Preview: Beko BBL jerseys

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K10 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Preview: Beko BBL jerseys

Postby BallChemist on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Hey everyone,

this is my first post, so let me shortly introduce myself. As you might expect from the topic, i'm a german ball addict and seasonticket holder from one of the local basketball teams. I started playing basketball games on PC with NBA fullcourt press. Later i played several different NBA Live titles. Finally i changes to 2k10. This is the first time i try patching on any game. I started with some jerseys from Beko BBL (Frankfurt Skyliners (blue ones), BG Goettingen (white one)). As you can see, there is still a lot of work/practice to be done, especially on numbers and letters. I'm looking forward to finish these jerseys and maybe i do some others too.
The biggest drawback to my work is the Win7 64 bit OS that's running on my PC. I do the photoshop/gimp work on Win 7 and always need another PC with Win Xp to change the 2K10 files (this one has less performance).

ImageImageImage

Update:
I started working on another teams jerseys (Baskets Oldenburg). First impressions:
ImageImage
ImageImage
to do: letters, some details like pin stripes, jerseys manufacturers logo, left leg of the shorts, correction on some numbers...

By the way, anyone has an idea what font ist used for the numbers on this jersey?
http://www.fnp.de/sixcms/media.php/rmn01.a.7225.de/thumbnail_220/skyliners-giessen0611100037.JPG
Last edited by BallChemist on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BallChemist

Re: Preview: Beko BBL jerseys

Postby white1985 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:51 am

nice keep it up
impossible is nothing
white1985

Postby BallChemist on Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Here are the first screenshots of 4 more jerseys.
Let's start with the TBB Trier home and away jersey.
Image Image
To do:
- some minor changes on the collar (home and away) and the colour gradient on the chest (home)
- all the stuff additionally to the jersey (shooting/warm-up shirts, cheerleaders, fans)
- normal maps
- number positioning fine-tuning

The next one is the alternate jersey from the Skyliners Frankfurt (belongs to the blue from the first post):
To do:
- numbers and letters
- some corrections on the warm-up shirt
- normal maps

I have a major problem with this jersey. The team usually plays both home and away game in the blue "home" jersey. So the alternate jersey is only used on a few games, but even for away games. When i added a white jersey texture to the .iff, i got these grey jerseys you can see above. I tried two different .iff-files and two different colours (255, 255, 255 and 253, 253, 253), but i see no signifcant changes. Is there are way to create "real white" away jerseys?

The last one is the away jersey from the defending champion Baskets Bamberg:
Image Image
To do:
- as always the additional stuff
- number positioning fine-tuning
- creating the home jersey
BallChemist

Pre-release: Baskets Bamberg home + ALBA Berlin away jersey

Postby BallChemist on Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:04 pm

The deciding game 5 of the Beko BBL finals will tip-off tomorrow evening. Therefore i share the pre-release version of the jerseys,
that will be worn tomorrow. If there is anybody, who will prepare/ has prepared the roster of both teams, you can predict the outcome
by yourselves.
By the way, I know these jerseys aren't perfect, but it is just an pre-release, because of the "do or die"-situation.
I'm off to Bamberg...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BallChemist

Postby BBL2k12 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:44 am

Are you interested in working with me on a Beko BBL 2kx-Patch?
BBL2k12

Postby BallChemist on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:30 pm

In general yes, but I have to admit, that I'm a little unreliable (for personal reasons). What are you going to work on? I already started to prepare some 2011/2012 jerseys. I will add some pics during the next days... Is there anyone else, whom you're working with?
BallChemist

Postby BallChemist on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:34 pm

It took some days... as I promised to you, here are some preview of 2011/2012 BBL jersey. Most of them need all the additional stuff, like the cheerleaders texture, the warm up suits and the texture for the fans. Additionally the alingment of the numbers needs some refinement.

1. EnBW Ludwigsburg (home, away):
Image Image

2. BG 74 Göttingen (home, away):
Image Image

3. Telekom Baskets Bonn (home, away, alternate(TV jersey)):
Image Image Image

4. Fraport Skyliners Frankfurt (home):
For this team I have the same problem as last year: their home jersey is blue, their away/alternate jersey is white. The white jersey will look grey similar to the FC Bayern away jersey below. Any suggestions?

5. FC Bayern München Basketball (home, away):
Image Image Image
The numbers and letters aren't correct yet. Same problem as with the Frankfurt away jersey.

6. BBC Bayreuth (home, away):
Image Image
Again, the numbers and letters need to be changed.

7. Alba Berlin (home, away):
Image Image
You can see the first draft of the background pattern on the away jersey. This need some refinment.
BallChemist

Postby baskets92 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:45 am

I also started to make such a patch and also did some kits (not as good as yours)
here is a early Video of my work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnzD3nTgkac

and on our facebook page you can see some pictures from the stuff I did so far

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 830&type=3
baskets92

Return to NBA 2K10 Modding