TorogI Unrealistic mods...

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K18 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: RKJ.MILLS DRAGIC Lebron Wadev2 OLYNYK MORRIS twins beard RLSD!!

Postby BossasX on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Awesome works! and im okay how u uploading, not big deal to download parts :) btw THANKS FOR CFs!!!
BossasX

Postby Roberto on Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:05 pm

Can't install Markieff Morris, it says than part 4 is incomplete....
Roberto

Postby RKJ2k on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Roberto wrote:Can't install Markieff Morris, it says than part 4 is incomplete....

just rename the part4 like this
RKJ - M. Morris wizards.part4
it adds 2 when i uploaded it twice...
sorry for that...
RKJ2k

Postby Aston on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Thanks so much man, great works :)

Keep it up
Aston
Culture.

Postby ilja23mia on Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:17 pm

hey RKJ do you use the parsons hair before on dragic ? i tried it today on your model and he looks perfect with it

i got one question i played against the pacers they got miles turner...

is it maybe possible to get his hair with some editing to look like this ?

Miami Heat All DAY
ilja23mia

Postby RKJ2k on Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:27 pm

ilja23mia wrote:hey RKJ do you use the parsons hair before on dragic ? i tried it today on your model and he looks perfect with it

i got one question i played against the pacers they got miles turner...

is it maybe possible to get his hair with some editing to look like this ?

[ Image ]

yup its compatible thats my 1st option i already set the head with that... with the bearded one thats my base i only polishing the beard then it's done...
RKJ2k

Postby Rapsin4 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:32 am

Dude, 4 parts to a 20mb file man? come on...
Rapsin4

Postby RKJ2k on Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:57 am

Rapsin4 wrote:Dude, 4 parts to a 20mb file man? come on...

right now our internet connection is very slow it just started this month...i keep on having error every 10 mb or bigger files to upload...were still waiting to the provider to fix the problem...this is how the way i know to upload my works... if you don't like downloading by part then i'll just stop sharing my work here...thanks...sorry for inconvinience...i do the editing by hours and days you can just download it in minutes...okay i'll stop releasing...
RKJ2k

Re: just delete this thread

Postby Roberto on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:11 am

noooo, why????????
don't do that :? :? :? :?
Roberto

Postby PeacemanNOT on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:26 am

If you want to stop releasing that's obviously fine, but no need to remove your already released work. Some people may still want to use it, including myself (Y)
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby Dee4Three on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:28 am

Also, don't let one impatient dude ruin it for you. Those hours and hours that you spend making mods are appreciated by so many.

Go with the majority, not that one guy.

I'm not even playing this game right now, and I'd be sad to see you drop your thread. You are a good modder and good for the community.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Solo_Dolo on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:35 am

Yeah mane don't do that cuz of some retards on here. I appreciate and be looking forward to ya releases. Real talk
Solo_Dolo

Postby matmat66 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:01 am

Don't let that one guy get to you kabayan. We all appreciate your work and contributions to the community.
matmat66

Postby eda on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:51 am

RKJ5 wrote:
Rapsin4 wrote:Dude, 4 parts to a 20mb file man? come on...

right now our internet connection is very slow it just started this month...i keep on having error every 10 mb or bigger files to upload...were still waiting to the provider to fix the problem...this is how the way i know to upload my works... if you don't like downloading by part then i'll just stop sharing my work here...thanks...sorry for inconvinience...i do the editing by hours and days you can just download it in minutes...okay i'll stop releasing...

Who the Friendly Farmer is Rapsin4? No one gives a Shiny Shoe about this whining son of a nice middle aged lady that is constantly trying to stop her son from 'boxing the bald champ' each time he downloads a file.
RKJ5, I'd rather listen to the guys with colored user names.
We're here and we need more from you.
eda
FIBA 2k FatheR

Postby Dmayne on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:01 am

i understand Rapsin4 frustrations. but also understand where rkj5 is coming from, with such a terrible connection, it all makes sense why the files are separate.
so at the end of the day i would much rather download 5 different files then to not have anything at all.

appreciate the work you did for the 2k community.
Dmayne

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:35 pm

Dude, don't quit. Just learn to not give a fuck about complainers, The people that matter love your work and support it.
I Hate Mondays

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:18 pm

continue my friend RKJ 5 your work and super
KBMAMBA24

Postby Andrew on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:20 pm

Having modded and created other content for many years, I can definitely understand how one negative remark stands out in a sea of positive ones, especially when it's a complaint about something that's being done for a particular reason that doesn't take long to explain. It's kind of the way it goes for any creative pursuit, but ultimately it's something to rise above.

If one slightly curt remark has you ready to quit, then I kind of get the impression that you were already looking for a reason to stop releasing work here (or perhaps you were just having a tough day?). Of course, it's totally fine if you've decided that you don't want to be involved in the hobby anymore, but it's kind of an overreaction that really only punishes the people who were enjoying your work and being supportive.

Ultimately, it's your call. If you want to remove your work and have this topic locked up, you're absolutely free to do the former, and I can certainly oblige by doing the latter. Please give it some consideration, though. We all get feedback or questions that are expressed a little curtly from time to time, and it does sting when you've been putting in the hours to do great work, but it's important not to lose sight of the kind remarks and constructive feedback. A lot of people will also change their tone if provided with a reasonable answer, too.

With that all being said, it is important that we treat each other with respect. If you have feedback about a mod, or a question about why a modder is taking a certain approach to their releases, there's no need to be rude about it. We do allow a little bit of leeway as we don't want everyone to feel like they're walking on eggshells, but if things do get out of hand, we will step in and ask that people knock off rude behaviour and dial back their attitude a bit. As a final note, remember that there is a Report Post function, so if you feel there's a situation where a moderator needs to step in, you can bring it to our attention that way.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby RKJ2k on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:07 pm

Andrew wrote:Having modded and created other content for many years, I can definitely understand how one negative remark stands out in a sea of positive ones, especially when it's a complaint about something that's being done for a particular reason that doesn't take long to explain. It's kind of the way it goes for any creative pursuit, but ultimately it's something to rise above.

If one slightly curt remark has you ready to quit, then I kind of get the impression that you were already looking for a reason to stop releasing work here (or perhaps you were just having a tough day?). Of course, it's totally fine if you've decided that you don't want to be involved in the hobby anymore, but it's kind of an overreaction that really only punishes the people who were enjoying your work and being supportive.

Ultimately, it's your call. If you want to remove your work and have this topic locked up, you're absolutely free to do the former, and I can certainly oblige by doing the latter. Please give it some consideration, though. We all get feedback or questions that are expressed a little curtly from time to time, and it does sting when you've been putting in the hours to do great work, but it's important not to lose sight of the kind remarks and constructive feedback. A lot of people will also change their tone if provided with a reasonable answer, too.

With that all being said, it is important that we treat each other with respect. If you have feedback about a mod, or a question about why a modder is taking a certain approach to their releases, there's no need to be rude about it. We do allow a little bit of leeway as we don't want everyone to feel like they're walking on eggshells, but if things do get out of hand, we will step in and ask that people knock off rude behaviour and dial back their attitude a bit. As a final note, remember that there is a Report Post function, so if you feel there's a situation where a moderator needs to step in, you can bring it to our attention that way.

yeah just have a bad day and coincidense it was the first words that i've read...i put dedication with my work and i want to release some of it but suddenly there's a problem with my connection so i tried to find solution with it...inspite for the effort it's like it's my fault to upload those files...i'm just disappointed. sorry for disturbing the community. maybe next time i will just put it if it's a solid file or not...i'm feeling good...
RKJ2k

Postby Andrew on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:21 pm

Completely understandable. Hopefully everyone understands the situation, especially in light of you explaining it.
Andrew
Retro Basketball Gamer
Administrator

Postby ilja23mia on Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:58 am

Whats the Problem with the Parts? IT Takes just 2 Minutes to download..
Show some respect guys rkj doing that work for free!
We should help to get this community better and not to cry about some downloading

RKJ you cant stop.. you the GOAT :!: :bowdown2:
Miami Heat All DAY
ilja23mia

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:38 am

ilja23mia wrote:Whats the Problem with the Parts? IT Takes just 2 Minutes to download..
Show some respect guys rkj doing that work for free!
We should help to get this community better and not to cry about some downloading

RKJ you cant stop.. you the GOAT :!: :bowdown2:

Exactly. It would've been a bad move if every single part had one separate ad.fly link. But those were straight up mediafire links. It took me 20 more seconds, that's all.
I Hate Mondays

Postby RKJ2k on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:13 am

Carmelo Anthony
http://destyy.com/wqPsk3

Westbrook headshape neck fix v2
http://destyy.com/wqO3ue
Last edited by RKJ2k on Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RKJ2k

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby RKJ2k on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:33 am

Ball update prev...for polish
Last edited by RKJ2k on Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RKJ2k

Re: RKJ mods...Melo...lonzo ball

Postby vincekobe on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:41 am

RKJ5 ~~~! I always appreciate it. :bowdown: :bowdown2:
Every patch you make satisfies me. So I am so happy. :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Milwaukee Parker, Middleton head is too big. please note.
hi :o
i am korean. :wink:
vincekobe

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K18 Modding