Need help uploading files? Watch this video tutorial!

Contributor Notes

1. When adding a new version of an existing file, please edit the previous upload.
2. The maximum upload size is 150 MB. For larger files, please contact us or use the external link option.
3. You only need to specify a file size if you are linking to an external file.
4. Please don't overuse BBCode formatting and smilies in your file descriptions. Please also try to keep file descriptions to an acceptable length.
5. If you are not the author of a file, make sure you have permission to upload it. No stolen work!
6. All uploads must comply with the posted Forum rules.

Download! No deductions from user account.

Adds a classic NBA on NBC scoreboard to NBA 2K19.

Okay so it's time for the release of my first REAL scoreboard, first version was just a watermark.
I know that it's not perfect, but i'm pretty satisfy right now, and proud to share it with you.

HOW TO INSTALL :

1 - Download

2 - Unzip

3 - Copy newscorebug.iff and watermark.iff into your modded/waigua subfolder (you need NBA 2K19 External File Plugin)

4 - Play and enjoy

5 - Leave a thank you note on this topic

SPECIAL THANKS
- Looyh for his scoreboard and watermark templates, and his help.
- Bongo88 for his blender and hex guides and his help.
- Twist for his great textures.
- ksmiz and cujomatty for their help.

Disclaimer :
You're free to reuse any part of my files without requesting permission, as long you mention my name and release your subsequent work freely.
If you want to share this file as it is, share NLSC's link, do not put adlink and dont make easy money...

This download was added Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:39 am by sticky-fingers and last edited Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:54 pm by sticky-fingers • Last download Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:43 pm

Similar Downloads

1991-1992 NBC Scoreboard & Wipe for NBA 2K19
ESPN NBA Finals 2019 Scoreboard
Rogers Sportsnet Scoreboard
TSN Scoreboard

Jump to:  

Overall list  
Download MOD © by Hotschi, Demolition Fabi, OXPUS •  Download MOD English language © by OXPUS •