NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Talk about NBA 2K14 here.

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby ALDUB_livmore on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Dream Match: NBA vs. KALBE (Made Just for "Fun".)

Image
Image
Image

You already know. #RIPFrancoHernandez #reputation #ALDUBNation
P.S. Notes: Gilas Pilipinas at Japan - 11.24.2017 6pm (PHL Time) | Gilas Pilipinas vs. Chinese Taipei - 11.27.2017 7pm (PHL Time) | Gilas Pilipinas vs. the Murder on the Orient Express - 11.29.2017 | #OrientExpressPH #OrientExpressMovie #EveryoneIsASuspect #FIBAWC #PUSO #LabanPilipinas #ThisIsMyHouse
Isaac Newton wrote:“What goes up must come down.”

Ninoy Aquino wrote:“The Filipino is worth dying for.”

SPEEDRUN.com ACCOUNT | #ALDUBNation #ParaSaBayan #BangonMarawi

Lola Nidora wrote:“Always at the right time.”
User avatar
ALDUB_livmore
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:04 pm

The fiercest dude in the league!!! Love this game.

Image

Image
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby paoloteh00 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:38 am

radar_19 wrote:NBA Nike Elite Socks
credits to the owners of the mods used in the screenshots
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]



Sir can you check your inbox please?
paoloteh00
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:20 pm

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:09 am

I love this game, it never ends

Image

Image

phpBB [video]
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Pep on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:55 pm

0:50
Image

:P
User avatar
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)
 
Posts: 1400
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:53 pm

Pep wrote:0:50
[ Image ]

:P


Lol, no bro...........crab dribble :wink:
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby fedfed123 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:26 am

Image
User avatar
fedfed123
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:57 am

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:50 am

fedfed123 wrote:[ Image ]


Nice screen
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby mlp111 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:25 am

back at it, this game will never die, randoms
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
mlp111
 
Posts: 2604
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby mlp111 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:38 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
mlp111
 
Posts: 2604
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:04 am

Great screens
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby mlp111 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:07 am

RICH72601 wrote:Great screens

Thanks Rich, crazy part im having more fun with 2k14 than 18, just got boring! 2k14 is so much fun!
User avatar
mlp111
 
Posts: 2604
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Book_Gazette on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:22 pm

mlp111 wrote:
RICH72601 wrote:Great screens

Thanks Rich, crazy part im having more fun with 2k14 than 18, just got boring! 2k14 is so much fun!

What's this global, looks next-gen-ish to me!
Book_Gazette
 
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:43 am

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:42 am

mlp111 wrote:
RICH72601 wrote:Great screens

Thanks Rich, crazy part im having more fun with 2k14 than 18, just got boring! 2k14 is so much fun!


Quite welcome. I'm always having more fun with 2k14 than the current title. I hardly touch 2k18
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:24 am

Shout out to one of my favorite teams in the 90's, SUPERSONICS!!!

Image
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby MadbaLL on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:29 pm

@rich

what are the chances now for sharing that amazing global you're using? :)
User avatar
MadbaLL
 
Posts: 2763
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:50 am
Location: SFRJ

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:36 am

MadbaLL wrote:@rich

what are the chances now for sharing that amazing global you're using? :)


Wish I could bro. It was a private release on FB. I'm working on changing the socks to Nike. That's actually easy but with most globals and mods period, a lot of guys are locking their files with REDMC, meaning you cant fix a 3D model if the texture doesn't look right. Google "dream global" and see what you come up with. The author is currently selling his newest version, not to all, but whomever he chooses, which I have no problem with (that's their choice). That's the direction a lot of modders are going in.
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Andrew on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:07 am

Selling mods definitely isn't what the community was built upon, so that's rather disappointing to hear. More to the point, it's illegal, as it's profiting off someone else's intellectual property. It's the kind of thing that could get us all shut down, so if that's indeed the direction a lot of modders are going in, then I'm rather troubled to hear it.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 103402
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby DaCrispy on Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Andrew wrote:Selling mods definitely isn't what the community was built upon, so that's rather disappointing to hear. More to the point, it's illegal, as it's profiting off someone else's intellectual property. It's the kind of thing that could get us all shut down, so if that's indeed the direction a lot of modders are going in, then I'm rather troubled to hear it.



I agree :|
The NLSC's resident Jimmermaniac :cool:

My Lovely Mod : viewtopic.php?f=153&t=104626
My YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCa6R_ ... nZdCjs7E5A
User avatar
DaCrispy
Jimmmermaniac
 
Posts: 523
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:59 am
Location: Ireland

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Let me be clear. I'm not saying I agree with it or am for it and I do understand everything that you're saying Andrew. I just know that a lot of the people that mod are young guys, students etc., who maybe see that because of their talents, they can profit off of some mods, especially when a lot of people show interest. I'm not nearly as talented as some of these young guys and I admire their work, but I'm a 37-year-old guy with a career and family. I simply love creating and love the community that we have. I would hate to see that compromised. Maybe I should not have used "a lot" because there's probably just a small portion of modders who actually charge a fee. A large number of guys either just release their mods for free or release them when they get a certain amount of likes.

Oh, and the other note to add is that I really haven't run into this on NLSC directly, but on FB. I should have made that clear from the start. Breathe easy Andrew, we're ok (Y)
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Andrew on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:12 pm

That's fair enough. Still, it is a shame that a portion of the modding community has moved away and is doing that. It's not within the spirit of what Tim, Lutz, and Brien created all those years ago, to say nothing of all the great modders who have come along since and enhanced the gaming experience throughout the years. Also, even if it's not happening here, if it's something 2K were to start cracking down on, I could see us being caught in the crossfire or being placed in the same category, and I'd obviously hate for that to happen.

Perhaps it's unlikely, and it's obviously outside of my "jurisdiction", so it's not really an issue I can address except to enforce policy here, and express my disapproval of the practice in general. All the same, it's a shame it's come to that. If it were the norm, I think the modding community would've died out years ago.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 103402
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Pep on Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:45 pm

Honestly I noticed that sometimes this FB Modders using parts from others modders stuff without any permission, thanks God they add credits, but not all of them done that and if they locking their files t's just rude to me.
BTW, I don't think that they got big profits from that.
User avatar
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)
 
Posts: 1400
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Andrew on Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:30 pm

Yeah that's another potential issue, for sure.
NLSC Webmaster/Administrator
Image
Contact: Email | Twitter
Release Threads: NBA Live 08 | NBA Live 07 | NBA Live 06 | NBA Live 2005 | NBA Live 2004
Story Threads: NBA 2K13 | NBA Live 06 (Part 2) | NBA Live 06 (HOF) | NBA Live 2004 (HOF)
NLSC: Podcast | The Friday Five | Monday Tip-Off | Wayback Wednesday | 20th Anniversary of NBA Live | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube


Support The NLSC Hosting Fund: Patreon | GoFundMe

Image
Like my work? Want to help out with the NLSC Hosting Fund? Please consider leaving a tip!
User avatar
Andrew
45? That's a bad luck number!
Administrator
 
Posts: 103402
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 8:51 pm
Location: Australia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:50 am

This is why I gave up on 2K14 after 3 years. I created the stiff jersey w/ moving shorts and it was released as open source. Then when I see someone created a better version using my work as a base I was excited. But then I learned the person was not openly sharing the work with all. Its very disappointing.

Another issue was I was helping someone here giving them info about creating smaller gyms. They sent me multiple questions about how to create the gym, pretend they would release for all, and in the end they just posted screenshots of the finished work but never shared openly just with a handful of people.

Great pics guys. Good to see the game is still alive.
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3505
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:03 am

TGsoGood wrote:This is why I gave up on 2K14 after 3 years. I created the stiff jersey w/ moving shorts and it was released as open source. Then when I see someone created a better version using my work as a base I was excited. But then I learned the person was not openly sharing the work with all. Its very disappointing.

Another issue was I was helping someone here giving them info about creating smaller gyms. They sent me multiple questions about how to create the gym, pretend they would release for all, and in the end they just posted screenshots of the finished work but never shared openly just with a handful of people.

Great pics guys. Good to see the game is still alive.


I hear you bro. That can be very frustrating, especially after you put in that initial work.
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Bliss on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:31 am

Image
Image
Image
by Bliss, on Flickr
Image
you can visit my 2k gallery here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/71215819@N06/
you can visit my 2k album here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/71215819@N06/albums
you can visit my 2k videos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/71215819@ ... 4858487724
User avatar
Bliss
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Cainta Rizal, Philippines

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Pep on Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:19 am

Nice screenshots Bliss, but please redownload part one of uniforms, because I updated Celtics shorts (it looks much better now). :)
User avatar
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)
 
Posts: 1400
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby ALDUB_livmore on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Follow-Up: NBA vs. KALBE ("just for fun"). Y'already know. #aldubnATION

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Image
ImageImageImage
Image

=====

NBA vs. Flint Tropics + Bonus ("just for fun"). Thank you all. #reputATION

ImageImage
Image
ImageImage
Image
Last edited by ALDUB_livmore on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isaac Newton wrote:“What goes up must come down.”

Ninoy Aquino wrote:“The Filipino is worth dying for.”

SPEEDRUN.com ACCOUNT | #ALDUBNation #ParaSaBayan #BangonMarawi

Lola Nidora wrote:“Always at the right time.”
User avatar
ALDUB_livmore
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:48 pm

Always good to see your screens Bliss (Y)
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:57 pm

"ALDUB" you're making me want to play my ABA/ Flint Tropics mod. Might post a video.
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby ALDUB_livmore on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:41 pm

RICH72601 wrote:"ALDUB" you're making me want to play my ABA/ Flint Tropics mod. Might post a video.


Maybe next time. (TBH: HAWK23 has an ABA Mod. I can't do my own ABA roster mod myself.)

====================================================================================================

Dream Match: NBA vs. KALBE ("just for fun"). Y'already know. #aldubnATION

Image
ImageImage
Image
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image

====================================================================================================

Bonus Images: NBA vs. Flint Tropics ("just for fun"). Thank you all. #reputATION

ImageImage
Isaac Newton wrote:“What goes up must come down.”

Ninoy Aquino wrote:“The Filipino is worth dying for.”

SPEEDRUN.com ACCOUNT | #ALDUBNation #ParaSaBayan #BangonMarawi

Lola Nidora wrote:“Always at the right time.”
User avatar
ALDUB_livmore
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:45 pm
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Jmad on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:36 am

mlp111 wrote:[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


Man, could you share me that giannis please?
Wilt, MJ, LeBron, Kareem may be the greatest, but Scalabrine is the GOAT.
User avatar
Jmad
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:40 am

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:25 am

Pepis, my dilemma. The drawback to tight jersey mods, as far as jerseys is that I can't change the position of the numbers via REDMC and for this particular uniform, I would need an original jersey with a smaller, centered, and lowered number to be able to make the center design smaller and add "THE BAY" at the top. I'm actually going to have to reposition the Nike symbol on the jersey for all the ones I did (tedious, but not difficult). Looking forward to seeing your version bro.


Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby suirad on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:09 am

phpBB [video]
SHOUTS TO ALL THE MODDERS THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE. A little wile back I said I wanted to make a Nba action show. That was way back in 2012 and its now 2018 lol. ALOT OF WORK WENT INTO PIECING THIS TOGETHER. This is a culmination of gameplay footage from UBR URB COLLEGE MODS HIGH SCHOOL MODS etc from 2k12 to 2k14. Some of this footage is very old ALOT OF IT REALLY but I finally completed this. Not sure if I will make another but this displays my video editing and voice over skills AS IM JIM FAGAN lol. Hope you guys enjoy as without the community this would not have been possible
suirad
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:10 am

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:58 am

suirad wrote:
phpBB [video]
SHOUTS TO ALL THE MODDERS THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE. A little wile back I said I wanted to make a Nba action show. That was way back in 2012 and its now 2018 lol. ALOT OF WORK WENT INTO PIECING THIS TOGETHER. This is a culmination of gameplay footage from UBR URB COLLEGE MODS HIGH SCHOOL MODS etc from 2k12 to 2k14. Some of this footage is very old ALOT OF IT REALLY but I finally completed this. Not sure if I will make another but this displays my video editing and voice over skills AS IM JIM FAGAN lol. Hope you guys enjoy as without the community this would not have been possible


Bro, that was absolutely amazing. I watched every single second. I know that took A LOT OF hard work. I always wanted to do something like that, and maybe one day I will. I have so much retro stuff. I really enjoyed that video though. Thank you for sharing (Y)
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby suirad on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:30 am

RICH72601 wrote:
suirad wrote:
phpBB [video]
SHOUTS TO ALL THE MODDERS THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE. A little wile back I said I wanted to make a Nba action show. That was way back in 2012 and its now 2018 lol. ALOT OF WORK WENT INTO PIECING THIS TOGETHER. This is a culmination of gameplay footage from UBR URB COLLEGE MODS HIGH SCHOOL MODS etc from 2k12 to 2k14. Some of this footage is very old ALOT OF IT REALLY but I finally completed this. Not sure if I will make another but this displays my video editing and voice over skills AS IM JIM FAGAN lol. Hope you guys enjoy as without the community this would not have been possible


Bro, that was absolutely amazing. I watched every single second. I know that took A LOT OF hard work. I always wanted to do something like that, and maybe one day I will. I have so much retro stuff. I really enjoyed that video though. Thank you for sharing (Y)
No doubt rich thx for watching. Yeah it was a lot of work but in the end it was worth it
suirad
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:10 am

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby suirad on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:31 am

RICH72601 wrote:
suirad wrote:
phpBB [video]
SHOUTS TO ALL THE MODDERS THAT MADE THIS POSSIBLE. A little wile back I said I wanted to make a Nba action show. That was way back in 2012 and its now 2018 lol. ALOT OF WORK WENT INTO PIECING THIS TOGETHER. This is a culmination of gameplay footage from UBR URB COLLEGE MODS HIGH SCHOOL MODS etc from 2k12 to 2k14. Some of this footage is very old ALOT OF IT REALLY but I finally completed this. Not sure if I will make another but this displays my video editing and voice over skills AS IM JIM FAGAN lol. Hope you guys enjoy as without the community this would not have been possible


Bro, that was absolutely amazing. I watched every single second. I know that took A LOT OF hard work. I always wanted to do something like that, and maybe one day I will. I have so much retro stuff. I really enjoyed that video though. Thank you for sharing (Y)
No doubt rich thx for watching. Yeah it was a lot of work but in the end it was worth it
suirad
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:10 am

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Murat on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:33 am

Astonishing. I can't believe you did this... all the artwork, video editing... it's more than amazing.
Image
this year, again...
User avatar
Murat
I wanted you so bad, dear custom title
Contributor
 
Posts: 5979
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 am
Location: Middle East

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Pep on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:09 am

RICH72601 wrote:Pepis, my dilemma. The drawback to tight jersey mods, as far as jerseys is that I can't change the position of the numbers via REDMC and for this particular uniform.


Wait, there is possibility to change numbers position?

I'm using Magic 2003-2008 uniform as a base and shrink numbers for my "The Town" jersey. I'm gonna try use it also with "The Bay". We'll see how it's works.

I wonder only one thing, which color use for numbers, blue like original one?
User avatar
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)
 
Posts: 1400
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby truefaith0826 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:54 am

Superb superb video suirad. I can relate on the amount of time, work and dedication you did on this 24-minute video. It's definitely worth every second watching this!
User avatar
truefaith0826
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:00 am

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby suirad on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:45 pm

Murat wrote:Astonishing. I can't believe you did this... all the artwork, video editing... it's more than amazing.

Thank u bro I appreciate it
suirad
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:10 am

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby suirad on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:46 pm

truefaith0826 wrote:Superb superb video suirad. I can relate on the amount of time, work and dedication you did on this 24-minute video. It's definitely worth every second watching this!
Thank u my friend I appreciate the love
suirad
 
Posts: 1169
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:10 am

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:57 pm

Pep wrote:
RICH72601 wrote:Pepis, my dilemma. The drawback to tight jersey mods, as far as jerseys is that I can't change the position of the numbers via REDMC and for this particular uniform.


Wait, there is possibility to change numbers position?

I'm using Magic 2003-2008 uniform as a base and shrink numbers for my "The Town" jersey. I'm gonna try use it also with "The Bay". We'll see how it's works.

I wonder only one thing, which color use for numbers, blue like original one?


Yes sir, if you have the full version of REDMC and you wanted to change the Celtics number to the top left corner in front, you would just have to find a jersey that has that number location, export the "jersey floor" file, and import it into the Celtics jersey file. This can on be done with baggy jerseys and no static jerseys. Also remember that if you do this, it should probably be the last thing you do because once you save the jersey file, you can no longer edit the numbers or fonts for that jersey.
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Pep on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:53 pm

So you need to edit whole jersey before change numbers? Hmm, if that "jersey floor" doesn't included shining, it might be a good way to make a base for Pacers and Magic City uniforms.
User avatar
Pep
Leń patentowany ;)
 
Posts: 1400
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm
Location: Polska/Poland

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Ballaboi on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:58 am

Screenshots of URB Elite Roster with a number of my rejected iff files, that seemed to spark a great deal of controversy on the URB thread.
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Ballaboi
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:40 am

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:36 am

Found my old outdoor environments


phpBB [video]
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
User avatar
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3505
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:03 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:24 pm

TGsoGood wrote:Found my old outdoor environments


phpBB [video]


You definitely do some great work bro and I still have 2 of your outdoor environments. This game never ends, for me especially.
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby Bliss on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am

Image
by Bliss, on Flickr
Image
you can visit my 2k gallery here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/71215819@N06/
you can visit my 2k album here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/71215819@N06/albums
you can visit my 2k videos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/71215819@ ... 4858487724
User avatar
Bliss
 
Posts: 1221
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:02 pm
Location: Cainta Rizal, Philippines

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby RICH72601 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:18 am

Bliss wrote:[ Image ]
by Bliss, on Flickr


Great DRose
User avatar
RICH72601
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:50 am
Location: Philadelphia

Re: NBA 2K14 PC Screenshots & Videos

Postby zhou123 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:34 am

Image
zhou123
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:29 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 2 guests