Ronnie2K Instagram Story: (2K18 Gameplay in background)

Talk about NBA 2K18 here.

Ronnie2K Instagram Story: (2K18 Gameplay in background)

Postby PeacemanNOT on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:35 am

Video 1: (New Timberwolves court + Clippers blue jersey)

Video 2: (Pause menu)

Video 3: (Timberwolves wearing a green jersey)

Video 4: (Players are wearing towels on the bench)

EDIT 1:
Video 5: (Nothing new, snippet of upclose shot)

EDIT 2:
Video 6: (Upclose shot of Spurs on the bench)

EDIT 3:
Video 7: (FranchisePlay and snippet of Knicks vs Sixers)

EDIT 4:
Video 8: (FranchisePlay vs Ronnie2K, LeBron James Graphic)

EDIT 5:
Video 8: (Cheerleaders and broadcast view of LA vs Sixers)
Last edited by PeacemanNOT on Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Re: Ronnie2K Instagram Story: (2K18 Gameplay in background)

Postby dalegremio on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:45 am

The scoreboard looks the same. I miss the pause menu with the player of the game.
dalegremio

Postby buzzy on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:24 am

I find this whole secrecy so weird. They gotta be like 2, 3 weeks away from going gold, it's not like any of those feedback sessions are gonna translate to any actual changes.
Why not let the rest of the world see what's going on?

They're inviting those cheesy youtubers and let them hype up their audience instead of releasing gameplay videos. Feels a little insecure.
buzzy
Take it sleazy.
NLSC Team Member

Postby PeacemanNOT on Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:31 am

buzzy wrote:I find this whole secrecy so weird. They gotta be like 2, 3 weeks away from going gold, it's not like any of those feedback sessions are gonna translate to any actual changes.

They're inviting those cheesy youtubers and let them hype up their audience instead of releasing gameplay videos. Feels a little insecure.

Yeah they do this every year, I got really frustrated last year when they were doing the same shit but at this point I've just come to accept it.

I remember last year when Ronnie2K and LD2K were getting blasted on twitter because they hadn't released any news about the game. The game was being released in like a month and they were offering a $100 edition of the game without one bit of detail about the game, it was ridiculous . They started replying to their followers mocking and making fun of them because people were looking for details about the game, it was the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen. They definitely seem a lot more mature this year when it comes to replying to fans, something tells me someone had a few words for them.
Donate if you'd like to:
Paypal - https://paypal.me/PeacemanNOT
PeacemanNOT
Useless Member
Contributor

Postby I Hate Mondays on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:03 am

NBA 2K16 scoreboard ftw, it was the closest to an actual TNT scoreboard. IDK why they'd go for that CSN look since 2K17 but that doesn't bother me too much. I love the towel on the bench thing, small details that make the experience closer to real life for me.
I don't want to start the crying bitch trend but some players need a face rescan ffs. Leonard has the same face since like 2K14 even though he grows a beard 90% of the time. Coach Pop should have a beard since like 2K16. But let's just hope I didn't get a full visual of what's happening because those are some bad quality instagram videos with little glimpses of NBA 2K18.
I Hate Mondays

Postby big-shot-ROB on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:51 am

Thought the same thing about Leonard's face.
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby voidjointx on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:31 am

PeacemanNOT wrote:
buzzy wrote:I find this whole secrecy so weird. They gotta be like 2, 3 weeks away from going gold, it's not like any of those feedback sessions are gonna translate to any actual changes.

Yeah they do this every year, I got really frustrated last year when they were doing the same shit but at this point I've just come to accept it.

I remember last year when Ronnie2K and LD2K were getting blasted on twitter because they hadn't released any news about the game. The game was being released in like a month and they were offering a $100 edition of the game without one bit of detail about the game, it was ridiculous . They started replying to their followers mocking and making fun of them because people were looking for details about the game, it was the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen. They definitely seem a lot more mature this year when it comes to replying to fans, something tells me someone had a few words for them.

i think ronnie caught some fade with that attitude
Donations Are Appreciated

https://www.patreon.com/voidjoint
voidjointx

Postby justinpot on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:42 pm

YgTrece wrote:
PeacemanNOT wrote:

i think ronnie caught some fade with that attitude

recently caught some fade with john wall over his ratings for this year, boy I tell you Ronnie be acting like a big shot but he aint shit and any one of us can do a better job than him.
justinpot

Return to NBA 2K18