Is anyone having issues?

Talk about NBA Live 14 here. Archived discussion on NBA Live 13 and NBA Elite 11 can also be found in this section.

Is anyone having issues?

Postby NewtonEdge52 on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:08 am

I love NBA Live I recently just purchased the next gen version after playing 2K to death, and I must admit the gameplay and menus are actually very refreshing and show a ton of promise. That being said I was able to play one game online versus a guy who was decent but I did win. Since that game I cannot connect!!! Everytime I hit quick game in head to head it will find someone but then not load the opponents jersey, and disconnects me. The crazy thing is when I go to recent activity in the Xbox dash it says I actually played Live against an opponent, so someone was connecting to me? Also the past two times Ive tried to play Ultimate Team the game finds someone, and then just freezes on the screen with Kyrie Irving showing the controls. IDK how someone (#1 guy) has played over 1,000 games when I can't even play 2... Please any help would be greatly appreciated! I'd love to play the crap out of this game until 15 releases, but this is just sad...
NewtonEdge52

Re: Is anyone having issues?

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:50 am

I'm not really an online gamer, so I must admit I haven't tried it recently. Occasional server issues are not unheard of, though.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 14