Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 100 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! External source. No deductions from user account.

Top 65+ projected 2013-2014 draft prospects (according to nbadraft.net)

***If you wish to use these portrait files for a mod you are making please contact me FIRST through private message on the nba-live.com (HAWK23) forums OR by e-mailing me at UltimateNBA2K@yahoo.com OR by tweeting me for permission at @UltimateNBA2K. Once you ask for permission I will more than likely give you the okay with a few minor stipulations/rules***

This download is available in two different forms:

NBA2K13

Included in this download are 68 completed .DDS portrait files for players entering the 2013-2014 NBA draft. These files are compatible with the NBA2K gaming series. All images are 512X512 in size. They will need to be imported into an existing portrait.iff file. It's important to understand that I spent a lot of time perfecting these portraits making sure they were correct in size and most use the neutral white jerseys. I used the highest quality photos I could find, which weren't always perfect in nature. There were many photos I altered and actually had to make up part of a player's face using different tools in GIMP. Again, please PM me if you want permission to add/release into your own mod and we'll talk about some minor guidelines.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NBA2K12

For NBA2K12 users you'll want to click here to download:

Ultimate Base Roster V50 [250+ Total Teams + 35 Complete Seasons Mods] + Accurate 2013 Rosters/Rotations [ALL Transactions 5/11/13]

The benefit for 2K12 users is that these files are already nicely packaged in the Ultimate Base Roster Mod Pack's latest 50th version. This means upon downloading and installing all you need to do is load up Ultimate Base Roster V50.ros and scroll to the Draft Prospect Teams. There are 4 of them with all 68 prospects. These prospects have accurate projected ratings, bios, look-a-like cyberfaces, and of course the portraits pre-assigned.

• 2013-2014 Draft Prospect Portraits (by HAWK23)
This download was added Sun May 12, 2013 2:53 am by HAWK23  • Last download from external URL on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:57 am

Similar Downloads

2013 Draft Portraits (15-30)
2013 Draft Portraits (First 15 Picks)
2013 Draft Portraits (Second Round)
Celebrity & Legends Team Portraits
Daninoz Portraits
ESPN Portraits for Laroster Update 6
ESPN Portraits for Official Roster
FIBA 2014 My Career Roster Fix Mod July 2014 Cyberface Updates
FIBA 2014 My Career Roster Fix Mod July 2014 Portrait Update
LeBron James Face with 2013 NBA Champions Hat

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •