Can't switch player in hanger?

Talk about NBA Live 10 here.

Can't switch player in hanger?

Postby Chaser7 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 am

When you are playing online and you are waiting for the game, is there anyway to switch players? Normally I know its A, but it doesn't seem to work for me when I'm waiting for a game to load.. I only ask because normally I'm forced to shoot with Dwight Howard, which is extremely retarded. He can't do anything besides dunk. In either case its not a huge deal obviously, it's only like a 10 second wait. Just curious?
Chaser7

Re: Can't switch player in hanger?

Postby Andrew on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:13 pm

You can't switch players while a game is loading.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby kevin02 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:16 am

Yea I know that's not very important but it does annoy me that a have to use Dwight Howard when the game is loading... (I haven't been poating for a while because my ps3 won't read any discs so i haven't been playing many video games. im hoping to send it in sometime this week)
kevin02

Postby Andrew on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:33 am

I guess it would be nice but it doesn't concern me too much on the loading screens. If we couldn't easily switch players while shooting around normally in the Hangar then I wouldn't much care for that. It'd be nice if we could manually select the group of players though.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby Patr1ck on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:53 am

I had it glitch one time and I was using a different player. Maybe if you mash the pass button after selecting your game. On second thought, it was probably because the rookies were loaded.

Let's keep the developers' focus on more important areas if we can. Like not wasting our time with the practice gym intro sequence, or having an option to go straight to the main menu rather than load a practice gym.
Patr1ck
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Andrew on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Oh, agreed. It certainly doesn't top my Wishlist.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 10