[Icecr] Retro Players Cyberfaces

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Icecr] Retro Players Cyberfaces

Postby Shambala on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:10 am

Dee4Three wrote:
Jmad wrote:
By the way, I dont think Icecr said that with bad purpose, I requested a few days ago a bunch of players of today`s NBA and he said no because there`s a lot of them out there, not the same case with older players. Westbrook 11/12 is not that much different to the one Big Shot Rob made years ago in the Big Cyberface pack, or a lot of different versions of Russell out there. I think we`re making a big thing about a misunderstanding in a message without bad intentions (Y)

Using a facepalm is making fun of a comment or request. No other way to look at a facepalm.

Saying that someone can't be serious is also making fun of said request, basically saying that it's a bad request.

A huge difference between saying "not interested", and shitting on someone for a request made. Stop with the not malicious thing, he was obviously making it out like my request was stupid.

That aside, let's drop it. He does good work here, just a lesson to be learned on how to interact in the community. His work will make a lot of people happy, so I don't want to curve this thread anymore.

Continue on.

It's incredibly obvious he wasn't trying to tread on you. He wrote three times about the fact that nothing had a purpose to offend anyone. He even agreed to do what you asked for despite the fact that he clearly does not want to. The funny thing is that he even wrote that he wanted to give you a tribute(??) for the support you gave him at the start and you continue to blame him that he offended you by the emoticon xD what's this all about? No need to answer I just wanted to say how it looks to someone watching from the sidelines. I'd be surprised if he will continue his work. Very sad
Shambala

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:28 am

Shambala wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Jmad wrote:
By the way, I dont think Icecr said that with bad purpose, I requested a few days ago a bunch of players of today`s NBA and he said no because there`s a lot of them out there, not the same case with older players. Westbrook 11/12 is not that much different to the one Big Shot Rob made years ago in the Big Cyberface pack, or a lot of different versions of Russell out there. I think we`re making a big thing about a misunderstanding in a message without bad intentions (Y)

Using a facepalm is making fun of a comment or request. No other way to look at a facepalm.

Saying that someone can't be serious is also making fun of said request, basically saying that it's a bad request.

A huge difference between saying "not interested", and shitting on someone for a request made. Stop with the not malicious thing, he was obviously making it out like my request was stupid.

That aside, let's drop it. He does good work here, just a lesson to be learned on how to interact in the community. His work will make a lot of people happy, so I don't want to curve this thread anymore.

Continue on.

It's incredibly obvious he wasn't trying to tread on you. He wrote three times about the fact that nothing had a purpose to offend anyone. He even agreed to do what you asked for despite the fact that he clearly does not want to. The funny thing is that he even wrote that he wanted to give you a tribute(??) for the support you gave him at the start and you continue to blame him that he offended you by the emoticon xD what's this all about? No need to answer I just wanted to say how it looks to someone watching from the sidelines. I'd be surprised if he will continue his work. Very sad

It's over, no more derailing the thread. Move on.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Winsanity7 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:57 am

Dee4Three wrote:
Shambala wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Jmad wrote:

Continue on.

Awsome retro CF Modder, sorry for my poor English :wink:
贾森の王
--"the King of Wisdom"
Winsanity7

Postby Winsanity7 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:03 pm

icecr wrote:UPD 1st post Reggie Miller release

The final version of Terry Cummings

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

Nice work on TC! (Y) (Y) (Y)
贾森の王
--"the King of Wisdom"
Winsanity7

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:21 pm

Winsanity7 wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Shambala wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:
Jmad wrote:

Continue on.

Awsome retro CF Modder, sorry for my poor English :wink:

What the hell? Did I say he wasnt? I've done nothing but compliment his work, look through the thread.

What is wrong with you guys? Your comment is a slight at me as well, and it makes no freaking sense considering I never insulted his work.

Throwing a winky face at me after making a comment that has nothing to do with the situation? You think that's cool? This again is not a language barrier, that is you thinking you are slick while trying to support the modder and shitting on me at the same time.

Seriously guys, you all need a reality check. I NEVER insulted his work, not once. I was actually the one supporting him this whole time and trying to encourage him to keep his thread.

Stop being immature, grow the F up.
Last edited by Dee4Three on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Jmad on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:29 pm

I think Dee4Three is right in this, he never talked bad about the work here, better stop this thing guys, its over haha, it curves the thread. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Wilt, MJ, LeBron, Kareem may be the greatest, but Scalabrine is the GOAT.
Jmad

Postby Shambala on Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:45 pm

Jmad wrote:I think Dee4Three is right in this, he never talked bad about the work here, better stop this thing guys, its over haha, it curves the thread. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

the fact that he was obviously overreacted to an innocuous message and even after the explanations of the poor fellow he continued to blame him in a bad attitude towards himself. It looks ugly as it seems to me. Sorry, I do not want to be a part of this drama. Without any hope of doing this, my request is Reggie Theus, Kevin Mchale and maybe Patrick Ewing? Thank you for your work dude.
Shambala

Postby Dee4Three on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:07 pm

Shambala wrote:
Jmad wrote:I think Dee4Three is right in this, he never talked bad about the work here, better stop this thing guys, its over haha, it curves the thread. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

the fact that he was obviously overreacted to an innocuous message and even after the explanations of the poor fellow he continued to blame him in a bad attitude towards himself. It looks ugly as it seems to me. Sorry, I do not want to be a part of this drama. Without any hope of doing this, my request is Reggie Theus, Kevin Mchale and maybe Patrick Ewing? Thank you for your work dude.

I had every right to act the way I did. I accept his apology, you shouldn't have gotten involved as you had nothing to do with it. I also stated that I'd like to move on multiple posts ago, but you guys continue to go about talking about it.

I've supported this dude since he came onto the forum. He should know that what he said in regards to my request was off putting. I think he does know now.

Him and I are fine, and he will continue his work I'm sure. DROP IT.
Last edited by Dee4Three on Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Re: [Icecr] A few retro cyberfaces

Postby Maravich on Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:57 pm

icecr wrote:Thanks, man :)

Texture I even don't want to touch, I had enough work with the model) I think the only weak spot here is only the jaw. Some corrections still had to add before the release. But it's DEFINITELY the final version) release today but later. Decided to move it to the queue in front of Terry (I think I'll do better)

You´re right with this. This part of Reggie Miller (jaw) its difficult, but the final version its 10 about 10. And i tell you because i tryed get something like this so many times ago and its so difficult.

skoadam wrote:Great Reggie. 10/10 imo.
Is it possible to create his younger version. Same face but with more hair?

Add hair, beards... its easy. Icecr can do it in... maybe five seconds :D
Cf-Maker (Always in learning mode...)
EuroEndesa Mod : http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.ph ... a#p1648781
UR Basketball - Ultimate Base Roster - FIBA - NCAA and so many mods. Thousands of Maravich´s cyberfaces are walking for there...
Always old school
Maravich

Postby skoadam on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:18 pm

Kevin McHale need details for sure.
Image Image Image

URB WHERE SIM HAPPENS [41 Complete Seasons Mods + Bonus Rosters]

2022/2023 2021/2022 2020/2021 2019/2020 2018/2019 2017/2018 2016/2017 2015/2016 2014/2015 2013/2014 2012/2013
2011/2012 2010/2011 2009/2010 2008/2009 2007/2008 2006/2007 2005/2006 2004/2005 2003/2004 2002/2003
2001/2002 2000/2001 1999/2000 1998/1999 1997/1998 1996/1997 1995/1996 1994/1995 1993/1994 1992/1993
1991/1992 1990/1991 1989/1990 1988/1989 1987/1988 1986/1987 1985/1986 1984/1985 1969/1970 1961/1962
skoadam
U R Basketball - Where Sim Happens
Contributor

Postby johnwest1985 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:15 am

agree on kevin mchale
johnwest1985

Re: [Icecr] A few retro cyberfaces

Postby icecr on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:20 am

Maravich wrote:
You´re right with this. This part of Reggie Miller (jaw) its difficult, but the final version its 10 about 10. And i tell you because i tryed get something like this so many times ago and its so difficult.

I had a little rest and decided to take a look at Reggie and I started editing it again! He's a real curse for modders! xD Checked inside the game, re-checked in the blender several times and still sure to miss something, but I am absolutely peaceful letting it go in free swimming... he is ready) If someone has already downloaded the first version, do it again (upd 1st post)!

Image Image Image

The final version of Tim Hardaway

Image Image Image

Actually all Run TMC are ready, I think it is necessary to test in game and a minimum of editing. But what about Terry, he seems not ready yet, not sure to be honest.
sorry for my bad english :facepalm:
icecr

Postby icecr on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:17 pm

Kevin Mchale early preview

The final version of Hardaway, Mullin, Richmond

Image Image Image

UPD Most likely the final version of Kevin McHale

icecr

Postby Jmad on Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:11 am

Icecr, really nice TMC and McHale. If you see the first five cyberfaces, and the last five, you can see how much you improved in such short time man, congratulations.
Wilt, MJ, LeBron, Kareem may be the greatest, but Scalabrine is the GOAT.
Jmad

Postby Shambala on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:00 am

icecr wrote:Kevin Mchale early preview

[ Image ]

The final version of Hardaway, Mullin, Richmond

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

UPD Most likely the final version of Kevin McHale

[ Image ]

Glad to see you're here! Great McHale and TMC! (Y)

Jmad wrote:Icecr, really nice TMC and McHale. If you see the first five cyberfaces, and the last five, you can see how much you improved in such short time man, congratulations.

Totally agree with this!
Shambala

Postby icecr on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:27 pm

Shambala wrote:Glad to see you're here! Great McHale and TMC! (Y)

Jmad wrote:Icecr, really nice TMC and McHale. If you see the first five cyberfaces, and the last five, you can see how much you improved in such short time man, congratulations.

Looked at 1st post and really felt the difference, maybe I became more demanding on myself :) . I am sure that it will be necessary to update the previous cyberfaces but a little later) Thank you guys!)

The final version of McHale is probably only minor changes are possible.

Image Image Image
icecr

Postby icecr on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:47 am

skoadam wrote:Great Reggie. 10/10 imo.
Is it possible to create his younger version. Same face but with more hair?

Thanks! I hope it's okay. No detail work at all, honestly too lazy to go back again to Reggie)

Image Image

More Previews for McHale

Image Image Image Image
icecr

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:28 am

That young Reggie is easily the best I've seen.

Hopefully Sko uses that one in the URB. Your McHale is also an improvement.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Maravich on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:07 am

Dee4Three wrote:That young Reggie is easily the best I've seen.

I think the same thing. And i made a version of Reggie Miller. I know the difficult working that Icecr has made.
UR Basketball - Ultimate Base Roster - FIBA - NCAA and so many mods. Thousands of Maravich´s cyberfaces are walking for there...
Always old school
Maravich

Postby Dee4Three on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:35 am

Maravich wrote:

I think the same thing. And i made a version of Reggie Miller. I know the difficult working that Icecr has made.

Maravich, just so you know that wasn't taking anything away from you. You are one of the best in the retro CF making game. I've enjoyed your work for years.

Follow me on Twitter

Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby johnwest1985 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:59 pm

Thanks for your work bro... actually been looking through some retro cf´s and found some nice stuff which i think is from a chinese modder. I will share it with Skoa later... what about this Admiral ?! Image
johnwest1985

Postby Maravich on Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:33 pm

Dee4Three wrote:
Maravich wrote:

Maravich, just so you know that wasn't taking anything away from you. You are one of the best in the retro CF making game. I've enjoyed your work for years.

A lot of thanks, man. I like read that people enjoy with this work. Its the reason for making.

Sko has in some place a big retro update waiting for release. Only tell you this :cool:
Always old school
Maravich

Postby icecr on Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:18 pm

Maravich wrote:A lot of thanks, man. I like read that people enjoy with this work. Its the reason for making.

Sko has in some place a big retro update waiting for release. Only tell you this :cool:

Man, your Mark Price was my inspiration!! The works that I was able to see really impressive, you're doing great cyberfaces! (Y)

johnwest1985 wrote:Thanks for your work bro... actually been looking through some retro cf´s and found some nice stuff which i think is from a chinese modder. I will share it with Skoa later... what about this Admiral ?! [ Image ]

Thanks) In my defense I can only say that my Robinson was one of the first works! :mrgreen:

Thanks! :)

Run TMC today!

Image Image Image

Still trying something new for Terry Cummings.

icecr

Postby icecr on Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:34 pm

UPD 1st post :new:

Tim Hardaway
Mitch Richmond
Chris Mullin

icecr

Postby Shambala on Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:56 pm