New Windows Feature Update screwed with controllers...

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

New Windows Feature Update screwed with controllers...

Postby Brockman44 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:38 pm

Fixes or suggestions welcome...I reinstalled the previous version of Windows before this update but the issue still occurs...have also tried reinstalling Windows controller (Xbox 360) drivers.

Whenever I launch any program the green light on the xbox controller momentarily turns off and back again as "controller 1", but unfortunately 2K has some hack code or something that prevents online gameplay from continuing on PC once a controller disconnect occurs. Link to what is occuring below...and it would not do this before the recent windows update. Curious as to whether anybody else is having the issue and whether there is a fix. There was also an r/NBA2k post in the recent hours about it here (https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA2k/comments ... orst_that/)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L35Xsy ... sp=sharing
Brockman44

Re: New Windows Feature Update screwed with controllers...

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:43 pm

After the new windows update, my controller disconnects whenever the rumble (vibration) would have to occur. Nothing vibrates though, my gamepad just disconnects during any FT attempt or layup/dunk contact. I've turned my vibrations off in the controller settings menu and I have no problem ever since.
I Hate Mondays

Re: New Windows Feature Update screwed with controllers...

Postby Brockman44 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:57 am

*edit 2: Looks like I resolved...it was easy enough but its just one extra step I hadn't needed to do before. Just unconnect and reconnect your controller at the main menu...as long as it doesn't disco. again you should be golden.
Brockman44

Return to NBA 2K18