Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 100 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! External source. No deductions from user account.

This is a special release of the 2015 Ultimate NBA Draft Class file which includes 60+ real NBA Draft prospects for the 2015 draft. What makes this a complete package is that it includes 40+ real portraits for the projected first round (and early second round) based on http://www.nbadraft.net and http://www.draftexpress.com projections. Also included are over 40 accurate cyberfaces (including all the projected first rounders).

I've included a PDF file which notes the player cyberface ID numbers in the zip. I've also included a readme.txt file with installation instructions.

Please note the following:

#1: This Draft Class file is part of the famous Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) project for NBA2K14. While I have included ONLY the necessary files for this draft class to work, I do highly suggest you pick up the entire mod here for full compatibility:
2K14 Ultimate Base Roster V33 [290+ Total Teams + 59 Complete Season Mods + ABA Mod] + Accurate 2015/2016 Rosters [ALL Transactions 6/1/15]

#2: College information may not show up correctly depending on what roster you load the draft class with. Loading this draft class file with the Ultimate Base Roster files will show correct college information.

#3: Ratings and a majority of the prospect editing was done by King Mellow. He did a great job on the base of this draft class. I have since edited some ratings, added/removed some players, and assigned appropriate portrait and cyberface IDs to complete the pack. Also, a special thanks to BIG for allowing me to use the NCAA cyberfaces for this draft class.

#4: Keep an eye on future Ultimate Base Roster updates as I plan on adding ALL of the rookies into a roster file for people to use to place them on teams or play scrimmages with.

#5: You may not re-release any of the portraits without my permission. They were all done from scratch and took a lot of time to complete.

V2 Updates:

Players were added/removed from the draft file (some declared / some stayed)
Ratings were adjusted
New portraits were added for potential 2nd rounders:
Guillermo Hernangomez
Rashad Vaughn
Aleksandar Vezenkov
Jordan Mickey
Rakeem Christmas
Olivier Hanlan
Cedi Osman
Aaron/Andrew Harrison

Please visit http://www.UltimateNBA2K.com or viewtopic.php?f=153&t=94047 for more information.

• 2015 Ultimate NBA Draft Class V2 (UBR Special Release)
This download was added Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:22 am by HAWK23 and last edited Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:01 pm by HAWK23 • Last download from external URL on Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Similar Downloads

2014/2015 NBA Schedule
2015 UBR Summer League Roster
2015-16 NBA Schedule (82 games)
2017 Mackubex's Ultimate NBA Draft Class [80 Real Draft Prospects]
2017 NBA Draft Class [Mackubex]
2019 Mackubex's Ultimate NBA Draft Class [80 Real Draft Prospects]
2020 Mackubex's Ultimate NBA Draft Class [80 Real Draft Prospects]
2K14 Ultimate Base Roster (UBR) V50 [290+ Total Teams + 66 Complete Season Mods + ABA Mod] + Accurate 19-20 Rosters - 3/1/2020
Fictional Draft Class Year 1 with Cyberfaces
Fictional Draft Class Year 2 with Cyberfaces

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •