#ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN / DATA PACK RELEASED! Page 7

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD v1.1(BETA) RELEASED! / Chris Johnson (KK Cedevita) Previews

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:42 am

We will add more europeans teams in next updates and I have made the cyberface for Chris Johnson. He is playing for KK Cedevita.
Here some previews:
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby portvaldez on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:45 am

Great patch guys, many many thanks from Istanbul!

if i talk about feedback and what i want from you guys, in previous pages you showed Kalinic face but there isnt in game.Also if you make Melli (his face is too dark btw), Wanamaker, Dixon's faces, it's extremely good.If you also want to make Düverioğlu, Mahmutoğlu's face i wouldnt say no btw :D

Another thing, scoreboard can be much more realistic, i dont know about modding but if you make the arenas so well like this, you can easily make the scoreboard better than that.
portvaldez

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:43 am

portvaldez wrote:Great patch guys, many many thanks from Istanbul!

if i talk about feedback and what i want from you guys, in previous pages you showed Kalinic face but there isnt in game.Also if you make Melli (his face is too dark btw), Wanamaker, Dixon's faces, it's extremely good.If you also want to make Düverioğlu, Mahmutoğlu's face i wouldnt say no btw :D

Another thing, scoreboard can be much more realistic, i dont know about modding but if you make the arenas so well like this, you can easily make the scoreboard better than that.

Thanks bro! Yes, I want to make more cfs and I will add Kalinic and Vezenkov for Barcelona. The scoreboards... I will try to improve the textures too (Y)
Shuajota

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN/UPDATE 2 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:15 pm

Hello guys, we have released the Update 2 for our #ACB2K18, to update the mod, you have to download the Roster v1.2 and the Main Files Directory Files 2 (Obviously you have to download Main Directory Files 1 if you didn´t do that)
UPDATE 2:
Download: https://www.facebook.com/dnaobb/photos/ ... =3&theater
Changelog:
ENGLISH:
- We have fixed the Iberoster Tenerife fonts with the correct colors.
- We have added two new cyberfaces for Kalinic (Fenerbahce) and Vezenkov (Barcelona).
- We have fixed the warmups for all the 30 teams
- The Movistar Estudiantes jerseys are now correct.
- We have added zeppelins and mascots for some teams: Barcelona, Betis, Real Madrid and Zalgiris.
Shuajota

Postby zoltvn on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:07 pm

Awesome job!!! thanks!
Can you tell me wich one is Adam Hanga's (FCB) CFID?
zoltvn

Postby fran10 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:55 pm

Thxs for this incredible work, guys :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

I enjoy the game again, no words !!!
fran10

Postby portvaldez on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:31 am

Shuajota wrote:

Thanks bro! Yes, I want to make more cfs and I will add Kalinic and Vezenkov for Barcelona. The scoreboards... I will try to improve the textures too (Y)

Thanks man, you should get paid by 2K...

Btw, what slider setting you guys use?I'm bored with soft nba gameplay, i want hardcore, euro basketball with great toughness! :twisted:
portvaldez

Postby portvaldez on Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:32 am

Shuajota wrote:

Btw, what slider setting you guys use?I'm bored with soft nba gameplay, i want hardcore, euro basketball with great toughness! :twisted:
portvaldez

Postby d-fish on Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:52 am

Hey, Shuajota...

For some reason Anadolu Efes Istanbul's HOME JERSEY's are not showing up. The JERSEY preview works, but in-game they are wearing the Indiana Pacers Home JERSEY. I didn't see anyone else with this issue, so I wasn't sure how to correct the problem. I'm assuming the Efes HOME JERSEY is not there or in the wrong place somehow. I've loaded the files into the MODDED folder 4-5 times now--everything else works--but no Efes HOME JERSEY. Please help! Thanks!
RETIRED MODDER I used to MOD, but I quit because people & whatnot...
d-fish

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:14 am

portvaldez wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

I’m using the default sliders. Yes haha, I hope.
Last edited by Shuajota on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:15 am

D-Fish wrote:Hey, Shuajota...

For some reason Anadolu Efes Istanbul's HOME JERSEY's are not showing up. The JERSEY preview works, but in-game they are wearing the Indiana Pacers Home JERSEY. I didn't see anyone else with this issue, so I wasn't sure how to correct the problem. I'm assuming the Efes HOME JERSEY is not there or in the wrong place somehow. I've loaded the files into the MODDED folder 4-5 times now--everything else works--but no Efes HOME JERSEY. Please help! Thanks!

You have reason bro, we forgot to add the home jersey. We are making a new Main Directory Files with missing stuff.
Shuajota

Postby Dhawk34 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:21 am

arenas,jersey,shooting styles etc this patch is very good thank you guys you are awesome.i think the next teams should be unics,bayern,hapoel,darussafaka,besiktas.again thanks and good work
Dhawk34

Postby Nikolanixa on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:50 am

If u need help for KK Partizan NIS roster i will help u :)
Nikolanixa

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:14 am

Dhawk34 wrote:arenas,jersey,shooting styles etc this patch is very good thank you guys you are awesome.i think the next teams should be unics,bayern,hapoel,darussafaka,besiktas.again thanks and good work

Thanks a lot bro!
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:14 am

Nikolanixa wrote:If u need help for KK Partizan NIS roster i will help u :)

No problem bro, we are going to make Partizan
Shuajota

Postby Maravich on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:29 am

Guys...

You are a great team and you made... excuse me, you are making a very big mod. After 2k14, nothing was easy for making things, and you have made something really big.

Mistakes?... sure. Nothing is perfect, and always someone tell you "all" things that are bad. But, really, the most in your work has a big level. Its made with heart. I know.

I have made a lot of things (cyberfaces; for 2k12, 2k13,2k14) with different people. With some people the work was/is easy and great, and with other people i never will take the same way for working together. The #ACB2K18 is people of the first group. Really good guys, working hard, working for the community.

Like a fan... a big thanks for this. Like a modder, a very big thanks for this. My respects.
Cf-Maker (Always in learning mode...)
EuroEndesa Mod : http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.ph ... a#p1648781
UR Basketball - Ultimate Base Roster - FIBA - NCAA and so many mods. Thousands of Maravich´s cyberfaces are walking for there...
Always old school
Maravich

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:37 am

Maravich wrote:Guys...

You are a great team and you made... excuse me, you are making a very big mod. After 2k14, nothing was easy for making things, and you have made something really big.

Mistakes?... sure. Nothing is perfect, and always someone tell you "all" things that are bad. But, really, the most in your work has a big level. Its made with heart. I know.

I have made a lot of things (cyberfaces; for 2k12, 2k13,2k14) with different people. With some people the work was/is easy and great, and with other people i never will take the same way for working together. The #ACB2K18 is people of the first group. Really good guys, working hard, working for the community.

Like a fan... a big thanks for this. Like a modder, a very big thanks for this. My respects.

Nice words Maravich... I only can say thanks for your support and for your advices of course! I hope all the community enjoy with our work, and all the european fans can play with our teams in this great game! As you told, this is being created with passion for this sport and this game :D
Shuajota

Postby Nick28 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:59 am

Shuajota,obviously if you add more teams or player fixes they wont be available if i have already started myleague,but how about the small changes,like jerseys you said above etc? Do you know if they will be save compatible?
Nick28

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:55 am

Nick28 wrote:Shuajota,obviously if you add more teams or player fixes they wont be available if i have already started myleague,but how about the small changes,like jerseys you said above etc? Do you know if they will be save compatible?

If you started a league the textures will be compatible but not the ids if I add new cfs but you can add the ids that I use in a started league with cheat engine. I will post all the ids on my blog.
Shuajota

Postby Nick28 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Ι see,so should i wait then? Is there a new update coming out?

I dont care much for small details,but i want correct jerseys for every team,for example the Efes missing home jersey.
Nick28

Postby Bellz on Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:45 pm

First things first, thank you for creating this mod, being spanish, this is great, because I can use my hometown team (Herbalife Gran Canaria)

However, I think there are a few minor things that could be adressed in the Gran Canaria roster:

-Albert Oliver FT rating is at 74, this last 4 seasons he's been around 90% from the free throw line
-Markus Eriksson 3pt rating is kinda low for a guy who is shooting 47% in ACB and 57% in Eurocup from three
-Oriol Paulí, he's been playing PG a lot this season, and I believe his layups and playmaking should be higher... and his 3pt shooting should be waaay lower (82 open three... while he's shooting 28% from three)

That's pretty much it, anyways, thank you guys, and keep up the good work :D
Bellz

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:47 am

Bellz wrote:First things first, thank you for creating this mod, being spanish, this is great, because I can use my hometown team (Herbalife Gran Canaria)

However, I think there are a few minor things that could be adressed in the Gran Canaria roster:

-Albert Oliver FT rating is at 74, this last 4 seasons he's been around 90% from the free throw line
-Markus Eriksson 3pt rating is kinda low for a guy who is shooting 47% in ACB and 57% in Eurocup from three
-Oriol Paulí, he's been playing PG a lot this season, and I believe his layups and playmaking should be higher... and his 3pt shooting should be waaay lower (82 open three... while he's shooting 28% from three)

That's pretty much it, anyways, thank you guys, and keep up the good work :D

Thanks bro! We will make those changes. (Y)
Shuajota

Postby Nick28 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:19 am

Shuajota is a new update coming out today?
Nick28

Postby kakuliaotari90 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:52 pm

Shuajota Are you going to make BC DInamo Tbilisi as well as Partizan? thank you
kakuliaotari90

Postby Shuajota on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 am

kakuliaotari90 wrote:Shuajota Are you going to make BC DInamo Tbilisi as well as Partizan? thank you

Yes, we will work in those teams.
Shuajota

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding