The One Edition

Talk about NBA Live 18 here.

The One Edition

Postby Andrew on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:32 am

I'm guessing it's the Deluxe edition that was leaked on the Amazon UK website.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: The One Edition

Postby mp3 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:26 pm

I definitely like the idea of paying 33% less for nba live, it's something that people have being asking EA to do to help get more people playing Live again.
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Andrew on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:27 pm

Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like that applies to both the regular and The One editions, too.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby Cpt(K) on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:02 pm

Little bump. I did pre-order via the Playstation Store, the 33% off enticed me quite a bit. As much as I've wanted Live to provide a competitive alternative to 2k I just couldn't bring myself to pay $60 for it. They got me, ha-ha! :D
Cpt(K)

Postby Izzy Snow on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:14 am

Cpt(K) wrote:Little bump. I did pre-order via the Playstation Store, the 33% off enticed me quite a bit. As much as I've wanted Live to provide a competitive alternative to 2k I just couldn't bring myself to pay $60 for it. They got me, ha-ha! :D

Good to hear. The more Live sells, the more likelihood that EA will continue to support the series. (Y)
Izzy Snow

Postby Dee4Three on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:48 am

Izzy Snow wrote:
Cpt(K) wrote:Little bump. I did pre-order via the Playstation Store, the 33% off enticed me quite a bit. As much as I've wanted Live to provide a competitive alternative to 2k I just couldn't bring myself to pay $60 for it. They got me, ha-ha! :D

Good to hear. The more Live sells, the more likelihood that EA will continue to support the series. (Y)

Yes, I am glad I purchased. It seems that more people are showing interest this year, nice to see.
"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Izzy Snow on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:08 am

Dee4Three wrote:
Izzy Snow wrote:

Yes, I am glad I purchased. It seems that more people are showing interest this year, nice to see.

And I kinda like the fact that you can't just play online unranked anymore. It will force people to play competitively online. I do wish they added lobbies though.
Izzy Snow

Postby Stress Fracture on Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:57 am

Is this like the Legend Edition on 2k, or just the regular one?
benji wrote:LeBron is such a choker. And people were talking about him as an all-time great. As having possibly surpassed Kobe. What a joke.

velvet bliss wrote:Andrew, you the real MVP.

Andrew wrote:He who flops and flails to the Finals and a title, flops and flails best.
Stress Fracture

Postby Andrew on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:09 am

It doesn't have the same bevy of pre-order bonus content, but it's basically the special edition, yeah.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:30 pm

Id be very interested to see what the sales of nba live 18 are like compared to nba live 16 to see how much of increase it was after week one.

Its pointless comparing it to 2k because there sales will clearly be a lot high but i did wonder if with the rise of nba live could 2k's sales take a slight dip from last year?
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Andrew on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:24 pm

A significant jump from NBA Live 16 will be promising indeed.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Return to NBA Live 18