hall Of Famer

Re: [Hov's Cats] - First steps ...

Postby kibaxx7 on Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:18 am

3 things:

1) I'm loving this... I would never be able to do something like that, you have like a special way to write it, I'm more into game and previews :P
2) A coincidence, I'm also listening to John Legend right now. :lol:
3) It would be even better if you had some NLSC not only as players but maybe as scouts or assistant coaches, I was thinking in doing something like that for my Wizards.
× Watching:
× Watched:
kibaxx7
炭治郎

Next

Return to NBA 2K Stories Hall of Fame