NBA 2k10 PC Impressions

Talk about NBA 2K10 here.

Re: NBA 2k10 PC Impressions

Postby JaoSming on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:32 am

yea its a fucked up texture, it looks like a "normal" texture for a different suit

it's texture 631 (using the 3D tool) in the global.iff file if you want to change it
Opinions are my own.

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Postby shadowgrin on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:10 am

Will lists some of the unexpected crowd noises I heard in the game so far:

There's someone selling lemonade at the Heat arena.
Heard a baby cry in one of the arenas, I think it was the Bobcats.
Brian Scalabrine has a female admirer at their home court.
A female fan also urges "G-Force" to go for/shoot it or something in their arena.

Will update if I hear anything more.
HE'S USING HYPNOSIS!
JaoSming2KTV wrote:its fun on a bun
shadowgrin
Doesn't negotiate with terrorists. NLSC's Jefferson Davis. The Questioneer

Postby oldstyle2k on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:51 am

Dear Mr.JaoSming :
I am a fan of basketball , I love basketball very much .Yesterday I saw you NBA 2K10 Community Site Mix.How can I play like you in the game the dunk is pretty fantastic.And I have many question want to ask you. Please help .The nba 2k10 and 2k11 are my favorite games.I saw the NBA 2K10 Community Site Mix the Kobe with Big hair Barkely,s face.Would you please upload the face on the mediafire? And how can the dunk contest be played indoor.The original one is at the outdoor. I want to play indoor like the NBA 2K10 Community Site Mix .You have fix many files which made this game become more perfect .How can I change my game like the NBA 2K10 Community Site Mix. I even saw Shaq play with LeBron. It was really fun .How can I use Larry Johnson play in the dunk contest? And how can I change nba 2k10 to be more dramatic? And how Grant embrace Jordan? That is the real nba game that you have fixed. I really appreciate for your kindness and your help.May you have a nice day .

Sincereley
John Reeb
oldstyle2k

Previous

Return to NBA 2K10