Joystick identifying problem... (Aaahh!!! Real Troubles)

Talk about NBA 2K11 here.

Joystick identifying problem... (Aaahh!!! Real Troubles)

Postby Soutsen on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:50 am

Hi everyone! I love this game, and all of this, etc... SO:
I've been playing our favorite NBA 2k11 with my brother (now we are in the midst of the season 2002-2003 (thanks to brow who made this mod)). Game - it is a great joy for me, but I recently got a huge problem. And it is that I bought a new joystick (it originally called as the Logitech Gamepad F310), instead of the old Logitech Rumblepad which I broke, finally, in the process of game battles. My brother played in all of the time with a anothe one joystick, as you probably already guessed, the same way with logitech (in this time is an Logitech dual action). So... we come to the root of the problem (the problem actually was not that I bought a new joystick, but if you honestly, I like him less than my old Rumblepad).

So here it is - the problem was that when I installed the driver for my new joystick F310, the system has identified it as the Logitech Dual Action (2) (sic!) ... Well, I thought nothing wrong, what is the difference in the end ... Now we have two Logitech Dual Action (one - my new one, and one - the old, which uses my brother) ... But the main problem is that in 2k11 game, both of our joysticks now have the same configuration ... And if before I was had played (along with my Rumblepad) using the standard default configuration, my brother was changed the configuration for his old Dual Action... Now in the game we only have a keyboard settings, and a Logitech Dual Action menu (for both joysticks), so now I have to play using the configuration of my brother, to which I was not used, and now I losing more games more often, because of this (ohh, really sad fact) ...

So... Is there a way to make two different configurations for our j-sticks? (I tried a lot and everywhere, but could not find how to implement it) If anyone can help me, I'll be very happy, and it would save my season, and me too, because I will be suicide if I loose this season (in fact I won all of our previous 6 seasons with my brother) ... Help me somebody please, while I go back to my brother and lose again with my beloved Celtics :-(
Soutsen

Re: Joystick identifying problem... (Aaahh!!! Real Troubles)

Postby JaoSming on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:06 am

if you have 2 of the same controller you gotta use the same configuration

you can try using virtual joy or some other emulation program to trick the game that it's a different controller though.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Return to NBA 2K11