Activity on NBA Live twitter!

Talk about NBA Live 14 here. Archived discussion on NBA Live 13 and NBA Elite 11 can also be found in this section.

Activity on NBA Live twitter!

Postby Hiteshom on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:24 pm

Not much but look at these couple tweets...

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBA/statuse ... 1790720001
The Gifted wrote:@EASPORTSNBA Create a REAL Association experience. D-League, Summer League, Sign/Trades, Amnesty, Owner Mode i.e. Madden, Training Camp

EASPORTS NBA Live wrote:@DarrylNalls Thanks for the feedback! We think you'll be thrilled with what's being cooked up. #WeAreLIVE

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBA/statuse ... 4252162048
Jones47 wrote:@EASPORTSNBA You guys are pissing me off! Your account is not active like @EAMaddenNFL and @EANCAAFootball .

(lol)
EASPORTS NBA Live wrote:@jones474 We're busy working on the game right now but will be very active in the near future! #WeAreLIVE

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBA/status/ ... 7751144448
Chris wrote:@easportsnba if you include all star weekend include the skills challenge it would look sick with the new bouncetek thing

EASPORTS NBA Live wrote:@kingish7 Thanks for the feedback King, we'll definitely consider it. Feel free to shoot us more as you think of it! #WeAreLIVE

What I got from it:
•Seriously considering Skills Challenge
•Gonna be active with account in very near future, signaling that info is coming very soon.
•Dynasty is gonna be sick, completely revamped, probably adding summer league, D-League, Training Camp, etc...
Hiteshom

Re: Activity on NBA Live twitter!

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:25 pm

I'm definitely hoping to see improvements to Dynasty Mode. As important as gameplay is, game modes need some attention too, especially after NBA Live 10 was a little light on them.

For what it's worth, there isn't a lot coming out of 2K at the moment either, it's been a quiet week for both games after NBA Live's Twitter Q&A and NBA 2K's Euroleague announcement. We're in that stage of the preview season where we're getting a few snippets here and there with a quiet week or two in between. Once we're past that and both companies are ready to start dropping a lot more information and preview media, that's when we'll see their social media get busy with details coming in left and right.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby rafal723 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:42 pm

hiteshom wrote:Not much but look at these couple tweets...

https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBA/statuse ... 1790720001
The Gifted wrote:@EASPORTSNBA Create a REAL Association experience. D-League, Summer League, Sign/Trades, Amnesty, Owner Mode i.e. Madden, Training Camp

Oh My Lord !!! OWNER MODE :applaud: (Smoove's voice) ! Did you hear this, guys !? There's gonna be the fabolous, so wanted OWNER MODE (please write it with capital letter, each single time to underline the importance of it for us, gamers) !!! So excited :crazyeyes: ! Those 2 words seem to move me from 'extreme NBA 2K Fan' to 'Live gonna be BIG this year, finally' :bowdown2:

hiteshom wrote:
EASPORTS NBA Live wrote:@DarrylNalls Thanks for the feedback! We think you'll be thrilled with what's being cooked up. #WeAreLIVE

No doubt.
Sorry for my English. Linsanity (we remember)
"People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you, you can't do it. You wanna something. Go get it ! Period." - Chris Gardner, Pursuit of Happyness
rafal723

Postby Andrew on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:04 am

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, nothing is confirmed. It just sounds like they've paid attention to game modes as well as gameplay, which of course is still welcome news.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Jackal on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:23 am

That's welcome news. During the course of the real NBA season I end up playing all the games but once playoffs start/off season approaches I go in to the simming mode so the revamped association sounds like fun to me.

So much so that I'd actually consider buying this alongside 2K.
Jackal

Postby Hiteshom on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:15 am

New post that actually matters!!!!
https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBA/statuse ... 3871031296
They will be releasing a blog to explain why releasing the ball to physics matters, and what it does... lets hope it reveals more than just that as well though (Maybe pics/video!)!
Hiteshom

Postby Andrew on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 am

Good to see more info is in the way. Once again, we're in that frustrating part of the preview season where news for both games is at a trickle.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby airmax32 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:12 am

Is there anyone here who's gonna create a wishlist for NBA Live 14. It only comes out on the ps4 and xbox one. I'm saving up for the PS4
airmax32

Postby Andrew on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:41 am

It's too late in the production cycle to submit a full Wishlist. With NBA Live 13's cancellation, there wasn't much point in compiling a brand new list for NBA Live 14 since the NBA Live 13 Wishlist was still applicable.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:51 pm

Andrew, you own a PS4?
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby Andrew on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:53 pm

No, but then no one does yet because it hasn't been released. I currently own an Xbox 360 and have pre-ordered a PlayStation 4, however.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby SoF'nAwesome on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Yep, that's what I meant. .

I was thinking that you were a part of our sad "not out for PC, rebel" club.
SoF'nAwesome
MVP

Postby Andrew on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:03 pm

I'm of course disappointed that it won't be coming out for PC and am hopeful that one day, that will change. However, I am still interested in playing the game, as well as other titles that are console only. As such, I'm getting a PS4.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Hiteshom on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:42 am

https://twitter.com/easportsnba/status/ ... 3532158976
Here they say that a great soundtrack is being cooked up... Hope that is better then 2k rap and crap
Hiteshom

Postby JaoSming on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:56 am

hiteshom wrote:Hope that is better then 2k rap and crap

2K has branched into rock music, Live hasn't ever strayed far from hiphop/rap or pop music. Hell, even the trailer for Live 13 and the soundtrack for Elite were completely hiphop/rap.

I wouldn't hold your breath on it.
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Andrew on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:38 am

Yeah, that's pretty much the standard selection when it comes to basketball video games.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Hiteshom on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:07 am

Ehh how about this?
https://twitter.com/EASPORTSNBA/status/ ... 8564685824
They were getting crap for not posting much lately. This is how they responded:
"@preshj2345 @nbalivefreak @SportsGuy823 @OptimusP76 @Ronnie2K This is the official EA SPORTS NBA LIVE 14 Twitter account. Info coming soon."
Awesome to finally hear something and know that they aren't dead.
Hiteshom

Postby JaoSming on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:40 am

lol, @ronnie2K
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Andrew on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:48 am

hiteshom wrote:Awesome to finally hear something and know that they aren't dead.

To be honest, I wasn't that concerned. 2K hasn't been saying anything about next gen yet (except that news is coming towards the end of September) and since Live is next gen only, I figured they'd be running on a similar timeline. Now that we have concrete release dates for both next gen consoles, I'd say that's the final roadblock cleared for information to be released in the coming weeks.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 14