NBA Live 11 Wishlist (submitting soon, draft in first post)

Talk about NBA Live 14 here. Archived discussion on NBA Live 13 and NBA Elite 11 can also be found in this section.

Re: The Official NLSC NBA Live 11 Wishlist

Postby Lahime21 on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:17 am

Be a pro mode possibly link it with NCAA like madden does.
Multiple teams in dynasties.
And not insane trades like Kobe being trade for garbage. Try to make it more realistic.
Lahime21

Postby i LeBron 23 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:52 am

1) Create-a-Team
2) Virtual Pro (Like FIFA 10)
3) Ability to BUY and SELL Players in Dynasty mode, it may take away a bit of realism but it would make Dynasty mode even more fun!!!
4) Using your Virtual Pro, A LEGEND mode where you play as your virtual pro and start off as a rookie and work your way up to a legend (Like FIFA's BE A PRO SEASON) but not.
5) Ability to improve your players by doing more than just drills in Dynasty Mode. You could do Circuit training, Gym etc.
6) On Nba live 10 in game where the commentators say a player is ' Clearly in Pain after that ' the players may hop off down the court but they never seem to actually be injured. i.e. Substitution, Team medics run on to help when a player gets injured.
7) Make likelyness of making an AND 1 right under the basket higher, i've played about 8 player lock games as LeBron James and every time i get fouled on a shot under the basket. He never hist it no matter how hard i try and time the release!!!!
8) Take out Player Lock and Replace with a BE A PRO DYNASTY MODE or as mentioned before LEGEND MODE!
9) When a Clutch Buzzer beater is hit to win the game or take it to OT, the fans need to shout/scream more and jump out of there seats.
10) More amazing one off clutch/trick shots.
11) Bring back NBA ALLSTAR WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!
12) Ability to make a GAME FACE, Like FIFA 10 to put on your virtual pro.
13) Cut out the stupid travelling.
14) A Bit of an argument between player when one get's dunked on, fouled.
15) Ability to pick whou you want in the Hangar, but make the hangar like it is before you start a game in dynasty mode, with your favourite team satr as the hangar theme.
16) Ability to do more as a Head Coach of a team in Dynasty mode i.e Hire and Fire staff, Ability to sign more than one free agent a year.
17) Make the picture for your created player on trhe roster list more like the actual real players graphics and angle/size/proportuion of picture (it will add more realism)
18) Add more templates for created players. both Rating and Style templates.
20) Ability to use virtual pro in any mode i.e. Adiddas live run, online teamplay. and have ability to unlock Shoe's Tatto's, Socks, Sweat Bands (head,arm) Warm-Up's, Knee pads and other stuff for your Pro. and ability to get your pro's rating up by doing challenges, yet again like FIFA 10!!!!
i LeBron 23

Postby Worthy Man on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:19 pm

I'd like see a mode, that when you choose your player lock, you can also put like with whom do you only want to play for example i want to play with Kobe Bryant only :p. Exactly like in my player mode in 2k10.
Worthy Man

Postby lamantia on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:55 am

* more shoes & EVERY JORDAN shoe (like in NBA street homecourt) & the ability to customize the colors for pe's (plyr editions), trades, alt uniform colors, etc.
*ability to change sock color (like in 09-don't understand why we can't in 10)
*AWESOME job w/ shoes in Live10 btw! Codes & Hoilday shoe pack is awesome (we need more)
*Live10 def stepped it up & HOPING Live11 will be even better, great work!
*I'm a crazy sneakerhead if u can't tell lol
*with all we have in todays gaming world, not sure why my suggestions can't be possible
*THANKS 4 having this wishlist, EA's involvement w/ it's fans is a big step in making the 'perfect' game & says a lot to your commitment to us! Big ups! :bowdown:
lamantia

Re: NBA Live 11 Wishlist (submitting soon, draft in first post)

Postby Andrew on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:55 pm

We'll be submitting the NBA Live 11 Wishlist to the Dev Team within the next couple of days, so please consider this a last call for any wishes. You can check out a draft of the current Wishlist in the first post of this very thread.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Dee. on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:59 pm

I Actually have and Idea,its not a problem or something,but it could be a sweet addition.
:arrow: Music Style Adjustments would be sweet,there are a lot of people that are really not into the Hip-Hop music that EA Sports put in.
EA Could add different music styles to NBA LIVE like from POP-HIP-HOP-ROCK-METAL,or something like that,and the player could actually select his style when he turns the game on,that would be nice. :)
Dee.

Postby JaoSming on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:05 pm

very good, everything seems to be there
Allow users to modify aspects of the sim engine if they don't like the default ranges for stats.

I do think that should be in the essential part in with the other dynasty mode stuff but that's just me
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby Andrew on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:36 pm

I've been going back and forth on that one, I thought it might be a longshot so I put it under the second category for the moment. I might change that for the final edit though. (Y)
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby lamantia on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:48 am

lamantia wrote:* more shoes & EVERY JORDAN shoe (like in NBA street homecourt) & the ability to customize the colors for pe's (plyr editions), trades, alt uniform colors, etc.
*ability to change sock color (like in 09-don't understand why we can't in 10)
*AWESOME job w/ shoes in Live10 btw! Codes & Hoilday shoe pack is awesome (we need more)
*Live10 def stepped it up & HOPING Live11 will be even better, great work!
*I'm a crazy sneakerhead if u can't tell lol
*with all we have in todays gaming world, not sure why my suggestions can't be possible
*THANKS 4 having this wishlist, EA's involvement w/ it's fans is a big step in making the 'perfect' game & says a lot to your commitment to us! Big ups! :bowdown:

Andrew,
Are you going to add my suggestions to the 1st post? Thanks
lamantia

Postby Andrew on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:22 am

I'll consider it for the second section.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby lamantia on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Andrew wrote:I'll consider it for the second section.

That would be great & btw, there's only 2 requests & I think a lot of Live'rs would agree w/ these suggestions. Thanks again.
lamantia

Postby Phreezy P on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 am

Add techs. NO Fights I dont think david stern is retarded enough to get mad at Live for making people argue. It should be like am mini game. If you tap the correct buttons in the correct sequence, you could get them to stop. Just like madden 10 fumbles.
EDIt: Am I late? :oops:
LA | TO | MIN
Phreezy P
Varsity

Postby Andrew on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:43 am

The NBA won't allow the inclusion of unsportsmanlike technicals, so I'm told.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Patr1ck on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:13 pm

I think the NBA could allow something similar to what was in MVP Baseball 2005. Basically, if you don't agree with a call, you could press a button and the manager would come out to argue the call with the umpire. You could press the button repeatedly for a more intense argument, which could give your team a momentum boost or get your manager/coach ejected. Once ejected, you lose control of substitutions.

That could be done in a similar way in NBA Live, arguing calls during stoppages in an attempt to boost team morale which could boost team momentum. We all know there is a hidden momentum system in the game, and this could be a "safe" way of implementing technical fouls and ejections, with a risk/reward system.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby thebirdman on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:19 pm

D- League Mode

Create Jerseys In-Game(only in D-League Mode)

Create Cyberfaces In-Game(more options to the face to be more realistic)(only in D-League Mode)

Create a Team in game(only in D-Leage Mode)

My Player(Like in 2k)

10 Day contracts in dynasty mode

Much better gameplay and smoother

Better default shooting style

Sig shot for most of the player

Better AI

Better Dynasty Mode(more functions,more spices that can make dynasty more interesting)

Better Texture for accesories

More accesories to choose

Better graphics(4D or 3D)

Andrew! are my wishlist ok? Please include this
I want NBA Live 11 in PC , Baby !!
thebirdman

Postby Andrew on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:39 pm

The Wishlist has been finalised and submitted to the NBA Live Dev Team; thanks to everyone who contributed! To see the final Wishlist and the supplemental materials that were submitted along with it, please see this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=71599
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Previous

Return to NBA Live 14