Welcome to the NBA LIVE greatest games My SUPERCHANGE VII

Discussion about NBA Live 2004.

Re: 325 teams to play & It's will be the best game

Postby elgin0103 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:25 am

:cool:
Last edited by elgin0103 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Let's us make superchange be the best game
elgin0103

Postby ChampionMan on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Excellent job elgin0103 (Y) Thank You so much for combining all the great work the modder did. Can U edit the roster so the 90's All Star wear their original team uniform? Example Michael Jordan = Bulls , Karl Marlone = Jazz , Reggie Miller = Pacers. Because all the 50-90's All Star team are wearing All Star uniform. Nbalive .org make them wear uniform with the team they played with.
ChampionMan

Postby elgin0103 on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:39 pm

sorry I can't do that~~ maybe you could give me your mail~~~I send you the patch that I download in nbalive.org
alright??? :mrgreen:
elgin0103

Re: 333 teams to play & It will be the best game

Postby lepros on Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:43 am

Thank u very much for the upload..santa....
Just thanks for ur great job...
lepros

Postby ChampionMan on Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:57 am

elgin0103 wrote:sorry I can't do that~~ maybe you could give me your mail~~~I send you the patch that I download in nbalive.org
alright??? :mrgreen:

Hi elgin0103
I will send U the file from nbalive.org. I don't know how to edit the roster to make the 50-90's All Star wear their original team uniform. If U can do it than I can send U my friend Dragon Ball Z Nbalive 2004 Mod. And we can add more comic character to this game. OK?
ChampionMan

Re: 333 teams to play & It will be the best game

Postby elgin0103 on Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:50 pm

Dragon Ball Z~~~~ :shock:
OK!!! Deal~~~ my email elgin3kimura@yahoo.com.tw
I say I can't do that because it just doesn't edit roster....I need to edit player and photograph
it will make me a little tired~~~ :mrgreen:
Ok!! just send Dragon Ball Z to me than I will send you my edit thing~~~~
elgin0103

Re: Welcome to NBA LIVE greatest games 333 teams to play

Postby ChampionMan on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:03 am

Hi elgin0103
Did U get the Art.zip & Roster_edit.zip files?
Before I can send U dragonball Z nba mod, I need to test the two files I gave you to be sure if it work for your supercharge. So when U finish the 50-90's all star with original team uniform than I know it can be done. Check your email OK? And send me your new edit file so I can test it myself.
ChampionMan

Postby HeatThreePeat on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:12 am

I am getting a game crash right after the select jerseys screen in Play Now mode. I swear that I have followed all of the instructions right. Help plz!!! :cry: :cry:
“This fall, I'm going to take my talents to South Beach and join the Miami Heat. I feel like this is going to be the best opportunity to win, and not just this season, but in multiple years." -- LeBron James
HeatThreePeat

Postby elgin0103 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:47 pm

HI!!!ChampionMan
It's absolutely no question that two files to be work in superchange!!! It could include all the NBA Live2004 patch or mod~~ and you just send me your file than I will send you what you need~~ I already upload a lot of thing~~ so just send me drangonball Z~~~~ :cool: BTW your file had a virus :shock:
Hi!!!MJtheman23
If anyone have any illegal way~~~ it will have crash!! something like you don't have original edition of NBA LIVE 2004 or you had thing that when you play the game you don't have to put CD in the CD-ROM driver
BTW the DETAIL SETTINGS'S Player detail must be set in maximum!! :mrgreen:
And before replacing my superchange folders you have to run NBALIVE2004PATCH~~~
I really hope you could play this game!!!maybe you could tell me which team you select jerseys than have a crash~~~
maybe it had some problem that I never knew before~~~ :shock:
elgin0103

Re: Welcome to NBA LIVE greatest games just like watching NBA TV

Postby HeatThreePeat on Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:35 pm

I am not using any illegal items, so I should not have a problem with that.

I did not try setting the player detail to maximum, or checking to see if it was already set. That might help.

I tried at least 4 different teams-and they all crashed on me. What's really weird is that the players work just fine in Individual Practice, but the problems happen when I try to play a game.

I will have to take another look at it-see where the problem could be.
“This fall, I'm going to take my talents to South Beach and join the Miami Heat. I feel like this is going to be the best opportunity to win, and not just this season, but in multiple years." -- LeBron James
HeatThreePeat

Postby elgin0103 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Hi MJtheman23
After listening your problem I think the problem is detail settings.in my settings every details were maximum!!
You should run the game and into option and than go to detail settings,you can push the restore defaults,than you'll see player detail isn't maximum you must set it to maximum and the others whatever you like!!! than try to play the game I think It will not have any crash. you can set details in game and make the game's appearance good!!!BTW when you play in game texture detail will not to set~~~ :mrgreen: I hope you can understand what I say~~ enjoy the game :D
elgin0103

Postby HeatThreePeat on Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:49 am

The player detail setting was on maximum, and the game still crashes. :cry: :cry:, so I don't know.
HeatThreePeat

Postby ChampionMan on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:18 am

elgin0103 if U can change the 80 90's all star roster of your superchange I will upload DragonBall Z to U.
U can see a preview in this link viewtopic.php?f=32&t=61749
The 90's all star roster of your superchange only 5 players. I would like to ADD more than 5 players and make them wear their OWN TEAM UNIFORM NOT THE ALL STAR UNIFORM. For Example U have D.Robinson, SKemp, R.miller / I would add K.Marlone, S.Pippen, J.Stockton.
If possible P.Ewing or C.Barkley etc...

For the DragonBall Z to work U need to do the same editing roster skill if U can't change the All-star team than it won't work even if I give u the DBZ file.
ChampionMan

Postby elgin0103 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:58 am

I already send you what you need my bro!!! :mrgreen:
I test it by myself yesterday night!!! It could be work!!! I hope yours could work too~~
And I want apologetic for my behavior !!! yes I think we have language barrier !!! when I got your email, I felt the mail of contents was a little impolite and it had a virus :shock: !!! Maybe I just didn't understand why do you insist to test it by yourself!!
I hope your test could be done!!! Looking for your dragonball Z mod!!! That's really amazing! (Y) (Y)
I wanna say thank u for reminding me to examine the quality of SUPERCHANGE :)
Finally I already edit so much thing ~~~~ I know if I get DBZ mod and it absolutely no question will be done!!!
Last edited by elgin0103 on Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
elgin0103

Postby elgin0103 on Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:07 pm

BTW!! if anyone play the game with outdoor court !!!
just go to detail settings and turn reflection off~~I know many people already knew that!!!I just emphasized :mrgreen:
elgin0103

Re: Welcome to the NBA LIVE greatest games My SUPERCHANGE

Postby elgin0103 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:12 pm

New stuffs link: http://www.wretch.cc/album/album.php?id ... 103&book=3
I did a lot of cyberface patch and replace my original ones ,and 50's~90's all-stars increased
I converted jersey patch that Cighvin3642 original works in NBA LIVE 2003!! Thx my bro!!! Cighvin3642~~
If Championman send Dragonball Z MOD for me, I will put them together and upload!!!! :mrgreen:
elgin0103

Postby lepros on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:18 pm

Nice job elgin0103...
I will try to make onepiece players (anime)...
Dragonball Z MOD would help,we still waiting Championman...
lepros

Postby tee-pane on Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:12 am

Is there an updated aiact by any chance? I'll download this thing as soon as i get my old pc working, this looks incredible! :applaud:
tee-pane

Postby lepros on Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:38 am

tee-pane... We are waiting Championman for dbz mod ...Championman open ur msn...
lepros

Postby jorge35 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:04 am

getting black faces,and the unis are with christmas red big lettering.help please.
jorge35

Postby elgin0103 on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:10 pm

Sorry!!! jorge35
you would go to C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\NBA Live 2004\main\cscripts,
open xstartup.cfg with notepad, scroll down near the bottom of the text, and replace the line "customart 0" with "customart 1"
elgin0103

Postby elgin0103 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:22 am

I need someone to solve these problems!!!
1. MJtheman23 said:The game goes past the select jersey screen without a crash, but now the crash occurs after the game is halfway done loading.~~~~~~~~~ Did anyone have same problem?? or anyone could solve it~~~
2.jorge35 said:I see black faces on some and red and green colored uniforms. Saw what you had suggested to someone else in your forum as seen below. I tired it but its not leting me save cusomart 1. Please please please can you help me!!!~~~~~~~~~~ I don't know why couldn't save it !!!I really hope everyone could play this game~~~
3.Championman said: Yes elgin0103 I got the edit file and it did work. U see I know U can do it !!!
I am uploading the DBZ file to rapidshare right now. When I finish upload I will send U the link OK my friend?
But i don't get the link or the other thing !!! so just waiting!!!! :P
Last edited by elgin0103 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
elgin0103

Postby lepros on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:41 am

1.MJtheman23 install the mod again ...if the problem is still there we will check it together in msn...

2.jorge35 u have to---> \Program Files\EA SPORTS\NBA LIVE 2004\main\cscripts and open xstartup with notepad & change customart 0 to 1 and still cannot save???? Contact me and i will send u mine xstartup...

3. Championman come on my friend...im trying to reach u in msn-email and u never answer..U promise something...i was in the road to fix it,but elgin0103 catch me and made u the favor but we are still waiting..Dont keep things for urself expecially as elgin0103 made something really good(333teams) and u also took it and enjoy the play and the work of someone (and all the rest guys that work so and give their mods)..
Please answer me....

My msn : lepros13@yahoo.com
lepros

Postby tee-pane on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:28 pm

elgin0103, this thing is not working, when the loading screen finishes up, game exits and returns to desktop on its own. I also placed the xplayer folder in the render folder but still getting black faces.
tee-pane

Postby elgin0103 on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:15 pm

I already had new instruction in my photo album( named about superchange)
I hope everybody could understand what I say!!! with some pictures I hope it's could be understood easily!!
http://www.wretch.cc/album/lawrence0103 :mrgreen:
Step 1 is really really really really really really important!!! you guys must run NBA2004PATCH.EXE first~~and then go to step 2 ~~~~ step 5
elgin0103

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live 2004