TorogI Unrealistic mods...

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: RKJ.LBJ KAWHI MUSCALA OKAFOR AnthonyDAVIS headband readyV2 CROWDER RLSD!Reddick

Postby pst98 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:18 am

Abgobryu wrote:
pst98 wrote:hey man, so with the AD headband fix, you can see the headband through his left ear, at least in the edit body menu. Also, what do you think about Kawhi's arms? Do you think they should be a bit longer?

Kawhi's arms should be longer. Given CAP neck/head length and his default shoulder width value, changing "leftHand.ty" and "rightHand.ty" in his appearance file to 28.63982856 will give an extremely precise representation of his 7'3" wingspan at 6'7". With the value RKJ gave his arms, his in-game wingspan is between 6'10" and 6'11".

But well, if Lucas Nogueira's 8'3" in-game wingspan (7'6" per eurocamp) and other default wingspans, most of which are incorrect to a much bigger extent than head sizes, aren't a problem... :P.

Thanks for the info! How do I edit those values?
pst98

Re: RKJ.DRUMMONDokaforADAVISv2 CrowderDHoward AGordon young Ginobili Moreland RLSD!

Postby RKJ2k on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:13 am

barber wrote:Nice work.
Can you update your AD's face?
Want fix right ear. will mostly perfect.

Anthony Davis headband compatible v2A right ear bug fix
http://gestyy.com/wrOZkV
RKJ2k

Re: RKJ.DRUMMONDokaforADAVISv2 CrowderDHoward AGordon young Ginobili Moreland RLSD!

Postby RKJ2k on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:15 am

Roberto wrote:please, do jakarr sampson hair

put 1 ref pic so that i know how they look like...and i'll just have to try if i can do it...
RKJ2k

Postby RKJ2k on Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:17 am

OdellJR wrote:Devin Robinson from the wizards
Kobi Simmons from the grizzlies

put 1 ref pic so that i know how they look like...and i'll just have to try if i can do it...
if i can't do it right away i'll try on the future...i'' just see all the request if i can do it...but it takes time... :D
RKJ2k

Re: RKJ.DRUMMONDokaforADAVISv2A CrowderDHoward AGordon young Ginobili Moreland RLSD!

Postby Uncle Drew on Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:02 pm

Davis headband not showing up in game.
Uncle Drew

Re: RKJ.DRUMMONDokaforADAVISv2A CrowderDHoward AGordon young Ginobili Moreland RLSD!

Postby Magnavana on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:13 pm

I'd just like to commend this guy because he is so professional and answers thru FB as well. :bowdown:

Thank you !!!
-Kean :D
Magnavana

Postby fran_swoosh on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:35 pm

dwade new look please!! thanks
fran_swoosh

Postby fran_swoosh on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:35 pm

dwade new look please!! thanks
fran_swoosh

Postby joyfishnba on Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:14 pm

Emmanuel Mudiay hair thanks
joyfishnba

Postby RKJ2k on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:21 pm

fran_swoosh wrote:dwade new look please!! thanks

Wade body fix 3d hair remove...
http://gestyy.com/wrSWqN
RKJ2k

Postby RKJ2k on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:Davis headband not showing up in game.

try updated roster for automatic equip...
if i'm not mistaken there's a tut here in nlsc how to activate headband if you want to do it manual...
thanks...
RKJ2k

Postby jk31 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:42 pm

RKJ5 wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:Davis headband not showing up in game.

try updated roster for automatic equip...
if i'm not mistaken there's a tut here in nlsc how to activate headband if you want to do it manual...
thanks...

Since the last patch, you can equip headbands on every player in the game! No need for any tutorials for cheatengine or whatever programm.
jk31

Postby vincekobe on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:19 am

Zach Randolph body is too small. :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:
And the position of the headband is too strange. :roll: :roll: :roll:
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe

Postby barber on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:32 am

AD is perfect.
thank you very much! :D
barber

Postby menten on Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:58 am

could you make stanley johnson's head smaller please? :D
menten

Postby mysticmac on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:15 am

Any plans on fixing Devin Booker? kinda surprised he hasn't been fixed, has the biggest head in thee game...
mysticmac

Postby pistonnation on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:14 am

AMAZING WORK!!! Thank you for that Moreland Update, means more than you might think. :) Drummond looks superb! REQUEST: Luke Kennard :crazyeyes: and Reggie Jackson update. :cool:
Detroit Pistons Fan Forever! ~pistonnation

pistonnation

Postby RKJ2k on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:53 am

mysticmac wrote:Any plans on fixing Devin Booker? kinda surprised he hasn't been fixed, has the biggest head in thee game...

yup i already made the head smaller only problem is the eye popping when you preview in instant replay... i'm still trying to find solution with that before i release those adjusted head size...
RKJ2k

Postby mysticmac on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:19 am

RKJ5 wrote:
mysticmac wrote:Any plans on fixing Devin Booker? kinda surprised he hasn't been fixed, has the biggest head in thee game...

yup i already made the head smaller only problem is the eye popping when you preview in instant replay... i'm still trying to find solution with that before i release those adjusted head size...
[ Image ]

Thanks a lot, looks awesome!!
Also, how can I get Davis headband? I thought it would show up by downloading the link...
mysticmac

Postby sNiPeRkIdD on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:35 am

bro, eye popping doesn't really bothers me if u see it only during instant replay. having a big head is more bothersome. just saying.

keep doing what u'r good at and thank u for sharing.
sNiPeRkIdD

Postby menten on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:47 am

mysticmac wrote:Also, how can I get Davis headband? I thought it would show up by downloading the link...

use this trainer: viewtopic.php?f=237&t=104104
menten

Postby Solo_Dolo on Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:01 am

Can you update Bradley beal facial hair and jae crowder needs his thick beard. Thanks ahead in advance
Solo_Dolo

Postby RKJ2k on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:40 pm

3ramsey3 wrote:Can you update Bradley beal facial hair and jae crowder needs his thick beard. Thanks ahead in advance

(Y)
RKJ2k

Postby RKJ2k on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Pau Gasol face headshape update...prev...
Last edited by RKJ2k on Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RKJ2k

Postby Nikolai1510 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:05 pm

RKJ5 wrote:

[ Image ]

Steps below are really helpful my friend

There are steps more adequate than some of the ones described above when reducing the size of heads.

The most important one is to keep the pivot point of the whole selection in the middle of the eyeShape vertex group so you' re scaling the neck/head towards the eyes. The reason for that is that moving the eyeballs even the slightest will cause animation glitches. With the pivot point set to the middle of the whole head/neck, the eyes may not completely clip through the player's face when doing just a small scaling process (like the .95 mentioned), but it will still mess up a lot of the facial expressions. Also, at least most big man who have big heads in the game require a larger scaling ratio(some of the tallest ones probably closer to .8), and, in those cases, the eyes would often pop out of the sockets.

To set the pivot point to the middle of the eyes, just select them before anything else, press SHIFT + S and select "cursor to selected". Afterwards, just change the pivot point, in the second box after the mode selection box, to "3D Cursor". To ensure that the eyes will move even less out of their original position when scaling, I'd also recommend enabling proportional editing before scaling the selection. To do that, when you press S to use the scale function, immediately press enter to get to the scaling options before resizing anything. Scroll down through the "Resize" bar in the bottom left corner of the screen and change Proportional Editing to "Enabled". Now, hold left click to the left of the value in the X axis until the Z axis or vice versa and then release it so you can select and scale all of them at the same time. This method of scaling also doesn't require any smoothing or fixing at all. The neck might look a bit weird when performing certain animations, but it's not very noticeable and that's basically the tradeoff of keeping the eye animations and face expressions as intact as possible.

Another thing is that there is a way to scale player, hair and facial hair models at the same time; without requiring any adjustments. All that's needed is the blender plugin "MultiEdit". With the plugin installed, load all the models you want to work on, make sure to be in Object Mode and select all of them in the World by holding SHIFT and right-clicking each one. Then, select "MultiEdit Enter" on the bottom left to temporarily turn them into a single object. Select and scale the hair and/or facial hair together with the head/neck. After you're done editing everything, just select "MultiEdit Exit" and export the files one by one. The one mandatory step before exporting them is to change the name of each object to "hihead" and make sure their respective .SCENE file is selected in the Import folder. A "file not found" error will appear when you export a file after changing the Import one, but that doesn't mean anything; the files will be perfectly fine if handled properly.

Lastly, mainly if scaling the head/neck towards the eyes, as I described, reducing the neck length should be necessary in most cases. To do that, just open the appearance_info.RDAT that's inside the png file with any text editor more advanced than notepad and edit the "head.ty" value (yes, not the "neck.ty"). In case the player's appearance file only has basic appearance parameters, which happens to a high number of historic players, importing ALL the proportion parameters from another player's appearance_info will be necessary. Just trying to add "head.ty" (or all the head parameters for that
Nikolai1510

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding