10 for 10: Comparison & Retrospective

Talk about NBA Live 10 here.

10 for 10: Comparison & Retrospective

Postby Andrew on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:02 pm

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I've posted a follow-up to last year's 10 for 10 series of articles:

During the lead up to NBA Live 10 last year, I published a series of articles entitled 10 for 10 which examined the ten things in six different areas of the game that I felt NBA Live 10 needed to have to be successful. With the preview season for NBA Live 11 looming in the not too distant future, I thought I'd go back and take another look at the 10 for 10 lists to compare them with the finished (and subsequently patched) product and look ahead to what I feel should be done with NBA Live 11.

You can check out the full article here over on the main site.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Re: 10 for 10: Comparison & Retrospective

Postby JaoSming on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 pm

ouch, Live gets a 28% and I thought you were a bit lenient on some things.

hopefully Live 11 finally picks up a few features that we've been shouting from the tops of the NLSC wishlists for the past few, i mean several years.
Opinions are my own.
Right Click Loop
phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8ozxhwwmz4LJzpGAj22T5qa0ZVFBJ3yw

JaoSming
2KTV Producer
NBA 2K Developer

Re: 10 for 10: Comparison & Retrospective

Postby Andrew on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:12 pm

That's out of the things I thought of though (I agree I went a little easy on some points, but I have to give credit where credit is due for the pre-patch product) and as I said, looking back at my list for online play I'm not sure I hit the nail on the head with about half of my points to begin with. Dynasty's shortcomings really brought down the overall tally of list items to NBA Live 10 features, as did the removal of All-Star Weekend.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 10