DNA DRAFT CLASS 2018│v1.1 RELEASED│By Shuajota

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

DNA DRAFT CLASS 2018│v1.1 RELEASED│By Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:24 am

Hey guys! Here I will post my own version of an accurate and realistic Draft Class 2018.
This draft will fit perfectly with my DNA Ultimate Roster.

On what do I base my ratings? And why is this roster an accurate Draft Class?

The ratings are elaborated following an exhaustive analysis of the statistics of the players. Based on the performance they have had in the 2016-2017 season and the present 2017-2018 (Sophomores and Juniors) and for Freshman, the data obtained in the current season. For this I have based my work on the data collected by the prestigious magazine ESPN and its Mock Draft and on the valuable information of the Spanish magazine "Esperando a Marzo" and their guide for the Season 2017-2018,
Once the strengths and weaknesses of each of the players have been investigated, I have used the algorithms, tips and formulas provided by our partner TGsoGood,

Steam users:
Draft name: DNA Draft 2018
User: KraZStar

*If any of you want to help me with portraits or cyberfaces I will be very grateful.

Thanks to:

TGSoGood
ESPN
"Esperando a Marzo"
Last edited by Shuajota on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:51 am, edited 20 times in total.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: DNA DRAFT CLASS 2018│FIRST INFO AND PREVIEWS│By Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:38 am

Shuajota wrote:Hey guys! Here I will post my own version of a Draft Class 2018. This draft will fit perfectly with my DNA Ultimate Roster.
Actually I will add portraits and cyberfaces for the top players: Michael Porter Jr, Luka Doncic, DeAndre Ayton, Marvin Bagley, etc.
More in next updates.
Here, previews of my Michael Porter Jr in Blender:
[ Image ]

But why dude? You claimed your G-league mod would have faces. You claimed your Euroball roster would be complete with faces. You claimed your DNA roster would have faces for rookies. Now that I’m making a draft class, you are too? Why do you wear yourself thin and not finish projects? Just get one done then move onto the next.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:27 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:Hey guys! Here I will post my own version of a Draft Class 2018. This draft will fit perfectly with my DNA Ultimate Roster.
Actually I will add portraits and cyberfaces for the top players: Michael Porter Jr, Luka Doncic, DeAndre Ayton, Marvin Bagley, etc.
More in next updates.
[ Image ]

But why dude? You claimed your G-league mod would have faces. You claimed your Euroball roster would be complete with faces. You claimed your DNA roster would have faces for rookies. Now that I’m making a draft class, you are too? Why do you wear yourself thin and not finish projects? Just get one done then move onto the next.

G-League is done and ACB too. I´m not alone in ACB, we are 4 guys (ACB has more than 50 new cfs in the v1) ... and I will make my own version for draft. You can make your version, maybe your version is better. Just I want to create these players bcs as I said I will add some NCAA teams in my DNA Ultimate Roster.
In addition, I don´t know if you or R4zor will share the cfs for me to make NCAA teams. And I made Doncic a long time ago.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:45 am

Michael Porter Jr and Luka Doncic:
Shuajota

Postby Kaunietis22 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:34 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
More in next updates.
[ Image ]

Why bash if its extra contend for people to choose? More variety is better
Kaunietis22

Re: DNA DRAFT CLASS 2018│INFO / PORTER JR. AND DONCIC PREVIEWS│By Shuajota

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:39 pm

Those ratings are looking as good as those cyberfaces.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby jk31 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:37 pm

Kaunietis22 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
More in next updates.
[ Image ]

Why bash if its extra contend for people to choose? More variety is better

To be honest, I found myself thinking the same. Nothing released yet he already starts another project. I think 90% of the "cyberface requests" he wanted to make aren't released yet. I don't want content to choose from, I want complete content first, so that I have something for every part of the game. I don't need 20 versions of a LeBron James cyberface, where I couldn't tell the difference between them on most of them. I'd rather have a cyberface for every player in the game, a jersey update for every team, dorna updates for every team and so on.
jk31

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:28 pm

TGsoGood wrote:Those ratings are looking as good as those cyberfaces.

Thanks a lot TGSoGood!
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:48 pm

jk31, Are you talking seriously? My DNA Ultimate Roster was released two months ago. Next week I will release an expansion with the NBA G-League. That takes many hours but I always keep it when I put a release date. On the other hand, ACB 2K18 is very close to being launched. Probably for the first or second week of January. We are 4 guys in that mod, are many hours worked: cyberfaces, jerseys, courts, arenas, rosters, portraits etc for 30 or more teams.
2. More things, here on NLSC I’m the few modders who is making faces for rookies that truly need faces.
3. To date since I started being modder I have always fulfilled the dates of my projects.
4. ACB 2K18 is done, just we are finishing techincal things. The mod will be released in 1-2 weeks.
5. NBA G-League is done, with jerseys, arenas, courts and some faces. I’m improving the roster. It will be released on 12-28-2018.
6. As I said I always comply with my dates and release my mods. I am free to make the mod that I want. That guy, bluejaybrandon will be a good modder but here you and I, and more people in the community know perfectly that if someone does not comply and does not release his material it is him, bluejaybrandon. He had problems with the NLSC roster in 2K17, after so much work. And then in 2K18 his roster with portraits was never released. I do not know if he will throw his draft after this experiencie so I have decided my own draft with my stats, portraits, faces and signatures.
7. Once said all these truths, I want to say that I am tired of the bad vibes that are always generated. Here we already know that it is customary to download and not comment, only to protest or usually cry.
So more happiness and more thanks. Merry Christmas for all guys!!!
Shuajota

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:26 am

I’m not gonna comment to me not releasing my stuff. It’s been detailed here what happened with those projects. But I will say I think my draft class last year speaks for itself. 70+ portraits, a dozen cyberfaces, etc. That being said just know it’s not me with the reputation of releasing incomplete projects. I cancel something if I don’t think it will be where I want it. You have gotten a reputation of over promising and under delivering. There are numerous cyberface requests you’ve left unanswered. Your G-League mod has maybe 10 faces. But instead of completing any of those you move on to a new project. You keep claiming these release dates, which you’ve already pushed back. And when you do release, it’s nowhere near the content you claimed.

So in conclusion, I could care less that you’re making a draft class. I’m confident in my work and the guys making faces. I’m more concerned with the constant jumping from project to project leaving unfinished potential.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:39 am

I'm not going to answer nonsense. my fiba 2k17 and my acb 2k18 are the best projects ever created for a new generation nba 2k. ACB has more than 100 cfs. And more in the future.
Now I’m learning to make cfs and I will continue making cfs for rookies. I take note for all the rookies that the guys request me in the forum ans I will make them. I have a private life too ok? I can update my roster regularly adding new content. Your draft class is good, maybe. But I want to create my own version, I ignored that this was your problem.
You are afraid or something like that when you read my post, I think and I don’t know why If you are confident about your work...
Since I mod NBA 2K I have contributed more than you. I know to make courts, arenas, jerseys, dornas, rosters and now cyberfaces :mrgreen: ;) So we won’t talk about reputation dude.
I have not started this stupid fight so I will not continue your roll. Good luck in your project and let me do what I want.
Thanks
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:31 am

I’m busy these days but I will put previews with real attributes, tendencies and signatures. I have already done 100 players. Now I will continue making portraits and more faces :)
Shuajota

Postby beagut on Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:40 am

Ignore those comments bro, I love your work. I played a lot to your FIBA 2K17. And now I play on 2K18 using your DNA roster. It’s awesome. Keep the good work and more power for you sir.
beagut

Postby Beefi on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:30 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:I’m not gonna comment to me not releasing my stuff. It’s been detailed here what happened with those projects. But I will say I think my draft class last year speaks for itself. 70+ portraits, a dozen cyberfaces, etc. That being said just know it’s not me with the reputation of releasing incomplete projects. I cancel something if I don’t think it will be where I want it. You have gotten a reputation of over promising and under delivering. There are numerous cyberface requests you’ve left unanswered. Your G-League mod has maybe 10 faces. But instead of completing any of those you move on to a new project. You keep claiming these release dates, which you’ve already pushed back. And when you do release, it’s nowhere near the content you claimed.

So in conclusion, I could care less that you’re making a draft class. I’m confident in my work and the guys making faces. I’m more concerned with the constant jumping from project to project leaving unfinished potential.

Look man, as much as I love your work you come across as very defensive. I suggest just sticking to your own stuff, let people do want they want to do, it's not hurting anyone anyway is it? You're not paying for it, why be a dick about it?
Beefi

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:37 am

Beefi wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:I’m not gonna comment to me not releasing my stuff. It’s been detailed here what happened with those projects. But I will say I think my draft class last year speaks for itself. 70+ portraits, a dozen cyberfaces, etc. That being said just know it’s not me with the reputation of releasing incomplete projects. I cancel something if I don’t think it will be where I want it. You have gotten a reputation of over promising and under delivering. There are numerous cyberface requests you’ve left unanswered. Your G-League mod has maybe 10 faces. But instead of completing any of those you move on to a new project. You keep claiming these release dates, which you’ve already pushed back. And when you do release, it’s nowhere near the content you claimed.

Look man, as much as I love your work you come across as very defensive. I suggest just sticking to your own stuff, let people do want they want to do, it's not hurting anyone anyway is it? You're not paying for it, why be a dick about it?

Don’t worry I’m done. There seems to be a small collection of people that are content with incomplete content. That’s totally fine. To each their own. I’ll make a draft class to the quality I’m happy with and he’ll release a draft class to the quality that he’s happy with. People can download what they want. This wasn’t meant to be defensive, it was more a hope that rookie cyberfaces and G-league players got made. But if we want to double up content then so be it. In the grand scheme of things modding is such a small aspect of the community. No one is going to make money off it or become famous so it’s best to do it for the enjoyment of the game. Hopefully both draft classes exemplify that and have time and dedication put in. Good luck to all!
bluejaybrandon

Postby beagut on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:52 am

Shuajota is one of my favorite modders here man. That’s enough...
beagut

Postby Shuajota on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:57 am

Thanks beagut... His comments aren’t a problem for me... I’m confident with my work. College Hoops 2K17, ,FIBA 2K17 and DNA Ultimate Roster for 2K17 were a success. And ACB 2K18 will be loved for a lof of european fans.
My work isnt incomplete, if you want, check it our acb 2k18 when we release it in 1-2 weeks. FIBA 2K17 was a mode finkshed correctly and my DNA Ultimate Roster is a roster done, just I update it regularly adding new content. Bcs I have to wait to have all the cfs I would release that on summer lol. People can play with them and then add the ids for my new faces. It’s easy, and NBA G-League has a big effort.
Every time I open a post you came here and it’s full of off topic comments. Good luck with your projects (Y)
Shuajota

Postby beagut on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:25 am

Shuajota are you going to make a v3 of yourr Doncic?
beagut

Postby Shuajota on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:53 am

beagut wrote:Shuajota are you going to make a v3 of yourr Doncic?

Yes, I will work in a new version for Doncic. I have a better reference pic I think.
Shuajota

Postby nelsonfi on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:11 am

Those portraits look awesome. Can’t wait to see more previews Shuajota (Y) and a question about your DNA Roster, are you going to post the cf list? Thanks.
nelsonfi

Postby Shuajota on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:22 am

nelsonfi wrote:Those portraits look awesome. Can’t wait to see more previews Shuajota (Y) and a question about your DNA Roster, are you going to post the cf list? Thanks.

Thanks bro. Yes, I have already said that in the correct thread. Please this post is only about my draft, thanks...
Shuajota

Postby JWILL19 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:25 am

You're the fucking master of this. There are not enough words of thanks for the great work you do.

People love talking to talk and disgust on many occasions

Merry Christmas to all from a big fan of this game from Madrid!!!!!!!!
JWILL19

Postby Andrew on Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:18 am

So...

Please note that sock puppet accounts are strictly against the Forum rules. We definitely do not need this kind of drama in the modding community, and it won't be tolerated. The other accounts have been banned. Please do not do this again.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Rosque on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:19 am

Sorry to derail the thread Andrew...but shuajota YOU ARE THE KEVIN DURANT OF NLSC!!!

Dude even asked himself if he was going to make a new cf. :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2:
Rosque

Postby Shuajota on Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:33 am

Rosque wrote:Sorry to derail the thread Andrew...but shuajota YOU ARE THE KEVIN DURANT OF NLSC!!!

Dude even asked himself if he was going to make a new cf. :bowdown: :bowdown2: :bowdown: :bowdown2:

I dont want to follow with that guys :) . I will continue my way sharing my work.
Shuajota

Next

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding