[REQUEST] Need help! NBA 2K11!

Talk about NBA 2K11 here.

[REQUEST] Need help! NBA 2K11!

Postby Gokuatruehero on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Hi! I need a help in creating a patch. I have two KD3 Patches, the first one has the away colorway correctly colored but the home colorway is incorrect. The second patch has the home colorway correctly colored but the away colorway is incorrect. I'm planning to get the first patch's away colorway and the second patch's home colorway and create my own correctly colored patch for KD and my player. I also need help, what is the pshoe number of a created player (not my player, the create a player). I downloaded them at moddingway. The PShoe number is pshoe1411.

1st patch: away colorway of KD 3 (NBA_2K11_Real_Shoes_Patches_Demo_12.19)
2nd patch: home colorway of KD 3 (Nike Shoes Pack)

THIS IS THE CORRECT KD 3 Color: Image
2nd Problem: I need help changing my create player shoes. i cloned my created player to a created team, i have reditor II and i don't know how to identify the shoes of the created player. I also don't know on how to change his shoes.
Last edited by Gokuatruehero on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gokuatruehero

Re: [REQUEST] Need help! NBA 2K11!

Postby Angelo on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Try to contact some shoe patchers here in the forum like UTP
Angelo
Holy Tits
NLSC Team Member

Postby Gokuatruehero on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:26 pm

who is UTP? what is his full username?
Gokuatruehero

Postby utp1985 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:55 pm

If u can make your own colourway with diferent stuffs like GIMP, Photoshop etc... is a good thing. To find the png number for any player...is a chinese program. I dont know the programs name, but if u serach in google u can find it. U need to run that small aplication than the game ... in the game -> go to edit your player...-> select your player what u want to edit...-> than alt+tab to see that aplication... in the aplication window u will see 3 diferent numbers. 1st will be the png (cyberface) number, 2nd will be the portrait, 3rd will be the pshoe (this will be the same as cf nr.). If u cant find the program in the google pm me again.
utp1985

Postby utp1985 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:11 pm

1st:"what is the pshoe number of a created player (not my player, the create a player)."
2nd:"2nd Problem: I need help changing my create player shoes. i cloned my created player to a created team, i have reditor II and i don't know how to identify the shoes of the created player. I also don't know on how to change his shoes."

-run the game go to edit whichever player u want and run the program its will automatic give u the png number
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=64ZNT8GM

-when u finde your player go to shoe file in your pc and rename the shoe file to pshoe(and your png number) exempl: png number is 3275 u need to rename the shoe file to pshoe3275
If u customized your player shoe already in the game, than u asign a new shoe, the shoe will not apar in the game. In this case u need to do this: first rename YOUR PLAYERS shoe to shoe_001_00 then open your reditor, go to YOUR PLAYER(search his name botom) then on the 8th and 9th to the last column you will find GsHsBrand and GsHsModel.. put 0 on the gshsbrand then 1 on the ghshmodel.. there it will show up.

Hope can do now. :)
utp1985

Return to NBA 2K11