Med's NBA Roster v12.1c Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K14 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: #ProjectFreeAgency Med's NBA Roster - July 6 Update

Postby Medevenx on Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:29 am

#ProjectFreeAgency is back! Fulfilling our promise of daily updates, our update for today includes the missing pieces of yesterday's three-team trade and the signing of Swaggy P with the 2017 NBA Champions!

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: #ProjectFreeAgency Med's NBA Roster - July 7 Update

Postby Medevenx on Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:20 am

Image Image

Image Image

#ProjectFreeAgency is back! Fulfilling our promise of daily updates, our update for today includes today's transactions, a new player addition, updated awards, stat leaders, All-NBA teams, team records and playoff history!

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: #ProjectFreeAgency Med's NBA Roster - July 8 Update

Postby Medevenx on Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:35 am

#ProjectFreeAgency is back! Fulfilling our promise of daily updates, our update for today includes today's newest transactions such as two trades, four player signings and 3 players waived.

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby christophlin on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:41 am

Hi Med,

Loving your 2K14 mod - just discovered this latest one for NBA 2K14! Just a few questions that hopefully you can help with:

(1) Is there a particular SweetFX that you'd recommend us using with your files to maximize the visual graphics?

(2) I really am enjoying the way your All-Star sliders play, particularly with the game speed at 40. Have you used your sliders with the URB Retro Rosters before? I'd like to switch back and forth between your files (for current rosters) and the URB Retro Rosters, but use your sliders for both if appropriate.

Thanks!
christophlin

Postby Medevenx on Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:57 pm

#ProjectFreeAgency is back! Fulfilling our promise of daily updates, our update for today includes today's newest transactions such as three signings, one trade, and six new players added! A new Universal Portrait Project update has also been released to include the new portraits for the newly added rookies!

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Medevenx on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:00 pm

christophlin wrote:Hi Med,

Loving your 2K14 mod - just discovered this latest one for NBA 2K14! Just a few questions that hopefully you can help with:

(1) Is there a particular SweetFX that you'd recommend us using with your files to maximize the visual graphics?

(2) I really am enjoying the way your All-Star sliders play, particularly with the game speed at 40. Have you used your sliders with the URB Retro Rosters before? I'd like to switch back and forth between your files (for current rosters) and the URB Retro Rosters, but use your sliders for both if appropriate.

Thanks!

1) I personally don't use one. :)

2) I've tried them and they are also great. Gameplay sliders are optional and you can always tweak it to however you see fit.

slimm44 wrote:Great work, Med! (Y)

Thanks for not leaving us empty-handed this season! :P
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: #ProjectFreeAgency Med's NBA Roster - July 9 Update

Postby Kurt4Peeps on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Love the Mod! but theres still problem with the contracts. Almost everyone have $O.000
Kurt4Peeps

Postby arden_05 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:59 am

Hello Med,

Really enjoying your updates and mods, amazing work(Y). I just have a few questions for you:

1) Have you heard of any plans for an updated Animation Mod (3.1c)? And is there a way to increase euro-step frequency for players who do it often in real life for players like Harden and Wade using the attribute or tendency sliders?

2) Can you provide a link for the Lebron and KD cyberfaces you use in your previews, please :wink: ? Also do you have a link to a good updated CP3 face?

3) How do you change/update player (not my player) shoes and player eye color? For example, every Lonzo Ball update I download has brown eyes when they should be green.
arden_05

Postby MrSplashMoney on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:09 pm

Great job Med! I just want to ask tho, is the salary cap going to be adjusted? coz we all know that a lot of players receives a ridiculous amount of money now. Thanks in advanced!
MrSplashMoney

Postby Medevenx on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:19 pm

Kurt4Peeps wrote:Love the Mod! but theres still problem with the contracts. Almost everyone have $O.000

That's because the contracts for most players have expired. I will update the contracts when they official numbers are revealed, which is usually done near the start of the NBA season.

arden_05 wrote:Hello Med,

Really enjoying your updates and mods, amazing work(Y). I just have a few questions for you:

1) Have you heard of any plans for an updated Animation Mod (3.1c)? And is there a way to increase euro-step frequency for players who do it often in real life for players like Harden and Wade using the attribute or tendency sliders?

Not yet. In NBA 2K14, they did the odd thing of changing the euro-step, etc. tendencies to attributes which I don't think we've figured out here.

arden_05 wrote:2) Can you provide a link for the Lebron and KD cyberfaces you use in your previews, please :wink: ? Also do you have a link to a good updated CP3 face?

I believe these are from Facebook pages, unfortunately I don't remember which pages anymore.

arden_05 wrote:3) How do you change/update player (not my player) shoes and player eye color? For example, every Lonzo Ball update I download has brown eyes when they should be green.

This is done in RED MC, which you can also do yourself with the free version of RED MC. I will update the eye color of Ball in the next update, thanks.

MrSplashMoney wrote:Great job Med! I just want to ask tho, is the salary cap going to be adjusted? coz we all know that a lot of players receives a ridiculous amount of money now. Thanks in advanced!

I adjusted the salaries to the NBA 2K14 salary caps because the salary caps cannot be modified in NBA 2K14.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: #ProjectFreeAgency Med's NBA Roster - July 11 Update

Postby Medevenx on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:21 pm

#ProjectFreeAgency is back! After taking a break yesterday due to few transactions, we continue to fulfill our promise of daily updates, our update for today includes today's newest transactions such as three signings, one waive and the addition of a new 2nd round rookie! A new Universal Portrait Project update has also been released to include the new portrait for this newly added rookie!

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby Andrew on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:18 am

Great work with the offseason updates!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby CurryDaBest on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:21 am

Please share face pack, everything is here but faces nah... game faces bad or old style.

Thanks for good work. (Y)
CurryDaBest

Postby sanmarco on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Hey med, the recently added rookie portraits are good standard looking however, first round rookie portraits(fultz, lonzo ball, etc) look cartoonish & saturated making them look out of place.
More power!
sanmarco
Spalla Camicia

Postby Medevenx on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:11 pm

Andrew wrote:Great work with the offseason updates!

Thanks Andrew!

CurryDaBest wrote:Please share face pack, everything is here but faces nah... game faces bad or old style.

Thanks for good work. (Y)

Cyberfaces are updated separately.

sanmarco wrote:Hey med, the recently added rookie portraits are good standard looking however, first round rookie portraits(fultz, lonzo ball, etc) look cartoonish & saturated making them look out of place.
More power!

The portraits will be re-done when the Media Day images are posted online.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

#ProjectFreeAgency Med's NBA Roster - July 11 Update

Postby Medevenx on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:23 pm

#ProjectFreeAgency is back! After having no internet connection for an entire week, we continue to fulfill our promise of daily updates, our update for today includes today's newest transactions such as multiple signings, waives, new players and retirements! A new Universal Portrait Project update has also been released to include the new portrait for this newly added players!

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

#ProjectFreeAgency Med's NBA Roster - July 23 Update

Postby Medevenx on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:35 pm

#ProjectFreeAgency is back! 4 existing player transactions and 2 new players have been added. The Universal Portrait Project has also been updated to include portraits for the 2 new second round rookies. Some animations, accessories and jersey numbers have also been updated by J-Paul.

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: #ProjectFreeAgency Med's NBA Roster - July 23 Update

Postby petrovskis on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Do Courtney Lee is really a better player than Derrick Rose? What's up with these new ratings?
petrovskis

#ProjectFreeAgency Med's NBA Roster - July 25 Update

Postby Medevenx on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:16 pm

#ProjectFreeAgency is back! A former NBA Season MVP joins the Cleveland Cavaliers, and two other transactions are included in today's update.

Download Now
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Re: #ProjectFreeAgency Med's NBA Roster - July 25 Update

Postby arden_05 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:35 am

Medevenx wrote:
[ Image ]

#ProjectFreeAgency is back! A former NBA Season MVP joins the Cleveland Cavaliers, and two other transactions are included in today's update.

Download Now

Med, not sure if you're aware of this but the in-game replay logos for the Charlotte Hornets is still the Bobcats logo. Could you update this please?
arden_05

Postby Medevenx on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:19 pm

arden_05 wrote:Med, not sure if you're aware of this but the in-game replay logos for the Charlotte Hornets is still the Bobcats logo. Could you update this please?

You need to download the 2017-2018 NBA Scoreboard Logos for the Default NBA 2K Scoreboard in the Downloads section of the website.
Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

Postby arden_05 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:06 am

What's Dwayne Bacon's (Hornets Rookie) I.D.? It's not in the Universal Cyberface ID List.
arden_05

Postby sanmarco on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:09 pm

Med, when you upload "follow up packs", do you also update "main directory files XX"?
We don't need to download every follow up pack, do we?
sanmarco
Spalla Camicia

Postby thopak0919 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:59 pm

Sir Meds. I only used your mods. after I downloaded your Main Directory 1to27 Full pack. and used the latest app data 4.8 the my career mode crashed after singed the shoe endorsement after the 6 game interview.. and i have backup of may last update 4.6b and the career mode is working properly.

Regards and more power
thopak0919

Postby Medevenx on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:36 pm

sanmarco wrote:Med, when you upload "follow up packs", do you also update "main directory files XX"?
We don't need to download every follow up pack, do we?

Yes, we update the Main Directory Files for each Follow Up Pack we add.

thopak0919 wrote:Sir Meds. I only used your mods. after I downloaded your Main Directory 1to27 Full pack. and used the latest app data 4.8 the my career mode crashed after singed the shoe endorsement after the 6 game interview.. and i have backup of may last update 4.6b and the career mode is working properly.

Regards and more power

Hi thopak0919, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble with MyCareer mode. However, we have already discussed this in full detail and we are no longer entertaining any messages regarding MyCareer Mode.

We strongly encourage you to please read this post for more information:

https://www.facebook.com/medevenx/video ... 029055433/

Thank you and have a nice day!

arden_05 wrote:What's Dwayne Bacon's (Hornets Rookie) I.D.? It's not in the Universal Cyberface ID List.

Image Image ImageImage
Image Image
Medevenx
A New Era
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K14 Modding