[Chinese] Fantasy Star Trainer by Aleczou(updated to v1.3)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Chinese] Fantasy Star Trainer by Aleczou(updated to v1.3)

Postby Devilish on Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 am

J_Borghese wrote:Hey guys, I know that here isn't the exact location for this question, but since it is the most frequented Forum of 2K14, I came to ask here. I'm sorry.
I'm having a problem: I like to download alternate uniforms on the NLSC page and replace those in the game standard that I don't like. But some of the downloaded files come with, let's say 4 files , but there are only three positions in the game folder and I'm forced to discard one or replace. Is there a way to insert all without having to discard?
Thanks and sorry again.

You need a paid license of REDMC program i've looked into buying but seems website is down probably most likely down for good.No idea but there is a complex way to do this if you look up jao's tutorials and your up for the headache then its possible
~~~~~People down here need ice water..For more of my mods and junk visit here...! ~~~~~~
(Y) https://www.facebook.com/ICanModByDevilishNLSC/ (Y)
Devilish

Postby J_Borghese on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Devilish wrote:
J_Borghese wrote:Hey guys, I know that here isn't the exact location for this question, but since it is the most frequented Forum of 2K14, I came to ask here. I'm sorry.
I'm having a problem: I like to download alternate uniforms on the NLSC page and replace those in the game standard that I don't like. But some of the downloaded files come with, let's say 4 files , but there are only three positions in the game folder and I'm forced to discard one or replace. Is there a way to insert all without having to discard?
Thanks and sorry again.

You need a paid license of REDMC program i've looked into buying but seems website is down probably most likely down for good.No idea but there is a complex way to do this if you look up jao's tutorials and your up for the headache then its possible

It's ok. But thank you for responding. Very kind. (Y)
J_Borghese

Postby Devilish on Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:58 pm

No problem :wink:
~~~~~People down here need ice water..For more of my mods and junk visit here...! ~~~~~~
Devilish

Postby Adrianityyy on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Devilish wrote:I cant read that language but i think its an error message saying you didnt select the correct folders
I've attached a photo for you to set that up try looking at the tutorial for that ive only used it once it works great actually for player stuff

Hi! Actually I haven't even reached that point in the picture you sent. When I try to open the .exe file it just shows me that message and then closes, never even showing that settings page or something. BTW thank you for replying! :)
Adrianityyy

Postby Devilish on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:23 am

Adrianityyy wrote:
Devilish wrote:I cant read that language but i think its an error message saying you didnt select the correct folders
I've attached a photo for you to set that up try looking at the tutorial for that ive only used it once it works great actually for player stuff

Hi! Actually I haven't even reached that point in the picture you sent. When I try to open the .exe file it just shows me that message and then closes, never even showing that settings page or something. BTW thank you for replying! :)

Try running as admin
Devilish

Postby air baryant on Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:26 am

HOW TO DELATE DATA
air baryant

Postby Hiren12345 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:05 am

When i open the application up, there is an error that always pops up. Anyone please help with this situation :((
Hiren12345

Postby Devilish on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:11 pm

Hiren12345 wrote:When i open the application up, there is an error that always pops up. Anyone please help with this situation :((

You should read the first few post its related to your directory folders i think for this error but you should read from the 1st page
Devilish

Postby Hiren12345 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:29 pm

I did but can't seem to find any solutions. The program used to work fine before but now every time I download the application and open it, there is always a error :(
Hiren12345

Postby Devilish on Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Hiren12345 wrote:I did but can't seem to find any solutions. The program used to work fine before but now every time I download the application and open it, there is always a error :(

i think you need to select your game directory and save folders these guys provided screenshots of it on the first post or so but other than that i cant help you much as it could be related to something else sorry man
Devilish

Postby akres13 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:13 pm

I get this error now. I used to use the application perfectly normal, everything worked. Now it doest for some reason. any ideas what i should do?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
akres13

Postby Devilish on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:21 pm

I've never ran into the problem sorry
Devilish

Postby fumanchu on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:17 am

akres13 wrote:I get this error now. I used to use the application perfectly normal, everything worked. Now it doest for some reason. any ideas what i should do?

Try to open the Setting.ini file and change Portrait from 1 to 0. Save. That should work.
:twisted:
fumanchu
D' Energizer

Postby Murat on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:23 am

Thanks fumanchu
Murat
Contributor
Contributor

Re: [Chinese] Fantasy Star Trainer by Aleczou(updated to v1.

Postby kylla_phi on Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:22 am

[/b]
DiegoSantana7 wrote:how i can fix the playerlist?

can someone help me with these too..im having the same conflict..appreciate it..tnx..
kylla_phi

Postby Blake006 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Guys, my trainer crashes on opening it... I run it on Admin privileges and the portrait is set to 0. I have a Windows 7 PC.... I remember when i 1st started NBA 2k14 when it was released, the trainer would run perfectly. Now, it simply crashes when i open it. Any fixes or suggestions guys? :cry: Here is the image: http://prntscr.com/h6rlto
Blake006

Postby narcing803 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:16 pm

hello guys where is the attachment for this application thanks everyone (Y)
narcing803

Postby Spriesta1233 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:36 am

fumanchu wrote:
akres13 wrote:I get this error now. I used to use the application perfectly normal, everything worked. Now it doest for some reason. any ideas what i should do?

Try to open the Setting.ini file and change Portrait from 1 to 0. Save. That should work.

Thnks man i been looking for this answer in like 15 pages or smt.
Spriesta1233

Postby vejder on Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:14 am

Hello guys, im new on the forum and i dont know a lot about editing stuff or anything like that. I have one question and would be grateful if someone could help me. Is it possible with this trainer or cheat engine or any other way to TURN OFF DEFENSCIVE 3 SECOND VIOLATION AND OFFENSIVE 3 SECOND VIOLATIONS for my carear?
vejder

Postby MG4 on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:48 pm

How to change minutes rotation in MyCareer?
MG4

Postby Nuall1973 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:03 am

What screen in NBA2k14 should be open to edit the schedule?
Like, say, if i load a roster in the main menu in 2k14, I can access the Roster (lebron face) and uniforms (heat logo) pages in the editor, but the editor does not do anything when I click the Schedule tab. Should I open the editor when I load an Association save?
Or something else contributes to what tabs I can open?
Nuall1973

Postby avatar05 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:31 am

tx

Postby joshkane 4 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:42 am

how to download this file
joshkane 4

Postby LASquared on Fri May 04, 2018 12:36 pm

joshkane 4 wrote:how to download this file

The attachment (it's a .zip file) is at the end of the first post.
LASquared

Postby z0nzjn123 on Mon May 14, 2018 9:50 pm

Tks :3
z0nzjn123

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding