X's Blazers Dynasty (NBA Live 06)

A collection of memorable stories from NBA Live's franchise and career modes.

Postby BOSS on Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:05 am

The X wrote:yeah I still have it, and yes, I do believe all the new headshape .ebo files do need to be updated....

Ye I gotta give you mine headshape again, thanks for reminding me man.
BOSS

Postby Buckley on Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:19 am

hey x looking forward to this blazers dynasty....

from what i read, all NLSC players in ur cats dynasty r automatically in ur blazers dynasty. so do i have to send u my info or not. i think i had joined ur bobcats dynasty.
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: StlrsRoc

Buckley

Postby The X on Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:03 pm

yep I got it and yep, you are in....although you are not in until around the 2008 draft class if I recall correctly....
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Jugs on Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:42 pm

Garh, i have no idea how to work out these .ebo file thingys... :| .. maybe i should get a short-er haired one (smaller fro) done... i'll speak to a certified cyberface makerer and i'll get those files heading to ya X
Jugs

Postby Seraph on Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:02 am

nice to see you in a blazers dynasty, (I was hoping for Celtics though). I will send u my new Cface and skin (if u want to edit the database :wink: )
Btw I got the files you sent me, but I will use your old 2005 face , cause your new one SUCKS :twisted:
Seraph

Postby [C][B]#4 on Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:33 am

good luck...makes Webster a shooter...that dude can shoot the lights out...and yah..make Telfair a playmaker. You have a scary, young backcourt at hand (Y)
[C][B]#4

Postby Jing on Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:04 pm

hm... good start
what are the draft classes i am wondering.
and play HA! and get some more asians! lol

but this time i think I will change my style to fit my ultimate frisbee style, you know what I mean? like playing style wise.
Jing

Postby cocobee on Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:10 pm

glad to see you up and running again, take the trailblazers to the promise land. I know your pics will be top notch as always. good luck (Y)
cocobee
America's Team

Postby Mini ShaQ on Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:08 am

Yo X! I'm back!!! :lol:
Great to see you back to maan!

Looking forward to another masterpiece of a dynasty... :wink:
I'll be in touch :)
Mini ShaQ

Postby The X on Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:09 pm

Jugs wrote:Garh, i have no idea how to work out these .ebo file thingys... :| .. maybe i should get a short-er haired one (smaller fro) done... i'll speak to a certified cyberface makerer and i'll get those files heading to ya X

cool, sounds good

Seraph wrote:nice to see you in a blazers dynasty, (I was hoping for Celtics though). I will send u my new Cface and skin (if u want to edit the database :wink: )
Btw I got the files you sent me, but I will use your old 2005 face , cause your new one SUCKS :twisted:

I made that new cyberface myself :cry: :cry: :cry: I might make a new one from scratch :cry:

[C]#4 wrote:good luck...makes Webster a shooter...that dude can shoot the lights out...and yah..make Telfair a playmaker. You have a scary, young backcourt at hand (Y)

yep, I'll have to draft Watson to give the kid some pointers :cool: yep, the team certainly has some pieces available :P

jxuusa wrote:hm... good start
what are the draft classes i am wondering.
and play HA! and get some more asians! lol

but this time i think I will change my style to fit my ultimate frisbee style, you know what I mean? like playing style wise.

sounds good....let me know more details when you work out what you are going on about....too much study is not a good thing :twisted: :lol

cocobee wrote:glad to see you up and running again, take the trailblazers to the promise land. I know your pics will be top notch as always. good luck (Y)

will do, see what I can do with these Jailblazers....let's turn them back into the Trailblazers....

Matin32 wrote:[b]Yo X! I'm back!!! :lol:
Great to see you back to maan!

Looking forward to another masterpiece of a dynasty... :wink:
I'll be in touch :)

good to see you back (Y)

I'll see what I can do....

it appears I'm still waiting for the roster release :roll:
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Abctest123 on Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:08 pm

sorry to see your knicks come to an end because of crashing (ya right, im a raptors fan :lol: , kidding sorry bout that man) good luck in your new blazers one though. (Y)
Abctest123

Postby thaKEAF on Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:11 pm

Can we got some pics while waiting? :mrgreen:
thaKEAF

Postby The X on Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:51 pm

I'll see what I can do about some pics....was going to do it over last couple of days but have been bed-ridden with a virus lately and just haven't been physically or mentally up for it :(
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Emiliano on Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:32 am

Good luck with this one X. We all obviously know it's gonna be great! Once again, good luck (Y)
Viva Argentina
Boca Juniors -Te llevo en el Alma-
Emiliano

Postby Ataraxia on Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:53 pm

wow Im suprised u didnt take the Bobcats...so when u gonna trade for JR. :proud:
Ataraxia

Postby Fresh8 on Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:17 pm

Hey X.. Andrew's rosters coming out soon... ready for Game no. 1???
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby The X on Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:22 pm

Emiliano wrote:Good luck with this one X. We all obviously know it's gonna be great! Once again, good luck (Y)

cheers, good to see you still hanging around the place

Ataraxia wrote:wow Im suprised u didnt take the Bobcats...so when u gonna trade for JR. :proud:

hey najira, how's it going? long time no see....I don't think I could have done Bobcats again....different team each year....as for JR, don't need him, I got a fine, young HS SG in Martell Webster :wink:

Sit wrote:Hey X.. Andrew's rosters coming out soon... ready for Game no. 1???

we'll see....honestly, I've been as sick as dog for the last half a week and haven't even thought about live....am slowly getting better, but yep, will be starting soon after release of Andrew's rosters....
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby brad feet on Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:51 pm

too bad X, great that you're getting better.... by the way i like your sig, that's really true and i guess i need a drink this weekend..... :lol:
brad feet

Postby nbalive744 on Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:25 am

Hope you get better, good luck in this dynasty, I will be watching.
Click on the Sig for my PS Thread, Thanks Colin
New York Knicks Announcer during a Free Throw Attempt wrote:And you see the fans waving those thundersticks, they only work if you can't shoot
nbalive744

Postby HonorGlow on Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:55 pm

I'm just waiting for Andrew Watson to be added to the lineup! Is he going to make a guest appearance in this years dynasty?

BTW: do you still have your players.dbf for your 2004 dynasty? As my 2004 dynasty is going on, I wanted to add your dynasty team to my current running dynasty so your created players can still live vicariously through my dynasty!

- Honor Glow
HonorGlow

Postby The X on Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:05 pm

brad feet wrote:too bad X, great that you're getting better.... by the way i like your sig, that's really true and i guess i need a drink this weekend..... :lol:

I'm good now....glad you like the sig :lol:

chezzy62 wrote:Hope you get better, good luck in this dynasty, I will be watching.

feeling better now....cheers cheezy :mrgreen:

HonorGlow wrote:I'm just waiting for Andrew Watson to be added to the lineup! Is he going to make a guest appearance in this years dynasty?

BTW: do you still have your players.dbf for your 2004 dynasty? As my 2004 dynasty is going on, I wanted to add your dynasty team to my current running dynasty so your created players can still live vicariously through my dynasty!

- Honor Glow

Mr. Watson will definitely make an appearance in my dynasty....haven't decided what role he will take yet :cool:

players.dbf of my Nuggets' Live '04 dynasty has been sent to you with profiles of my genome warriors :cool:
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

Postby Mark. on Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:53 pm

Can't wait for this X. Whats the ETS? See D-Miles stats against Minnesota?? Thats what he can do man, lets hope he plays like that for you (Y)
"Money is options, not happiness, its what you do with those options that makes your life" - Conrad Bishop
Mark.
Sweet Disposition

Postby nbalive744 on Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:02 am

The roster came out and youre feeling better! That means only a short time of wait until the first update (Y).
Click on the Sig for my PS Thread, Thanks Colin
New York Knicks Announcer during a Free Throw Attempt wrote:And you see the fans waving those thundersticks, they only work if you can't shoot
nbalive744

Postby Fresh8 on Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:26 am

D-Miles, Zach pwn!
Bassy and Martell pwn in the future... but now they are just n00bs...

did i write that right?
Fresh8
The poster formerly known as Sit

Postby The X on Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:09 am

I d/loaded Andrew's roster on Saturday....after taking a look at it I realised that it wasn't close to being dynasty-ready, so for the last couple of days I have been dbf-editing player salaries....at the moment some player's salaries are out-of-date and some are still allocated to their old team's....I don't want a dynasty where guys like Jason Richardson are free agents at the end of season 1....I should be finished salary dbf-editing by tonight....

once completed, I should be able to give you guys a look at my opening night roster....who will start at SG?!? Charles "Spider" Smith (a personal fav) or Sergei "Enemy At The Gates" Monia?!? or maybe I'll start Miles at SG and run with Patterson at starting SF, although I doubt that very much....will Ratliff get the nod in the middle or will the bulldog, Joel Pryzbilla get his dues?!? either way, only 3 starters are locks (Randolph, Miles and Telfair)....and before anyone says anything, Webster will NOT open the season starting....he's too green :mrgreen:

let me know your thoughts....
The X
is
NLSC Team Member

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Live Stories Hall of Fame