17-18 ROSTER RELEASED - 04 AUG | NLSC REALISTIC COMMUNITY ROSTER - 2 Versions

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K17 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NLSC REALISTIC COMMUNITY ROSTER - 2 Versions | FIRST VERSION UPDATED JULY 10

Postby raptureveteran on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:36 am

raptureveteran wrote:So am I just an idiot or is 2017-2018 rosters not ready yet?

I downloaded http://www.mediafire.com/file/v568w06pt ... 7+Pack.zip and put it into my "Modded" folder. Downloaded the draft class too. Draft class works for 2017, faces and all that are good.

Also downloaded "I Hate Mondays" and saved it. Well when I load that roster nothing is different but the ratings. Like Millsap is still on Atlanta. I was under the impression there was a 17-18 roster with rookies and FA signings ready to go?

Also I noticed when I searched NBA2K share for bluejay that bluejaybrandon has a 2018 roster but its not complete. lot of rookies missing looks like (like john collins is not on atlanta) just trying to figure out where im going wrong. i assume im just an idiot but id rather someone just let me know
Last edited by raptureveteran on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
raptureveteran

Re: NLSC REALISTIC COMMUNITY ROSTER - 2 Versions | FIRST VERSION UPDATED JULY 10

Postby raptureveteran on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 am

Andrew wrote:As I understand it, the 2018 roster isn't out yet.

yeah thats my assumption i just didnt really see a update on the first page so id rather ask a dumb question. i was really losing my shit here lol
raptureveteran

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Andrew wrote:As I understand it, the 2018 roster isn't out yet.

This is correct. The official release will include an updated mod pack with all rookies, portrait updates, and team logos.
bluejaybrandon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:40 am

Some more previews for all of you. Almost through the rookies. Then it's just the little things of getting tendencies and rotations correct

bluejaybrandon

Postby adrian11robben on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:45 am

One question why do you have Frank ntilikina 3pt atributes so low when his percentages are decent from there
adrian11robben

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:06 am

adrian11robben wrote:One question why do you have Frank ntilikina 3pt atributes so low when his percentages are decent from there

A. I can't remember if this is a fully edited rookie

B. He's not that great of a shooter. He's very streaky and our roster shows that. He has a relatively high standing 3 point shot but when moving or contested it lowers. The 3-point shooting letter grade you see here is just a combination of those various attributes.

nbadraft.net says he is an "improving 3-point shooter" and "his shooting release looks a little odd at times and that’s the main reason he isn’t a consistent shooter from long range yet "
bluejaybrandon

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:31 am

Nice work with those portraits bluejaybrandon!
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby luckyninjapickle on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:41 pm

laker screen shots?, and for example do players besides rookies have updated ratings?
luckyninjapickle

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:47 pm

luckyninjapickle wrote:laker screen shots?, and for example do players besides rookies have updated ratings?

They have already updated every other player's rating. That was one of the main points of this entire project listed on the first post.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bacon on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:09 pm

Getting excited guys!!! Hope that you include Ojeley on the celtics?? Coach said he will be using him to guard 2-5 during the season so seems likely he will make the team!
Bacon

Postby Syncinatti on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:22 pm

zetsuboushta wrote:Also, i discovered one thing. If you merge this roster with Dest with bluejaybrandon's draft(i'm talking about modded folders), you'll get classic teams from dest roster which are in this roster almost in perfection except some portraits(maybe i missed something, i'll check completely later). You should just put modded folder of this roster to dest modded folder and replace files, it's working(at first sight). Probably someone can merge them completely, i just can't assign portraits. And you'll get classic/current roster all in one. It's nice. And all construction works in blacktop through modifier, lol. It's simply great for me.

This is what I wanted to accomplish. But I'm unable to download the Dest files on the Baidu site. I was only able to get his updated files but not the main files
Syncinatti

Postby ITA-Ale10 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:43 pm

ITA-Ale10 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:..

i need to download your Draft Roster?

Someone?
ITA-Ale10

Postby adrian11robben on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:08 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
adrian11robben wrote:One question why do you have Frank ntilikina 3pt atributes so low when his percentages are decent from there

A. I can't remember if this is a fully edited rookie

B. He's not that great of a shooter. He's very streaky and our roster shows that. He has a relatively high standing 3 point shot but when moving or contested it lowers. The 3-point shooting letter grade you see here is just a combination of those various attributes.

nbadraft.net says he is an "improving 3-point shooter" and "his shooting release looks a little odd at times and that’s the main reason he isn’t a consistent shooter from long range yet "

Thanks for the answer
adrian11robben

Postby donotj on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:01 am

Syncinatti wrote:
zetsuboushta wrote:Also, i discovered one thing. If you merge this roster with Dest with bluejaybrandon's draft(i'm talking about modded folders), you'll get classic teams from dest roster which are in this roster almost in perfection except some portraits(maybe i missed something, i'll check completely later). You should just put modded folder of this roster to dest modded folder and replace files, it's working(at first sight). Probably someone can merge them completely, i just can't assign portraits. And you'll get classic/current roster all in one. It's nice. And all construction works in blacktop through modifier, lol. It's simply great for me.

This is what I wanted to accomplish. But I'm unable to download the Dest files on the Baidu site. I was only able to get his updated files but not the main files

where can i download the dest roster files? this seems interesting
donotj

Postby sssolid20 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:43 am

Hello
When are you going to release the 2017-2018 version?
Can you load a custom list mid-season in MyLeague mode?
Sorry I use a translator
Many thanks for your work
sssolid20

Postby joosegoose on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:25 am

Has anyone been able to get past a draft with this roster? I've tried the roster with Start Today workaround + Bluejay's 3.4 draft class (with newest cyberface/portrait pack) and my game crashes no matter what I do to try and get past the draft (let it play out, sim to end of draft, sim past draft completely, etc).
joosegoose

Postby I Hate Mondays on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:36 am

joosegoose wrote:Has anyone been able to get past a draft with this roster? I've tried the roster with Start Today workaround + Bluejay's 3.4 draft class (with newest cyberface/portrait pack) and my game crashes no matter what I do to try and get past the draft (let it play out, sim to end of draft, sim past draft completely, etc).

I'm getting past the draft, as well as my whole team and pretty much 95 % of the users on this thread. That shouldn't be happening. Trying verifying the game's integrity
I Hate Mondays

Postby joosegoose on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:39 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:
joosegoose wrote:Has anyone been able to get past a draft with this roster? I've tried the roster with Start Today workaround + Bluejay's 3.4 draft class (with newest cyberface/portrait pack) and my game crashes no matter what I do to try and get past the draft (let it play out, sim to end of draft, sim past draft completely, etc).

I'm getting past the draft, as well as my whole team and pretty much 95 % of the users on this thread. That shouldn't be happening. Trying verifying the game's integrity

First thing I tried, no dice. I've played/simmed through a lot of seasons and drafts with this game, never had this kind of issue pop up. It's bizarre.

Tried creating a whole new save file altogether, it worked this time. No issues so far in the first full season.
Last edited by joosegoose on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
joosegoose

Postby TGsoGood on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:29 am

sssolid20 wrote:Hello
Can you load a custom list mid-season in MyLeague mode?
Sorry I use a translator
Many thanks for your work

No.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby zetsuboushta on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:07 am

Syncinatti wrote:

Check the dest-roster thread here, and i can upload my modded folder with permission from creators of this mod.
zetsuboushta

Postby Syncinatti on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:23 pm

zetsuboushta wrote:
Syncinatti wrote:

Check the dest-roster thread here, and i can upload my modded folder with permission from creators of this mod.

That would be awesome
Syncinatti

Postby zetsuboushta on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:30 am

Syncinatti wrote:That would be awesome

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySYa ... TRrTjZTR0U
Here you go. Modded folder nlsc/dest. But portraits in classic teams are wrong.
zetsuboushta

Postby Syncinatti on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:27 am

zetsuboushta wrote:
Syncinatti wrote:That would be awesome

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySYa ... TRrTjZTR0U
Here you go. Modded folder nlsc/dest. But portraits in classic teams are wrong.

Thanks Bro!
Syncinatti

Postby I Hate Mondays on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:05 am

You can share those files here, sure, but we won't guarantee it won't conflict with our files. Just a heads up.
I Hate Mondays

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:15 am

I Hate Mondays wrote:You can share those files here, sure, but we won't guarantee it won't conflict with our files. Just a heads up.

They 100% conflict. With both NBA portraits and rookie portraits. Again the original DEST roster was not meant to be comparability with our roster. It is for the 30 NBA teams only.
bluejaybrandon

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K17 Modding