#ACB2K18 PC MOD ACTUALIZACIÓN / DATA PACK RELEASED! Page 7

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD (EUROLEAGUE) RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:23 am

Thanks for your comments guys, we appreciate a lot your love for our work. I remember you this is a v1 (BETA) because we are going to continue working in this but I can say that this first release have 30 teams, with accurate rosters, arenas, courts, fans (crowd), balls, scoreboard, dornas, and a large etc.
So for this, we need your feedback, to improve specific areas, the mod in general base is done. So now, we will focus our work in rotations, cyberfaces, portraits... but this mod is 100% playable.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD (EUROLEAGUE) version1 (BETA) RELEASED!

Postby RafaCG9 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:12 am

I try to use the roster(steam) on myleague and play now, but I can`t. Pls help
RafaCG9

Postby kakuliaotari90 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:21 am

Wolfy03 wrote:
kakuliaotari90 wrote:Best team Best MOD Thanks (Y) (Y) (Y)

Bro, you need to chill out with this

First Time 2 days ago I did not write anything to reply you. But now listen, It's not your business what I will write as I'm not addressing you. I wanted to thank creators of this mod and did that. Chill yourself with this intriguing posts. This mod is 1st volume and It's f'kn awesome I'm enjoying it, all the bugs will be removed I'm sure (even that these bugs never hinder you playing and enjoying European clubs). If you don't like just pass away and don't criticize those who work hard for free for you for me and for everyone who likes this game.

Now about Georgian team Dinamo Tbilisi: Yes I'm promoting team that I love and hope to see in the next volume of the mod. What's your problem with that?

I appreciate creators of this mod. I am thankful and will continue to thank them everytime
kakuliaotari90

Re: #ACB2K18 (ANNOUNCEMENT) - 92 TEAMS / 20LEAGUES / 19 COUNTRIES - TEAM LIST RLSD!

Postby OdellJR on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:33 am

Shuajota wrote:
OdellJR wrote:
Shuajota wrote:More previews, Chris Johnson, the new KK Cedevita center:
Thanks to YG13 with his help to improve my #ACB2K18.
Cyberface and jersey:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
*The portrait and reting are provisional

He's not in the cyberface pack?

No, Cedevita will be added in he volumen 2.

When version 2 is out iam gonna directly start a new mycareer with his face on
OdellJR

Re: #ACB2K18 (ANNOUNCEMENT) - 92 TEAMS / 20LEAGUES / 19 COUNTRIES - TEAM LIST RLSD!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:53 am

OdellJR wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
OdellJR wrote:
Shuajota wrote:More previews, Chris Johnson, the new KK Cedevita center:
Thanks to YG13 with his help to improve my #ACB2K18.
Cyberface and jersey:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
*The portrait and reting are provisional

He's not in the cyberface pack?

No, Cedevita will be added in he volumen 2.

When version 2 is out iam gonna directly start a new mycareer with his face on

Nice! :D
Shuajota

Postby *DSSXe* on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:55 am

First of all a big thanks to the guys who worked for this mod and realeased it so soon. After 2k14 finally i can play with some of the best europe teams with accure rosters, c-faces, arenas, jerseys and other details. Yeah its beta, its has some things missing, but its f******ing awesome. And all that when the season is on! This isn't so easy guys as you think. Even for the tv logo you need some hours to make it. I try to make a greek tv logo and i already spend 3 hours and i dont even finish yet. The other things like jerseys, arenas and the most harder of all c-faces needs way more time. And all of this from only four guys. This guys spend so much time from their free time to make this accure, asap and for FREE. And yes this is important if you ask me. Take a example from 2k serbia... So guys chil out, no need harasment or empathy. If you like it you play it. So simple. Shuajota and the others i want to thank you again for your effort and try to ignore "kids" without respect.
About the feedback i will come after some days to post whatever i found.
And for the end i want to apologize for my bad english.
http://designingcrew.gr/
*DSSXe*

Postby Wolfy03 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:07 am

*DSSXe* wrote:First of all a big thanks to the guys who worked for this mod and realeased it so soon. After 2k14 finally i can play with some of the best europe teams with accure rosters, c-faces, arenas, jerseys and other details. Yeah its beta, its has some things missing, but its f******ing awesome. And all that when the season is on! This isn't so easy guys as you think. Even for the tv logo you need some hours to make it. I try to make a greek tv logo and i already spend 3 hours and i dont even finish yet. The other things like jerseys, arenas and the most harder of all c-faces needs way more time. And all of this from only four guys. This guys spend so much time from their free time to make this accure, asap and for FREE. And yes this is important if you ask me. Take a example from 2k serbia... So guys chil out, no need harasment or empathy. If you like it you play it. So simple. Shuajota and the others i want to thank you again for your effort and try to ignore "kids" without respect.

"Kids" without respect? Man, this was example of "respectful" quote? As a experienced modder I can say mine opinion, and you can agree or disagree with that, if you have better arguments than ok, but in this case you don't, trust me, you can try, but you just don't have them.
Wolfy03

Postby Wolfy03 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:11 am

kakuliaotari90 wrote:
Wolfy03 wrote:
kakuliaotari90 wrote:Best team Best MOD Thanks (Y) (Y) (Y)

Bro, you need to chill out with this

First Time 2 days ago I did not write anything to reply you. But now listen, It's not your business what I will write as I'm not addressing you. I wanted to thank creators of this mod and did that. Chill yourself with this intriguing posts. This mod is 1st volume and It's f'kn awesome I'm enjoying it, all the bugs will be removed I'm sure (even that these bugs never hinder you playing and enjoying European clubs). If you don't like just pass away and don't criticize those who work hard for free for you for me and for everyone who likes this game.

Now about Georgian team Dinamo Tbilisi: Yes I'm promoting team that I love and hope to see in the next volume of the mod. What's your problem with that?

I appreciate creators of this mod. I am thankful and will continue to thank them everytime

You know very well what I was pointing out today, no need for further explanation.
Wolfy03

Postby Kaunietis22 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:28 am

Wolfy03 wrote:
Dee4Three wrote:While I can't stand 2K18, I need to come on here and tell you how amazing this project is. It's projects like these that take the most work. The attention to detail is great.

I won't use it, but wanted to stop by and give you props. Great job.

I cant agree with this. Attention to detail is not great. I am just gonna make one example. Marko Keselj is on a starting lineup of Red Star, and one of better players, while he played in total 4 minutes this season in Euroleague. Also, only 2 players who have cyberfaces in Red Star are Antic and Bjelica, which by the way already had default cyberfaces. Also, font on Red Star jersey is from season 2015-16. Maybe some teams like Barcelona, Real are made with attention to details, but other are simply not. It's not only Red Star, it's Milan also for example. You can name few as well. So, definitaley can't agree with this part.

You sir are nit picking big time! The rotations were left untouched and once you start a league it automatically resets most of time so "Keselj" Is not making the rotation, please be more constructive with the criticism and not nit picking thank you :)
Kaunietis22

Postby *DSSXe* on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:28 am

Wolfy03 wrote:
*DSSXe* wrote:First of all a big thanks to the guys who worked for this mod and realeased it so soon. After 2k14 finally i can play with some of the best europe teams with accure rosters, c-faces, arenas, jerseys and other details. Yeah its beta, its has some things missing, but its f******ing awesome. And all that when the season is on! This isn't so easy guys as you think. Even for the tv logo you need some hours to make it. I try to make a greek tv logo and i already spend 3 hours and i dont even finish yet. The other things like jerseys, arenas and the most harder of all c-faces needs way more time. And all of this from only four guys. This guys spend so much time from their free time to make this accure, asap and for FREE. And yes this is important if you ask me. Take a example from 2k serbia... So guys chil out, no need harasment or empathy. If you like it you play it. So simple. Shuajota and the others i want to thank you again for your effort and try to ignore "kids" without respect.

"Kids" without respect? Man, this was example of "respectful" quote? As a experienced modder I can say mine opinion, and you can agree or disagree with that, if you have better arguments than ok, but in this case you don't, trust me, you can try, but you just don't have them.

I can say mine either. But when someone try not to say his opinion but only judge others opinions and others hard work then his cross the line. As i say is free, not like some others... If you dont like it just dont play it...
*DSSXe*

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD (EUROLEAGUE) version1 (BETA) - Roster Update v1.1 RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:37 am

ACB 2K18 Roster Update v1.1
*We have fixed the roster, now all the teams have 13 or more players, so you will be able to load the roster in Play Now and My League. Remember, this is a custo roster, so you have to load it manually.
Download: http://dnaobb.blogspot.com.es/2018/01/a ... mment-form
Shuajota

Postby Wolfy03 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:02 am

*DSSXe* wrote:
Wolfy03 wrote:

I can say mine either. But when someone try not to say his opinion but only judge others opinions and others hard work then his cross the line. As i say is free, not like some others... If you dont like it just dont play it...

So I crossed the line? Ok, let's say it was like that. I will take the blame. And you know why? Cause I can handle that. I have self esteem in myself in what I say and what I do. Rather then someone who is always hiding (and no, this is not you I am talking about). So, with first post, I was trying to get to that person. In a second, I told mine option about mode. But it's ok, if you say that I crossed the line than I crossed it..
Wolfy03

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD (EUROLEAGUE) v1(BETA)-Roster v1.1 PlayNow/MyLeague fix RELEASED!

Postby mariosk1 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:19 am

Hi all. Just wanna say a huge thank you to the guys making this mod. Havent tried it yet (wanted to leave a thank you first) but when i do if i find something i will post.

Thank you guys. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
mariosk1

Postby *DSSXe* on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:24 am

Wolfy03 wrote:
*DSSXe* wrote:
Wolfy03 wrote:

So I crossed the line? Ok, let's say it was like that. I will take the blame. And you know why? Cause I can handle that. I have self esteem in myself in what I say and what I do. Rather then someone who is always hiding (and no, this is not you I am talking about). So, with first post, I was trying to get to that person. In a second, I told mine option about mode. But it's ok, if you say that I crossed the line than I crossed it..

There is no need for harasment. Shuajota and others try their best. You can say whatever you want but with better way. To say for example something you dislike about the mod is fine. First of all is beta and second the Shuajota himself asked a feedback or something like that. But in your case you have said some things in way like you try not to say your opinion, but you try to prove that the mod is shit because of thoose things. Atleast its looked like this and there is i put the "line" and i can tell you understed what i meant. Now with other guy i dont now exactly whats the problem between you and him but is not my business either.
*DSSXe*

Re: #ACB2K18 PC MOD (EUROLEAGUE) v1(BETA)-Roster v1.1 PlayNow/MyLeague fix RELEASED!

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:50 am

On live on YouTube!!! Gameplay with commentaries.
https://youtu.be/4ircR4w0V8c
Shuajota

Postby Wolfy03 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:00 am

*DSSXe* wrote:
Wolfy03 wrote:
*DSSXe* wrote:
Wolfy03 wrote:

There is no need for harasment. Shuajota and others try their best. You can say whatever you want but with better way. To say for example something you dislike about the mod is fine. First of all is beta and second the Shuajota himself asked a feedback or something like that. But in your case you have said some things in way like you try not to say your opinion, but you try to prove that the mod is shit because of thoose things. Atleast its looked like this and there is i put the "line" and i can tell you understed what i meant. Now with other guy i dont now exactly whats the problem between you and him but is not my business either.

Come on, you are just not getting what I say, aren't you? Agree with you, let's put that other guy aside now. So, now. I know you are a modder, just like me. And we can agree that making of mode is complex business. But, when it's out, you can't always say yes everything is great. I made mine suggestions. I have said that there are not CFs for many players that play Euroleague (Milano, Red Star, Bamberg etc., mostly those "smaller" teams). Ok, this is BETA version, but... When are those teams gonna get their CFs? And there are still 60 teams to be added. When? With all that Shuajota is also busy with NBA, College roster, Draft Class, he takes CF requests, doing FIFA 18 WC patch... So he is not 100% into this mode. Quality over quantity, I belive it is said. And what can I, you, expect from some teams that don't play Euroleague if this is the way things are working. But also, this doesn't matter. Let's focus on what has been done. So, we can agree that not all CFs are there. Jerseys: I am not jersey expert, but I do belive when some experts in that field tell me that some of those jerseys have off font, color (which was also confirmed earlier in topic, so again, stain' correct). Arenas: It is good but just good, not excellent, those arenas are not fully edited in Blender, few textures changed and that's it. Floor and crowd, ok I have nothing to say. So, that's what I was saying. Those are that details Dee mentioned and after that what I quoted. Hope I cleared it finaly.
Wolfy03

Postby *DSSXe* on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:44 am

Wolfy03 wrote:
*DSSXe* wrote:
Wolfy03 wrote:
*DSSXe* wrote:
Wolfy03 wrote:

Come on, you are just not getting what I say, aren't you? Agree with you, let's put that other guy aside now. So, now. I know you are a modder, just like me. And we can agree that making of mode is complex business. But, when it's out, you can't always say yes everything is great. I made mine suggestions. I have said that there are not CFs for many players that play Euroleague (Milano, Red Star, Bamberg etc., mostly those "smaller" teams). Ok, this is BETA version, but... When are those teams gonna get their CFs? And there are still 60 teams to be added. When? With all that Shuajota is also busy with NBA, College roster, Draft Class, he takes CF requests, doing FIFA 18 WC patch... So he is not 100% into this mode. Quality over quantity, I belive it is said. And what can I, you, expect from some teams that don't play Euroleague if this is the way things are working. But also, this doesn't matter. Let's focus on what has been done. So, we can agree that not all CFs are there. Jerseys: I am not jersey expert, but I do belive when some experts in that field tell me that some of those jerseys have off font, color (which was also confirmed earlier in topic, so again, stain' correct). Arenas: It is good but just good, not excellent, those arenas are not fully edited in Blender, few textures changed and that's it. Floor and crowd, ok I have nothing to say. So, that's what I was saying. Those are that details Dee mentioned and after that what I quoted. Hope I cleared it finaly.

Yeah now you most likely clear enough. I cant desagree with the things are missing but as you know doing modes the need big team or big time to put the most details. Shuajota is like i need to do every mod out there lol. But its not only about quality. For me and i think for most out there a mod must realeased before season is over. Take for example medevex with fiba 2k14 mod. Still waiting for the eurobasket update and the eurobasket is far over now. And we have already see 2 national matches for wb of China. And all of this in a game we new like almost ten years now. I mean we have every tool, we now every .iff files, we have like a thousands modes. For 2k18 we have some tools but things even after 4 years with nba 2k15 realese is a maze. If you try to edit after nba 2k15 you know what i mean. So my point is that the time is important too. If this beta or the full mode was realesed in summer with all transfers going on then most of the fun gets lost because of that. The Jerseys is like 75% good, most problems with fonts and number postion, Arenas indeed the aren't channged much but i dont now how possible is. I mean even in 2k14 you cant change complete a arena or import a entire new one like pes or fifa (before fifa 17) games. The floors is the best thing of the mod, most created c-faces are good like Printezis, Pappas and the roster at least for me is very close to reallity, at least in stats and the how players plays (its loose a little on positions and some overated stats). For the future i dont know if we have anything new or more detailed, but at least we have something for now good in most cases, not perfect or masterpiece but something playble and in the midle of the season. All we want details and realism but in the end the think we can play with something accure in most cases mod with european teams is something. We are still waiting for eurobasket mod, we have wait unti summer to play euroleague 2k17 on 2k14 with very good detail but not perfect, and now we still wait for 2k14 the euroleague 2k18 mod and we must pay for that. So i pretty mutch get your point and your priorites but mine are differents thats all. I dont have anything with you or with others who doesent like the mod but i cant see disrespect and hate without reason or for poor reason. As you can see is better to explain some things to help others understand what you mean and help the guys to improve their mod. I dont think we have much to say for now or keep brutally murder english with my posts
*DSSXe*

Postby benharper23 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:47 am

Hi guys. Thank you for the great patch. I have some requests and questions if you dont mınd.

Can you change names of Turkish Teams (Original: Anadolu Efes Istanbul and Fenerbahce Dogus Istanbul)
You made Kalinic cf but I couldnt see it in the game
There ıs something wrong about Fenerbahce logo in the middle of the court. Its not looking good
Can you add Egehan Arna to the Fenerbahce roster
ıs it possible to change team name announcement? For example it says spurs for fenerbahce. Maybe you can change it if the data available in the original game. cause sometimes 2k keeps the old datas in the new game.

Great effort. I appriciate it. Thanks alot.
benharper23

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:59 am

Wolfy03 wrote:
*DSSXe* wrote:
Wolfy03 wrote:
*DSSXe* wrote:
Wolfy03 wrote:

Come on! Arenas can´t be edited with Blender, we edited all the sponsors and stanchions. I spent a lot of hours with my friends in this mod in each area.Cyberfaces are hard to make ok? I learnt to make them this year so you have to be patient bro, We have a real life out of modding. Studies, works, families... Anyways we will continue supporting this mod because we love the basketball and this game, But I think the quality of this first version is really good!
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Here I have made a gameplay with our voices enjoying with ACB in a game playing with Olympiacos and Real Madrid. It was a great experience to participe with you guys on live on Youtube!!!
Comment below what teams to make another gameplay with you! I answered questions and doubts too.
phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:58 pm

We can’t edit 2K18 in the same way we can do with 2k14. For example to make a cf in 2K18 is really hard and it’s my first time and also we can’t edit the positions fonts but we are trying to make the best stuff we can do. I hope you enjoy this guys. And thanks for your positive comments!
I’m making with Xemita99 the Main Files Directory 2 with missing stuff like mascots, jackets, and 2 new cfs for Kalinic and Venzenkov.
Shuajota

Postby fraktalfreak on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Thank you for the great patch Shuajota.......now its time to play the game...... :bowdown2:
fraktalfreak

Postby Nick28 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 pm

Good job Shuajota. I like it,even though the players are similar with good shooting and im having a hard time winning. :P

I encountered some smalls things that need fixing. Crvena Zvezda logo doesnt appear,i dont mean when you play a game,but for example in my case when you are about to select a team in my league or again when you select for which team to set up the defensive settings.

Then for the same cases,you get the city name for each team (madrid for real,athens for panathinaikos etc). For Valencia Basket you get Basket,not Valencia. :o
Nick28

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:35 pm

fraktalfreak wrote:Thank you for the great patch Shuajota.......now its time to play the game...... :bowdown2:

Thank you so much!
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:37 pm

Nick28 wrote:Good job Shuajota. I like it,even though the players are similar with good shooting and im having a hard time winning. :P

I encountered some smalls things that need fixing. Crvena Zvezda logo doesnt appear,i dont mean when you play a game,but for example in my case when you are about to select a team in my league or again when you select for which team to set up the defensive settings.

Then for the same cases,you get the city name for each team (madrid for real,athens for panathinaikos etc). For Valencia Basket you get Basket,not Valencia. :o

Thanks bro! Yes, I know the problem with that logo, I have to fix it, and for the names the problem is because we have the team name and the city name. This is nba... so that’s why you see Valencia and Basket. Their name is simply Valencia Basket.
Shuajota

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding