Jayson Tatum/Josh Jackson/Furkan Korkmaz/Cedi Osman Updates by OG

Talk about NBA Live 08 here.

Jayson Tatum/Josh Jackson/Furkan Korkmaz/Cedi Osman Updates by OG

Postby Killer Crossover aka OG on Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:47 am

Hi everybody !

i had a bit time and made Cedi Osman Update his portrait and CAVS new Logo-Portrait.
As texture and headshape base, i have used Luke Walton. But unfortunately i cant edit the headshape(s)
because the ebodit2 is not working on my Laptop, i cant open it.....i am sorry for this :oops:

Cedi Osman Previews
Last edited by Killer Crossover aka OG on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Killer Crossover aka OG
Your Mom is nice and the Daughter too *Mitsubishi Evo X*

Re: Cedi Osman Update by OG

Postby Book_Gazette on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Awesome! My one critique is that smiles are taboo on CF in general, and I got some newer jerseys my roster
Book_Gazette

Postby Andrew on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Agreed, a more neutral expression would be preferable, but otherwise, good stuff! Nice to see something new.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby yummybear on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:12 pm

Just posting what i have. Learned from your video tutorial OG. My CF not yet close to the real ones. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yummybear

Postby Murat on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:38 pm

oo hoşgeldin tekrar. eline sağlık
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Killer Crossover aka OG on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:22 am

Book_Gazette wrote:Awesome! My one critique is that smiles are taboo on CF in general, and I got some newer jerseys my roster

This is a matter of opinion, so if you ask me, the young player is usually more with smile and brings energy to the game.
Anyway thank you for your comment and critique too.

Andrew wrote:Agreed, a more neutral expression would be preferable, but otherwise, good stuff! Nice to see something new.

Yes Andrew i know neutral is always good one, but is just a game and i cant find good High-Res Pics as first without smiles.
Thanks for the comment too

yummybear wrote:Just posting what i have. Learned from your video tutorial OG. My CF not yet close to the real ones. :D

Nice to hear that and dont worry i am still a Rookie too....look even i cant edit the headshape, because unfortunately i cant edit the headshape(s)
The Ebodit2 is not working on my Laptop. But your work is good as Rookie really thumbs up ! Do you used the texture and headshape from Kyle Kover as base and headsahep editing too ?

Murat wrote:oo hoşgeldin tekrar. eline sağlık

Hosbulduk sagol ve seninde eline saglik
Killer Crossover aka OG

Postby yummybear on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:12 am

Killer Crossover aka OG wrote:Nice to hear that and dont worry i am still a Rookie too....look even i cant edit the headshape, because unfortunately i cant edit the headshape(s) The Ebodit2 is not working on my Laptop. But your work is good as Rookie really thumbs up ! Do you used the texture and headshape from Kyle Kover as base and headsahep editing too ?

Yeah, its kyle korver's headshape and texture. And I realized that luke walton's headshape is way better to use :D
Also Cedi Osman is a smiling guy, so i just copied other's image of him for lips only, since we take it part by part. By the way, that beard is from your post image :D.

For Eboedit2, just sharing my experience when i was not able to use it before.
What i did were
1. Run disk cleanup to remove temporary files
2. Then extract the default headshape(ebo) from sgsm>players> plyrlodb.viv (Using EA Graph)
3. Open the extracted ebo to your Ebo editor, before you open your desired ebo to edit.
This one works for me, i suspect that opening an over flow files (one that exceed the line pattern) will caused us problem. And yes overflow files are working on game but just unable to edit.
yummybear

Postby Killer Crossover aka OG on Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:24 am

yummybear wrote:
Killer Crossover aka OG wrote:Nice to hear that and dont worry i am still a Rookie too....look even i cant edit the headshape, because unfortunately i cant edit the headshape(s) The Ebodit2 is not working on my Laptop. But your work is good as Rookie really thumbs up ! Do you used the texture and headshape from Kyle Kover as base and headsahep editing too ?

Yeah, its kyle korver's headshape and texture. And I realized that luke walton's headshape is way better to use :D
Also Cedi Osman is a smiling guy, so i just copied other's image of him for lips only, since we take it part by part. By the way, that beard is from your post image :D.

For Eboedit2, just sharing my experience when i was not able to use it before.
What i did were
1. Run disk cleanup to remove temporary files
2. Then extract the default headshape(ebo) from sgsm>players> plyrlodb.viv (Using EA Graph)
3. Open the extracted ebo to your Ebo editor, before you open your desired ebo to edit.
This one works for me, i suspect that opening an over flow files (one that exceed the line pattern) will caused us problem. And yes overflow files are working on game but just unable to edit.

Nice try and thanks for the kind words :mrgreen: but if you can try to edit the headshape from Luke Walton can you ? And i know is not easy to use the Ebo.
if you can send me the Eboedit2 with all the important files. My OP-system is Windows 7
Killer Crossover aka OG

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:01 am

If Eboedit2 isn't in our Downloads section, I'd appreciate a copy so I can upload it for easy access, too.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby yummybear on Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:36 am

Killer Crossover aka OG wrote:Nice try and thanks for the kind words :mrgreen: but if you can try to edit the headshape from Luke Walton can you ? And i know is not easy to use the Ebo. if you can send me the Eboedit2 with all the important files. My OP-system is Windows 7

Yes i can open and edit Luke's headshape. I am using Windows 10.

Still available here ----> Ebodit

see attached for my copy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yummybear

Postby Andrew on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:53 pm

Good to know we've got a working version in the database. (Y)
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Killer Crossover aka OG on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:12 am

@yummybear Thanks again for the missing files. did not work out. The registration did not work with COMDLG32.OCX and MSCOMCT2.OCX :mrgreen:

@Andrew no is working with downloading the Eboedit2, needed some missing files thats all :wink:
Killer Crossover aka OG

Postby Andrew on Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:21 pm

So the version we have uploaded isn't complete?
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby yummybear on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:08 pm

Killer Crossover aka OG wrote:@yummybear Thanks again for the missing files. did not work out. The registration did not work with COMDLG32.OCX and MSCOMCT2.OCX :mrgreen:

I will be happy if you can get the ebo editor working (as you have better eyes on headshape than i have :D)

Just wanted to make sure if you run the command prompt as administrator(right click and run as administrator) before you did register the 2 .OCX to the system. And normally saved at system32 folder.

Updating windows may help too. :)
yummybear

Postby Killer Crossover aka OG on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:22 am

@Andrew dont worry is all complete, just wanted to know is missing some file(s) or so :wink:

@yummybear I'm sorry ebodit2 does not work, it does not open. although I have files these registers all promptly with success under command as administrator all registered in Window\System and Windows\SysWOW64 without any problems. But it always comes the same error message when I want ebodit2 start COMDLG32.OCX and MSCOMCT2.OCX etc. not registered. What I do not correct ? My OP is Win7 64bit
Killer Crossover aka OG

Postby Andrew on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:24 am

If it's missing files, then it's not complete. You're telling me two completely different and conflicting things there.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby yummybear on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Killer Crossover aka OG wrote:@yummybear I'm sorry ebodit2 does not work, it does not open. although I have files these registers all promptly with success under command as administrator all registered in Window\System and Windows\SysWOW64 without any problems. But it always comes the same error message when I want ebodit2 start COMDLG32.OCX and MSCOMCT2.OCX etc. not registered. What I do not correct ? My OP is Win7 64bit

It seems we are near on fixing your eboedit. :D

Sorry i did not see how it was registered, so i will list down how i did registered my activex files (ocx).

First things first, we need both files on your Windows\SysWOW64 and on the Eboedit folder (eg. My Documents\Eboedit)

1. Open command prompt (run as administrator)
2. locate the path of your like this C:\Windows\SysWOW64>
3. then register the ocx files like this C:\Windows\SysWOW64>regsvr32.exe C:\My Documents\Eboedit\MSCOMCT2.OCX
4. do the same for COMDLG32.OCX

Excess: If you have time try to update your MS office application, it also uses MSCOMCT2.OCX
yummybear

Postby Killer Crossover aka OG on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:11 am

@Andrew i am sorry maybe you have misunderstood me and my english is not so well too. Is all complete with the files. You know i was not active here with patching long time ago, and i was then checking if is missing or not missing with some of the Tool-File(s). Thats why i have asked yummybear about ebodit2 files from his Version. :) Anyway take it easy (Y) :mrgreen:

@yummybear first one thank you very much again for the help, I made all the steps that you have written here. So it always appears the same error message unfortunately and yeah i dont have MS Office installed on my Laptop, anyway thank you too :oops: So the life goes on :P :mrgreen:

That great thing would be cool, when the blender is working for the ebo-file, but is a dream :lol:
Killer Crossover aka OG

Postby Andrew on Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:05 am

No worries then.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby yummybear on Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:27 pm

@OG yeah i agree, lets move on :mrgreen: but I still believe you will get it to run one day. :)
yummybear

Re: Furkan Korkmaz/Cedi Osman Update by OG

Postby Killer Crossover aka OG on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:19 am

Hello friends,

i made Furkan Korkmaz CF-Update his portrait and 76ers new Logo-Portrait.
As texture and headshape base, i have used Gordan Giricek and Hair-Texture too. But unfortunately again i cant edit the headshape(s)
is not working on my laptop, so i am sorry for this again :mrgreen: :oops:

Edit: And sorry again for not good result too, because i cant find good pics like the High-Res from these guys for better patching :oops:

Furkan Korkmaz
Killer Crossover aka OG

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:21 am

Killer Crossover aka OG wrote:Hello friends,

i made Furkan Korkmaz CF-Update his portrait and 76ers new Logo-Portrait.
As texture and headshape base, i have used Gordan Giricek and Hair-Texture too. But unfortunately again i cant edit the headshape(s)
is not working on my laptop, so i am sorry for this again :mrgreen: :oops:

Edit: And sorry again for not good result too, because i cant find good pics like the High-Res from these guys for better patching :oops:

Furkan Korkmaz
[ Image ]

It's actually really good.

Nice work.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Andrew on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:14 am

Agreed, that turned out quite well.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Murat on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:11 pm

Ben de Furkan için NBA LIVE 2004'te Giricek'i base olarak kullandım, benzer ve güzel bir sonuç çıktı
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Killer Crossover aka OG on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:21 am

@Andrew and @Dee4Three Thank you guys for the comments, i really appreciate it very much :D

Murat wrote:Ben de Furkan için NBA LIVE 2004'te Giricek'i base olarak kullandım, benzer ve güzel bir sonuç çıktı

Öncelikle tesekkürler yorumun icin bro (Y) :D baska alternatif yok ancak GG´kin textürleri ve ebo´su uygun bence. Malesef Ebodit2 programi bende calismiyor,
halbuki file´eri dogru dosya´ya attim ve kayıt Admin olarak´da kayit ettim. Yine hep ayni mesaj bu file eksik yada kayit yapin yada arizali file. :oops:
Sende oluyormu calisiyormu Ebodit2 ?
Killer Crossover aka OG

Next

Return to NBA Live 08