Real 2018 Draft Class - Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Combine Preview Video

Postby Humble on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:16 am

freezma wrote:
waynecoop wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:I gotta ask why are people so anxious to have this before the draft? Like tf are you people gonna start the association a day before draft and then watch the players get drafted the next day to completely different teams? :D Doesn't it make more sense to start an association once the draft is finished?

If it's released after the draft then we might as well play the 2019 roster. Their really won't be a need for this draft class. People want/wanted to fantasize what will happen.

i rather have a it be completed than rushed with flaws, spamming this thread about release date everyday wont make the proccess faster

and it wouldnt make a big difference if it was released before the draft lol

FAXXXX
Humble

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:42 am

I will be posting it tonight. It's not exactly where I want it but to be honest I've lost passion at this point. You can download the draft class on 2k now as it is up to date.

Incomplete Prospects include:

Mortiz Wagner
Kevin Huerter
Devonte' Graham

No tattoos for Mitchell Robinson and Lonnie Walker.

No jumpshots for Chandler Hutchinson and Jerome Robinson.

Probably missing several second round picks.

The mod pack will be posted later tonight. 60+ prospects.
bluejaybrandon

Postby avetru on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:43 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:I will be posting it tonight. It's not exactly where I want it but to be honest I've lost passion at this point. You can download the draft class on 2k now as it is up to date.

Mortiz Wagner
Kevin Huerter
Devonte' Graham

Regardless of whether you lost passion because of what's going on in your personal life, or everyone pressin you on the release dat, if it has just become a chore or any other reason. I hope you realize what you and the rest of the team did and all the work you put into it and even if it's not where you want it to be that you're still proud of what you've done and all the time you've dedicated to it. It's an astounding amount of work with a crazy attention to detail and the fact that a mod pack with 60+ prospects isn't where you wanted it to be is crazy.

I'm confident in saying that I along with most of the other people active in this forum are very appreciative!
avetru

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - final Draft File on 2kshare

Postby tomortlieb on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:47 am

Hey man - thanks for all the work you put into this game. Do recognize that your hard work is much appreciated.
tomortlieb

Postby Kaunietis22 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:49 am

avetru wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:I will be posting it tonight. It's not exactly where I want it but to be honest I've lost passion at this point. You can download the draft class on 2k now as it is up to date.

Mortiz Wagner
Kevin Huerter
Devonte' Graham

Regardless of whether you lost passion because of what's going on in your personal life, or everyone pressin you on the release dat, if it has just become a chore or any other reason. I hope you realize what you and the rest of the team did and all the work you put into it and even if it's not where you want it to be that you're still proud of what you've done and all the time you've dedicated to it. It's an astounding amount of work with a crazy attention to detail and the fact that a mod pack with 60+ prospects isn't where you wanted it to be is crazy.

I'm confident in saying that I along with most of the other people active in this forum are very appreciative!

Agreed, whatever the outcome it would be more than appreciated! I would love to see more people working together so maybe next year we could have multiple classes for future drafts in such depth and quality and this one. It would not surprise to see it grow with the strides made since last year!
Once again great job love the sigs and overalls!
Kaunietis22

Postby Artu-d23 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:08 am

Mortiz Wagner
Kevin Huerter
Devonte' Graham

blue you cant post a link pls . am really spectating this mod and sorry but i cant buy the game (am from venezuela) . I really want to play the draft bro
Artu-d23

Postby nickswish8 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:26 am

Kaunietis22 wrote:
avetru wrote:

Mortiz Wagner
Kevin Huerter
Devonte' Graham

Agreed, whatever the outcome it would be more than appreciated! I would love to see more people working together so maybe next year we could have multiple classes for future drafts in such depth and quality and this one. It would not surprise to see it grow with the strides made since last year!
Once again great job love the sigs and overalls!

Most definitely. I've been awaiting and I am very excited. We are here with you man through your tough time and we appreciate your hard work. Much respect and we know you wanted to really perfect it, but hey, you did all you could do and it doesn't make us any less excited bro. Congrats and thank you.
nickswish8

Postby BlackbeardDMH on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:28 am

Mortiz Wagner
Kevin Huerter
Devonte' Graham

Okay, I've been stalking this forum for YEARS, since NBA 2k11. I havent felt the need to make post on this forum until now. I made a username just to say this.

Brandon, this has been one of the best projects I have seen in years. Thank you for doing this. I understand you lost some of your steam. Things happen. Take your time off and come back strong next year, you clearly have been a big part of this board.

I for one, am very excited about this draft class and I'm willing to help if you choose to come back next year.
BlackbeardDMH

Postby zetsuboushta on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:12 am

Thank you for your work. Hope you'll come back next year.
zetsuboushta

Postby Beefi on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:30 am

It sucks that you've lost passion for a project, I've been there too. It's still great that you're still releasing a mostly polished project though.
Beefi

Postby Talon on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:48 pm

I'm just a new nobody but I am SO impressed and thankful for the work done by you and everyone else who contributed to this. CAN'T WAIT!
Thanks for all the love and support!

Accepting donations here: https://paypal.me/talon2k?locale.x=en_US
Talon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:54 pm

I just want to take the time to thank everyone who helped on this project. It started with requests last summer to R4zoR for some faces.

Then mrk326 was able to lend his amazing talents. He is an amazing creator and helped this project until the very last second. Finally, MonkeymanJSV was able to come in and added critical missing cyberfaces. Both those guys were huge pillars of support and I owe this project to their talents and dedication.

I also want to thank InFaMouS ny and Triiiad for their work on signatures which really add another level of realism to the project.

Additionally, the guys over at SimWorld provided an excellent template for ratings and tendencies.

If I'm forgetting anyone that helped please let me know and I'll be sure to include you.

Thank you to everyone who has followed the project. Your posts and PM's have been overwhelming at times )in a good way, mostly). I know there have been several people that are normal NLSC users that have come forward to comment here. I welcome you and hope you find that community as welcoming as I have.

This has been months of work. It started as a dream and resulted in a 60 prospect draft. It certainly had the potential to be larger and almost a dozen prospects were removed due to withdrawal from the draft. Maybe if the inspiration comes back, I'll add more to this class or work on a 2019. (Don't hold your breath)

I will post the link to download on this post, as well as the first post. It will be hosted on the NLSC and includes an excel spreadsheet for IDs.

Download Link: Real 2018 Draft Class - Mod Pack

2kshare Draft Class:
- (username) bluejaybrandon
- (name) Real 2018 Draft
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon

Postby holanda12 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Awesome job bro
holanda12

Postby RoastedHamm on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:18 pm

SO EXCITED! Thank you so much, man! You took on the task and you came through with it. Much respect for you man and I hope you know that we are very appreciative of all your work and efforts.
RoastedHamm

Postby OG 75 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:39 pm

Great work Blue. Hope you're feeling ok after what you been going through with family & all.
OG 75

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:20 pm

Link is now live. It saddens me but I had to post externally due to file size.
bluejaybrandon

Re: Real 2018 Draft Class - Released

Postby Beefi on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:39 pm

606 MB of spicy goodness, thank you so much for your efforts bluejay. We hope you can put yourself together and come back stronger.
Beefi

Postby uzileaux on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:45 pm

Great work, thanks for all of your hard work

Might just be a problem on my end who knows, but i noticed Lonnie Walker doesn't have his cyberface and Dzanan Musa doesn't have the correct portrait
uzileaux

Postby nickswish8 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:53 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:I just want to take the time to thank everyone who helped on this project. It started with requests last summer to R4zoR for some faces.

Then mrk326 was able to lend his amazing talents. He is an amazing creator and helped this project until the very last second. Finally, MonkeymanJSV was able to come in and added critical missing cyberfaces. Both those guys were huge pillars of support and I owe this project to their talents and dedication.

I also want to thank InFaMouS ny and Triiiad for their work on signatures which really add another level of realism to the project.

Additionally, the guys over at SimWorld provided an excellent template for ratings and tendencies.

If I'm forgetting anyone that helped please let me know and I'll be sure to include you.

Thank you to everyone who has followed the project. Your posts and PM's have been overwhelming at times )in a good way, mostly). I know there have been several people that are normal NLSC users that have come forward to comment here. I welcome you and hope you find that community as welcoming as I have.

This has been months of work. It started as a dream and resulted in a 60 prospect draft. It certainly had the potential to be larger and almost a dozen prospects were removed due to withdrawal from the draft. Maybe if the inspiration comes back, I'll add more to this class or work on a 2019. (Don't hold your breath)

I will post the link to download on this post, as well as the first post. It will be hosted on the NLSC and includes an excel spreadsheet for IDs.

Download Link: Real 2018 Draft Class - Mod Pack

2kshare Draft Class:
- (username) bluejaybrandon
- (name) Real 2018 Draft

I commend you for completing this for the community my man, through all your recent issues. Salute, sir.
nickswish8

Postby aaron_rojas15 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:58 pm

Job well done thanks to everyone who made this thing happen.

i looked for lonnie walkers CF in the folder i couldn't find it there.
aaron_rojas15

Postby lee92243 on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:00 pm

uzileaux wrote:Great work, thanks for all of your hard work

Might just be a problem on my end who knows, but i noticed Lonnie Walker doesn't have his cyberface and Dzanan Musa doesn't have the correct portrait

No it's not you...I checked the cyber face for Lonnie Walker and it's not in the file...And DZANAN MUSA does have the wrong picture..but if you want to take that one off just remove it.
lee92243

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:09 pm

uzileaux wrote:Great work, thanks for all of your hard work

Updated
bluejaybrandon

Postby Phreezy P on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:16 pm

This is so great seeing all the faces and portraits in it. Worth the wait. But along with the Lonnie Walker, Jarred Vanderbilt's invisible? Other than that :bowdown:

EDIT: Walker fixed
LA | TO | MIN
Phreezy P
Varsity

Postby Beefi on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:53 pm

Phreezy P wrote:This is so great seeing all the faces and portraits in it. Worth the wait. But along with the Lonnie Walker, Jarred Vanderbilt's invisible? Other than that :bowdown:

How did you fix Walker and Vanderbilt? Mine are still invisible after the fix.
Beefi

Postby Phreezy P on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:56 pm

Beefi wrote:
Phreezy P wrote:This is so great seeing all the faces and portraits in it. Worth the wait. But along with the Lonnie Walker, Jarred Vanderbilt's invisible? Other than that :bowdown:

How did you fix Walker and Vanderbilt? Mine are still invisible after the fix.

Lol, now that I actually check they're both invisible now. Before, Walker had a generic coach cyberface. I haven't modded rosters since old gen so IDK how it works anymore.
LA | TO | MIN
Phreezy P
Varsity

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding